Terrance Mitchell fractured forearm
-
Hue says could be done for the year
-
That is going to be a blow
-
not good at all.
-
Anyone on the street worthy of consideration?
-
I thought as much... It did not look well-aligned as he held it going to the bench.
If the break(s) is(are) "clean", then I'd think he should be able to play in a cast in a few weeks.
Even if it's a bit of a mess and needs surgery, screws, etc., then a recall from IR, if we are the hunt for anything, would seem to be a possibility.
-
Too bad. He is a playmaker & I wish him a speedy & complete recovery.
Mike
-
Now we start to see the real makeup of this team and the coaches. Depth has been a real killer for us in the past. Decent starters, no backup. And then you need coaching adjustments. I really do think we need that dumbazz owner to let a football guy run the team.
-
From the business side of this:
Mitchell is on a team-friendly three year deal and will be back to compete as a starter next year.
This is a huge opportunity for E.J. Gaines, who is 26 and on a one-year contract. He can play himself into a deal if takes over and performs well.
Travis Carrie was brought in to be the starter and got beat out by Mitchell. He is due to make 7.5 Mil next year, so he better win the job and keep it if he wants to get paid next year.
I don't see Calhoun as a candidate to take over, but he will get more nickel and dime snaps now.
Going by yesterday's snap counts, Carrie is the leader in the clubhouse to start next week:
I think Gaines is still an excellent third corner and Calhoun will still play as a dime back and hybrid Cb/S
We have enough depth to take this hit if guys that were expected to be top players step up, but we don't have enough depth to take another hit
-
I thought Dorsey was Jimmah's "football guy"...
It takes time and money to build depth. We have money.
-
Is the head coach Dorsey's guy?
I still think Dorsey wants a Andy Reid type guy.. just my gut feeling... Lincoln Riley has been mention in certain circles.. I'm not ready to reeboot just yet...
-
Is the head coach Dorsey's guy?
I still think Dorsey wants a Andy Reid type guy.. just my gut feeling... Lincoln Riley has been mention in certain circles.. I'm not ready to reeboot just yet...
-
It's often said that good coaches figure out how to win close games. Fecal coaches figure out how to lose close games.
As one poster keeps chiming in here.. Our coach still has the losingest record in history...
-
It's often said that good coaches figure out how to win close games. Fecal coaches figure out how to lose close games.
As one poster keeps chiming in here.. Our coach still has the losingest record in history...
-
Is that team history or NFL history?
Maybe both.. Either one is "BAD".. If hue goes... I wont feel bad about it.. it sucks for him.. He's a person with a family and I get all of that.. but.. your paid to win in this business.. And when you don't win.. you simply can't stay.. when is losing enough?.. Now having said that.. I want to see how the team responds from that... The next game.. I want to see Baker go off knowing whats at stake here...This is a situation he can learn from by "experiencing" it!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login