Terrance Mitchell fractured forearm
-
Is that team history or NFL history?
Maybe both.. Either one is "BAD".. If hue goes... I wont feel bad about it.. it sucks for him.. He's a person with a family and I get all of that.. but.. your paid to win in this business.. And when you don't win.. you simply can't stay.. when is losing enough?.. Now having said that.. I want to see how the team responds from that... The next game.. I want to see Baker go off knowing whats at stake here...This is a situation he can learn from by "experiencing" it!!
-
Hue reminds me a whole lot of Romeo. Hue looks better with a light in his mouth but that's about it as far as HCs go.
-
It's often said that good coaches figure out how to win close games. Fecal coaches figure out how to lose close games.
And there it is. It is in Hue's DNA to do the wrong things, to do whatever it takes to lose a game.
-
Is that team history or NFL history?
Could very well be the worst in NFL history through that number of games he has coached. No, I would not doubt that.
-
It's often said that good coaches figure out how to win close games. Fecal coaches figure out how to lose close games.
And there it is. It is in Hue's DNA to do the wrong things, to do whatever it takes to lose a game.
And there it is. It is in Hue's DNA to do the wrong things, to do whatever it takes to lose a game.
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since 2016
-
It's often said that good coaches figure out how to win close games. Fecal coaches figure out how to lose close games.
As one poster keeps chiming in here.. Our coach still has the losingest record in history...
-
-
I thought as much... It did not look well-aligned as he held it going to the bench.
If the break(s) is(are) "clean", then I'd think he should be able to play in a cast in a few weeks.
Even if it's a bit of a mess and needs surgery, screws, etc., then a recall from IR, if we are the hunt for anything, would seem to be a possibility.
I thought as much... It did not look well-aligned as he held it going to the bench.
If the break(s) is(are) "clean", then I'd think he should be able to play in a cast in a few weeks.
Even if it's a bit of a mess and needs surgery, screws, etc., then a recall from IR, if we are the hunt for anything, would seem to be a possibility.
Even with surgery, maybe 8 weeks. ESPN reporting last night he could be back in December.
-
Nevertheless, it did seem that his loss hurt the Browns pass defense pretty badly.
Fair to say?
-
I thought as much... It did not look well-aligned as he held it going to the bench.
If the break(s) is(are) "clean", then I'd think he should be able to play in a cast in a few weeks.
Even if it's a bit of a mess and needs surgery, screws, etc., then a recall from IR, if we are the hunt for anything, would seem to be a possibility.
Even with surgery, maybe 8 weeks. ESPN reporting last night he could be back in December.
Even with surgery, maybe 8 weeks. ESPN reporting last night he could be back in December.
In other words... I nailed this...
IF there's a reason to play him, as in vying for a playoff spot, then he'll play again this season.
Our coach still has the losingest record in history...
How can I be sure you've not simply swapped from furniture to a horse-drawn vehicle from the gilded age?
-
Even with surgery, maybe 8 weeks. ESPN reporting last night he could be back in December.
In other words... I nailed this...
IF there's a reason to play him, as in vying for a playoff spot, then he'll play again this season.
Our coach still has the losingest record in history...
How can I be sure you've not simply swapped from furniture to a horse-drawn vehicle from the gilded age?
-
-
-
Ouch! did not hear Mitchell broke forearm or was it his wrist? did not look good..Glad they brought J. McKinnon up..Both EJ Gaines(4M) & BBC(540k), are playing, looking for a contract next season.time to shine. Rumor was in KC, that Dorsey did some bad FA deals? Travis Carrie it's time to prove your bank account.. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/positional/cornerback/2018/full-aav/ i recall alot of members did not like the Jamar Taylor trade? well here we go
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
