Monday Nite Pick-em - Week 4
-
It's that time again... took a week off since MNF was an AFCN match-up that Z had covered in his Weekly thread.
Here's how we (I) stand...

Kansas Cityvs @ Denver (+5.0) - Mon 10/01 07:15 PM
Denver has D. They have Case. And they have Mile High. Don't ask me why, but I think that's enough.
KC has so many weapons... Hunt... Kelce... Hill... a good OL... a lot of names on D... and a red hot QB.
And there's where I see the light for DNV. I just don't see a young, inexperienced QB staying that hot.
I think Denver's D bottles up the kid, forces turnovers and wins the nite.
The kid can get his revenge down the road in KC...
Prediction: DNV 27 KC 23
-
-
-
Tour didn't even factor in the Kevin Hogan Awesomeness Effect into Denver's victory.
-
-
Tour didn't even factor in the Kevin Hogan Awesomeness Effect into Denver's victory.
This play-by-play announcer has got to go.
Tour didn't even factor in the Kevin Hogan Awesomeness Effect into Denver's victory.
lol... Offset by the Cam Erving factor. The dude is playing like he's still a Brown...
-
This play-by-play announcer has got to go.
Tour didn't even factor in the Kevin Hogan Awesomeness Effect into Denver's victory.
lol... Offset by the Cam Erving factor. The dude is playing like he's still a Brown...
-
It's that time again... took a week off since MNF was an AFCN match-up that Z had covered in his Weekly thread.
Here's how we (I) stand...

Kansas Cityvs @ Denver (+5.0) - Mon 10/01 07:15 PM
Denver has D. They have Case. And they have Mile High. Don't ask me why, but I think that's enough.
KC has so many weapons... Hunt... Kelce... Hill... a good OL... a lot of names on D... and a red hot QB.
And there's where I see the light for DNV. I just don't see a young, inexperienced QB staying that hot.
I think Denver's D bottles up the kid, forces turnovers and wins the nite.
The kid can get his revenge down the road in KC...
Prediction: DNV 27 KC 23
It's that time again... took a week off since MNF was an AFCN match-up that Z had covered in his Weekly thread.
Kansas Cityvs @ Denver (+5.0) - Mon 10/01 07:15 PM
Denver has D. They have Case. And they have Mile High. Don't ask me why, but I think that's enough.
KC has so many weapons... Hunt... Kelce... Hill... a good OL... a lot of names on D... and a red hot QB.
And there's where I see the light for DNV. I just don't see a young, inexperienced QB staying that hot.
I think Denver's D bottles up the kid, forces turnovers and wins the nite.
The kid can get his revenge down the road in KC...
Prediction: DNV 27 KC 23
I predict that the scores will be the complete opposite of what you say Kansas City 27 Denver 23. But then it’s after midnight now and I just saw the end of the game so there you go. So good call on the score even though you got it backwards
-
Well I loved attending the game with my Nephew. We sat just below one of the glass booths where Payton Manning was watching the game. The crowd was as noisy as any I have ever heard and really into the game. Every time a pass would go awry or be drooped by KC the crowd would yell in unison, "IN-COM-PLETE!!" And every down for KC's offense people were yelling at the top of their lungs and the scoreboard operator would give credit for a fan induced screwup by them. We had 10 for the night.
The worst thing if you saw the game on TV was the clock ref missed the 25 sec. clock expiration on a long pass completion on the winning drive of the game. If you think the Browns get screwed, you should have seen that one. Apparently you can't throw a red flag for that, but it was clear in the freeze frame the clock showed "0" with the ball still in the center's hand. They messed up a really great game at the very end.
-
Well I loved attending the game with my Nephew. We sat just below one of the glass booths where Payton Manning was watching the game. The crowd was as noisy as any I have ever heard and really into the game. Every time a pass would go awry or be drooped by KC the crowd would yell in unison, "IN-COM-PLETE!!" And every down for KC's offense people were yelling at the top of their lungs and the scoreboard operator would give credit for a fan induced screwup by them. We had 10 for the night.
The worst thing if you saw the game on TV was the clock ref missed the 25 sec. clock expiration on a long pass completion on the winning drive of the game. If you think the Browns get screwed, you should have seen that one. Apparently you can't throw a red flag for that, but it was clear in the freeze frame the clock showed "0" with the ball still in the center's hand. They messed up a really great game at the very end.
The worst thing if you saw the game on TV was the clock ref missed the 25 sec. clock expiration on a long pass completion on the winning drive of the game. If you think the Browns get screwed, you should have seen that one. Apparently you can't throw a red flag for that, but it was clear in the freeze frame the clock showed "0" with the ball still in the center's hand. They messed up a really great game at the very end.
Yep definitely happened. But I thought only the Browns got bad calls and the game is fixed to make the bad teams continue to lose?????
-
The worst thing if you saw the game on TV was the clock ref missed the 25 sec. clock expiration on a long pass completion on the winning drive of the game. If you think the Browns get screwed, you should have seen that one. Apparently you can't throw a red flag for that, but it was clear in the freeze frame the clock showed "0" with the ball still in the center's hand. They messed up a really great game at the very end.
Yep definitely happened. But I thought only the Browns got bad calls and the game is fixed to make the bad teams continue to lose?????
-
They are trying to get the Broncos the #1 overall this year. Browns had their turns.??
AHHHHH...got it... well..I'm just glad the Broncos covered.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
