WHAT DO YOU THINK?
-
Lame
-
Simple, call that end the Oven.
Hope there aren't any Jews that sit towards that end.
-
the bakery? come on man i can see all the corny jokes now ...... just bake the opponents some muffins while we are at it betty crocker browns.
the bakery? come on man i can see all the corny jokes now ...... just bake the opponents some muffins while we are at it betty crocker browns.
I guess a good question is: Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?
Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?
The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.
-
the bakery? come on man i can see all the corny jokes now ...... just bake the opponents some muffins while we are at it betty crocker browns.
I guess a good question is: Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?
Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?
The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.
I guess a good question is: Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?
Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?
The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.
-
I guess a good question is: Why would a mother call her son "Baker"?
Have you ever known anyone else with the first name of Baker?
The only one that comes close is that the Indians had a player once named Bake McBride.
This seemed to be garbled. It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was big Texas Longhorn fan. Is that what you heard?
-
Opposite dog pound.... Cathouse? Maybe some cool after game parties.
-
This seemed to be garbled. It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was big Texas Longhorn fan. Is that what you heard?
This seemed to be garbled. It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was big Texas Longhorn fan. Is that what you heard?
I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.
-
This seemed to be garbled. It sounded like he said he was named after someone named Baker Montgomery, who was big Texas Longhorn fan. Is that what you heard?
I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.
I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.
WHAT?

Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.
Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."
Mom agreed...
She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...
-
I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.
WHAT?

Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.
Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."
Mom agreed...
She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...
WHAT?

Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.
Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."
Mom agreed...
She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...
OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.
-
WHAT?

Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.
Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."
Mom agreed...
She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...
OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.
OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.
Because it isn’t Carl.
-
I could only glean (I think) that his dad got it from the sports pages while she was delivering. I lost a lot of my hearing in Vietnam so I thought maybe others here could comment more clearly on what I found on youtube.
WHAT?

Dad was looking for a name in the Sports pages and Mom kept saying, "Baker... Baker..." while in labor.
Finally Dad said, "OK, if we make Reagan his middle name after Ronald Reagan."
Mom agreed...
She did get the name idea from one of two brothers, Bill and Baker Montgomery, with whom (I think) Dad played ball. Baker later was the huge tu fan...
-
OK, so he was named after a guy named Baker Montgomery........now explain why mom and pop Montgomery would name their kid Baker.
Because it isn’t Carl.
Because it isn’t Carl.
Or Brogan.
Which reminds me: Is Brogan a Brobdingnagian? (who knows what that is?)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login