Skip to content

Peppers

The Browns Board
284 44 6.4k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    @clevfan4life said:

    that's such an amazing photo. I wonder how many of the stooge's here get it

    I get it:  OSU/Mich

  • @mld-woody said:

    A handful of people did, unfortunately

    Again, I'll be interested in seeing the PFF grades

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    @bjh2130 said:

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    @tour2ma said:

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    ^^^^^^   A fukking men

  • @mld-woody said:

    Come on Gip. Let's all be friends. 

    KIF64NFLPFAEDDP7BWPKXSIBUU.jpg

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

    @the-gipper said:

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha

  • @bjh2130 said:

    PFF isn't the greatest. Sometimes they have some straight up out of whack ratings. For example our offensive line being rated so high for like the last 3 years when we know they weren't good

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    @tour2ma said:

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    Yep

    They also do a good job of looking at how well a player actually played, not just looking at flashy stats like a more casual fan would. Which is why I was making those comments early about being interested in seeing the PFF scores. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    He had a good game, finally.

    Now change your avatar.

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha

    @mld-woody said:

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

  • i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    He's had good games before

    And you demanding I change my avatar makes me not want to change it haha

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

    @the-gipper said:

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

  • i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar. 

    That's what I was thinking

    I was in Camp Ward after all

  • @clevfan4life said:

    i'd love to see that pic of ward and pep as woody's avatar. 

    That's what I was thinking

    I was in Camp Ward after all

    @mld-woody said:

    I was in Camp Ward after all

    so what do you fukkers think about this? A wolverine was in camp ward. Woody should never drink on his own dime anywhere in NE ohio just for that. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

    @mld-woody said:

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

    OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career.    That then makes me right only   .999999 of the time.

    The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion  now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.

  • @mld-woody said:

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

    OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career.    That then makes me right only   .999999 of the time.

    The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion  now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career.    That then makes me right only   .999999% of the time.

    The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion  now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.

    It makes you right slightly less than 1% of the time?

    Could have sworn you were better than that. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    OK, maybe he had one other good game in his career.    That then makes me right only   .999999% of the time.

    The fact that a queef like you does not value my opinion  now assures me that I am doing things right and am engaging in right thinking.

    It makes you right slightly less than 1% of the time?

    Could have sworn you were better than that. 

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    It makes you right slightly less than 1% of the time?

    Could have sworn you were better than that. 

    Math is not your strong point I see.

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    It makes you right slightly less than 1% of the time?

    Could have sworn you were better than that. 

    Math is not your strong point I see.

    @the-gipper said:

    Math is not your strong point I see.

    No... it's not yours lol

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    It makes you right slightly less than 1% of the time?

    Could have sworn you were better than that. 

    Math is not your strong point I see.

    @the-gipper said:

    Math is not your strong point I see.

    Not my strong point, but I know enough to know that .999999 < 1.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Math is not your strong point I see.

    Not my strong point, but I know enough to know that .999999 < 1.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    Not my strong point, but I know enough to know that .999999 < 1.

    But a 1.000 is perfect.   .99999 is not quite perfect.

    Haven't you guys ever figured a batting average?

  • @the-gipper said:

    He had average games and bad games.  If he had another "good game"  I would like to know about it. 

    And don't worry about me.   If you want to be considered a Browns fan, then you will do it for yourself.

    How about the other game this year Where he had the highest PFF score on the defense?

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh, Gip Gip Gip. You've been so wrong on so many things over the years that I don't think I could value your opinion on something like this any less. 

    I think you are underestimating Gipper...

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    Not my strong point, but I know enough to know that .999999 < 1.

    But a 1.000 is perfect.   .99999 is not quite perfect.

    Haven't you guys ever figured a batting average?

    @the-gipper said:

    But a 1.000 is perfect.   .99999 is not quite perfect.

    Haven't you guys ever figured a batting average?

    Sly little edit there Gip... I see you changed your original post lol

  • @mld-woody said:

    I was in Camp Ward after all

    so what do you fukkers think about this? A wolverine was in camp ward. Woody should never drink on his own dime anywhere in NE ohio just for that. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    so what do you fukkers think about this? A wolverine was in camp ward. Woody should never drink on his own dime anywhere in NE ohio just for that. 

    I don't think anything about it cuz I do not consider colleges when talking about the Browns and players that can help them.

    Matter of fact I usually I won't even comment on players that I haven't watched at least six to seven games of that year and guess what the majority of those games that I watch are in Big Ten country.

  • @tour2ma said:

    PFF's individual grades are quite good. Where they get into issues is when they sum up the 5 OL grades to come up with a ranking.

    Our issue, even four and five years ago, has been that the whole has often been less than, sometimes substantially less than, the sum of the parts.

    Yep

    They also do a good job of looking at how well a player actually played, not just looking at flashy stats like a more casual fan would. Which is why I was making those comments early about being interested in seeing the PFF scores. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Yep

    They also do a good job of looking at how well a player actually played, not just looking at flashy stats like a more casual fan would. Which is why I was making those comments early about being interested in seeing the PFF scores. 

    No they really do not because they do not know what the defense called for the players to do or the offense called for the players to do. They know more so on the offensive side but defensively they can't know where the scheme called for the players to be.

    Do they get the all-22 game film?