Skip to content

If they had any balls

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
13 3 493
  • Why?   Why do we need these old shows to be recycled?  Why is there a lack of imagination in TV programming.  Remakes of Hawaii 5-0,  Magnum PI, MacGyver,  Reboots of Will and Grace, Murphy Brown....this show. 

    I don't see the need for it.   

    If they are going to do remakes, when will we get the New Bonanza, or the new Beverly Hillbillies.  or the new Happy Days, or the new MASH.....etc.

    Why?

    @the-gipper said:

    Why?   Why do we need these old shows to be recycled?  Why is there a lack of imagination in TV programming.  Remakes of Hawaii 5-0,  Magnum PI, MacGyver,  Reboots of Will and Grace, Murphy Brown....this show. 

    I don't see the need for it.   

    If they are going to do remakes, when will we get the New Bonanza, or the new Beverly Hillbillies.  or the new Happy Days, or the new MASH.....etc.

    Why?

    Easily addressed. Then don't watch it. Plenty of stuff I don't watch and probably wouldn't watch the Roseanne show either. But if somebody else wants to I'm good with it. 

    WSS

  • Roseanne show was getting traction when it started off  - MAGA elements to it

    I too would like to see Fox take it 

  • Roseanne show was getting traction when it started off  - MAGA elements to it

    I too would like to see Fox take it 

    @fairhooker11 said:

    Roseanne show was getting traction when it started off  - MAGA elements to it

    I too would like to see Fox take it 

    I would rather they bring back Monty Python’s flying CircusI would rather they bring back Monty Python’s flying Circus

  • @fairhooker11 said:

    Roseanne show was getting traction when it started off  - MAGA elements to it

    I too would like to see Fox take it 

    I would rather they bring back Monty Python’s flying CircusI would rather they bring back Monty Python’s flying Circus

    @the-gipper said:

    I would rather they bring back Monty Python’s flying CircusI would rather they bring back Monty Python’s flying Circus

    Like I said you don't like it? Don't watch it.

    And if nobody watches these retreads that you are complaining about they will be off the air soon enough.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    I would rather they bring back Monty Python’s flying CircusI would rather they bring back Monty Python’s flying Circus

    Like I said you don't like it? Don't watch it.

    And if nobody watches these retreads that you are complaining about they will be off the air soon enough.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Like I said you don't like it? Don't watch it.

    And if nobody watches these retreads that you are complaining about they will be off the air soon enough.

    WSS

    I am talking about ones that I WOULD like to see them bring back.

    How about a new "Miami Vice"?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Like I said you don't like it? Don't watch it.

    And if nobody watches these retreads that you are complaining about they will be off the air soon enough.

    WSS

    I am talking about ones that I WOULD like to see them bring back.

    How about a new "Miami Vice"?

    @the-gipper said:

    I am talking about ones that I WOULD like to see them bring back.

    How about a new "Miami Vice"?

    Didn't they just do that? And who cares? Monty Python is particular group of actors. You couldn't remake the Jackie Gleason Show or the Red Skelton Show without Jackie Gleason and Red Skelton. No reason you can't remake a concept show that nobody from this generation has ever even seen.

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am talking about ones that I WOULD like to see them bring back.

    How about a new "Miami Vice"?

    Didn't they just do that? And who cares? Monty Python is particular group of actors. You couldn't remake the Jackie Gleason Show or the Red Skelton Show without Jackie Gleason and Red Skelton. No reason you can't remake a concept show that nobody from this generation has ever even seen.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Didn't they just do that? And who cares? Monty Python is particular group of actors. You couldn't remake the Jackie Gleason Show or the Red Skelton Show without Jackie Gleason and Red Skelton. No reason you can't remake a concept show that nobody from this generation has ever even seen.

    WSS

    I don’t know. Did they remake Miami Vice. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Miami Vice https://g.co/kgs/j8Jqak

    I knew about the Colin Farrell/Jamie Foxx movie.   It was OK.  But I was talking about a new TV series.

  • If you think about it though.....the likes of Hawaii 5-0,  Miami Vice and others were basically remakes of:

    Surfside 6

    Hawaiian Eye

    77 Sunset Strip

    How about remakes of those!!