New Browns?
-
Personally I'd be a little concerned with guys named Obum and Shittu.
WSS
-
Personally I'd be a little concerned with guys named Obum and Shittu.
WSS
Personally I'd be a little concerned with guys named Obum and Shittu.
WSS
I'll add Killings to the list.
-
Personally I'd be a little concerned with guys named Obum and Shittu.
WSS
Personally I'd be a little concerned with guys named Obum and Shittu.
WSS
They are probably looking for somebody to shore up their special teams which have played very poorly so far.
-
Roll On? Ain't but one thing comes to mind when I hear that:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login