Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

The Browns Board
27 15 966 1
  • Ovens are offensive? 

    Four and twenty rat birds baked in a pie?

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Simple, call that end the Oven.

    Hope there aren't any Jews that sit towards that end. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Hope there aren't any Jews that sit towards that end. 

    Yeah, that would be a little awkward. 

  • the bakery? come on man i can see all the corny jokes now ...... just bake the opponents some muffins while we are at it betty crocker browns.

  • @canton-mike said:

    Why have we only named ONE end zone?

    Why not name the other too........maybe "The Bakery"??

    Mike

    Kind a lame. How about the oven     ,,you know where we put on the heat. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Kind a lame. How about the oven     ,,you know where we put on the heat. 

    Jewish folks apparently don't bake. 

  • Lame

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Simple, call that end the Oven.

    Hope there aren't any Jews that sit towards that end. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Hope there aren't any Jews that sit towards that end. 

    Hmm...never thought about that. 

    Maybe just call it nothing but "Cleveland Browns Stadium".

  • the bakery? come on man i can see all the corny jokes now ...... just bake the opponents some muffins while we are at it betty crocker browns.

    @eastsidedawg said:

    the bakery? come on man i can see all the corny jokes now ...... just bake the opponents some muffins while we are at it betty crocker browns.

    I guess a good question is:   Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?  

    Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?

    The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.

  • @eastsidedawg said:

    the bakery? come on man i can see all the corny jokes now ...... just bake the opponents some muffins while we are at it betty crocker browns.

    I guess a good question is:   Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?  

    Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?

    The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.

    @the-gipper said:

    I guess a good question is:   Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?  

    Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?

    The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I guess a good question is:   Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?  

    Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?

    The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.

    @texasag1969 said:

    This seemed to be garbled.   It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was  big Texas Longhorn fan.  Is that what you heard?

  • Opposite dog pound.... Cathouse? Maybe some cool after game parties. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    This seemed to be garbled.   It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was  big Texas Longhorn fan.  Is that what you heard?

    @the-gipper said:

    This seemed to be garbled.   It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was  big Texas Longhorn fan.  Is that what you heard?

    I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.

  • @the-gipper said:

    This seemed to be garbled.   It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was  big Texas Longhorn fan.  Is that what you heard?

    I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.

    WHAT? 😉

    Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.

    Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."

    Mom agreed...

    She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.

    WHAT? 😉

    Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.

    Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."

    Mom agreed...

    She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...

    @tour2ma said:

    WHAT? 😉

    Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.

    Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."

    Mom agreed...

    She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...

    OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.

  • @tour2ma said:

    WHAT? 😉

    Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.

    Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."

    Mom agreed...

    She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...

    OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.

    Because it isn’t Carl.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.

    WHAT? 😉

    Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.

    Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."

    Mom agreed...

    She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...

    @tour2ma said:

    WHAT? 😉

    Thanks sonny! Now get off my lawn!?

  • The Dutch Oven

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.

    Because it isn’t Carl.

    @broganreynik said:

    Because it isn’t Carl.

    Or Brogan.

    Which reminds me:  Is Brogan a Brobdingnagian?  (who knows what that is?)