The House with a Clock in the Wall
-
Jack Black's finest effort yet. His age now serves him well as a patriarchal/Big Brother type. If you like Hoggswart type stuff, this is a really, really nice movie. Some corny parts, but visually beautiful and honestly a throwback to Disney's best wonderment of 60's fantasies. I would be surprised if this doesn't get a sequel. I never read the trades or reviews so I don't know much about opening week dollars and don't really care. What I can tell you is that if you want to get lost in a movie, laugh a bit, and even get drawn into some suspense and cheering for the hero, this is a really nice movie.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login