Peppers
-
It's great. And Haskins is a very good player. But there's a reason why PFF doesn't just grade players based on the flashy stats that the casual fan sees. A whole host of variables matter. Context matters.
Well how about this for a resource. I think the NFL scouts will be drooling over this guy and he could likely be a top five pick when he comes out if not number one overall.
Well how about this for a resource. I think the NFL scouts will be drooling over this guy and he could likely be a top five pick when he comes out if not number one overall.
I'd say your opinion isn't as good of a resource as PFF grades and that draft stock != how good of a QB someone is in college
-
Well how about this for a resource. I think the NFL scouts will be drooling over this guy and he could likely be a top five pick when he comes out if not number one overall.
I'd say your opinion isn't as good of a resource as PFF grades and that draft stock != how good of a QB someone is in college
I'd say your opinion isn't as good of a resource as PFF grades and that draft stock != how good of a QB someone is in college
Well....it isn't my opinion....it is the opinion of NFL scouts.
https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2018/10/06/dwayne-haskins-nfl-draft-college-football-ohio-state/
But, by all means, list the grades that PFF has put out for college QBs.
-
It's great. And Haskins is a very good player. But there's a reason why PFF doesn't just grade players based on the flashy stats that the casual fan sees. A whole host of variables matter. Context matters.
Well how about this for a resource. I think the NFL scouts will be drooling over this guy and he could likely be a top five pick when he comes out if not number one overall.
I think the NFL scouts will be drooling over this guy and he could likely be a top five pick when he comes out if not number one overall.
Doubtful. This year's DL [both edge and interior] class is otherworldly. Top-20, sure.
My top 7 is some order of Ed Oliver / Bosa / Clelin Ferrell / the Bama OT / The Other Josh Allen / Rashaan Gary / Raekwon Davis. Mix and match but I bet nobody skill goes before 8.
-
I think the NFL scouts will be drooling over this guy and he could likely be a top five pick when he comes out if not number one overall.
Doubtful. This year's DL [both edge and interior] class is otherworldly. Top-20, sure.
My top 7 is some order of Ed Oliver / Bosa / Clelin Ferrell / the Bama OT / The Other Josh Allen / Rashaan Gary / Raekwon Davis. Mix and match but I bet nobody skill goes before 8.
Doubtful. This year's DL [both edge and interior] class is otherworldly. Top-20, sure.
My top 7 is some order of Ed Oliver / Bosa / Clelin Ferrell / the Bama OT / The Other Josh Allen / Rashaan Gary / Raekwon Davis. Mix and match but I bet nobody skill goes before 8.
I do not believe Haskins will nor should he come out. So he would not/should not be in the top of this draft.
But, if for some reason he would declare: Hello! McFly! Is anybody home? He is a fuyucking QB. Of course a damned QB is going to go high if the NFL scouts believe he has the goods.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login