Skip to content

What Would a Browns SB Win Mean To Cleveland?

The Browns Board
25 14 589
  • D Dawgs89 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Besides the economical impact, what about emotionally? Would it be a lifelong dream for some fans? Bigger parade than the Cavs? Biggest moments in the city's history?

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Riots

  • B BvilleBrown wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Beer shortages in the Midwest. Dip in productivity measures in Ohio.  The mother of all celebrations.  

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #4

    It would mean that Hue is not in town anymore.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Basically the worst parts of the bible.  Cleveland would be rubble after it was over.  

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #6

    I want 4-5 SB wins in the next  10 years.   After all, that is what dynasties do, win 4-5.   Packers  60s won 5,  Steelers 70s won 4,  49ers won 4,  Patriots won 5.   I guess I would settle for 3, same as the 90s Cowboys.   Or, how about 7....same as 40s 50s Browns.

    Why not?

  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by
    #7

  • I want 4-5 SB wins in the next  10 years.   After all, that is what dynasties do, win 4-5.   Packers  60s won 5,  Steelers 70s won 4,  49ers won 4,  Patriots won 5.   I guess I would settle for 3, same as the 90s Cowboys.   Or, how about 7....same as 40s 50s Browns.

    Why not?

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    I want 4-5 SB wins in the next  10 years.   After all, that is what dynasties do, win 4-5.   Packers  60s won 5,  Steelers 70s won 4,  49ers won 4,  Patriots won 5.   I guess I would settle for 3, same as the 90s Cowboys.   Or, how about 7....same as 40s 50s Browns.

    Why not?

    Yeah. Good point. I want Jennifer Lopez on my face. Why not?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I want 4-5 SB wins in the next  10 years.   After all, that is what dynasties do, win 4-5.   Packers  60s won 5,  Steelers 70s won 4,  49ers won 4,  Patriots won 5.   I guess I would settle for 3, same as the 90s Cowboys.   Or, how about 7....same as 40s 50s Browns.

    Why not?

    Yeah. Good point. I want Jennifer Lopez on my face. Why not?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @ghoolie said:

    Yeah. Good point. I want Jennifer Lopez on my face. Why not?

    Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. 😉

  • @ghoolie said:

    Yeah. Good point. I want Jennifer Lopez on my face. Why not?

    Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. 😉

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. 😉

    Just go to the atrium at the entrance to the Venetian. Most beautiful hooker I ever saw with a form fitting dress was just standing their waiting for "John" to show up.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Everyone in the Board will be long dead before that occurs.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Cleveland was a class act when the Cavs won the title. No reason to think otherwise if the Browns win it. 

  • Besides the economical impact, what about emotionally? Would it be a lifelong dream for some fans? Bigger parade than the Cavs? Biggest moments in the city's history?

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @dawgs89 said:

    Besides the economical impact, what about emotionally? Would it be a lifelong dream for some fans? Bigger parade than the Cavs? Biggest moments in the city's history?

    I am not all that invested in baseball and basketball. I certainly was happy they do well. I was pumped when the Cavs won it all but didnt take the time to go to the parade. If the Browns won the Superbowl you couldnt keep me away from the parade!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Everyone in the Board will be long dead before that occurs.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Everyone in the Board will be long dead before that occurs.

    Nah, read the posts, there are at least 2 or 3 2 year olds on the board ?

  • @ghoolie said:

    Yeah. Good point. I want Jennifer Lopez on my face. Why not?

    Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. 😉

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. 😉

    You don't need to be outside of Vegas to arrange that.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. 😉

    Just go to the atrium at the entrance to the Venetian. Most beautiful hooker I ever saw with a form fitting dress was just standing their waiting for "John" to show up.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @texasag1969 said:

    Just go to the atrium at the entrance to the Venetian. Most beautiful hooker I ever saw with a form fitting dress was just standing their waiting for "John" to show up.

    That was me, you idiot.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Next time you go to Vegas you can go just a bit outside of their and have a reasonable facsimile of Jennifer Lopez sit on your face.  It can be arranged. 😉

    You don't need to be outside of Vegas to arrange that.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @ghoolie said:

    You don't need to be outside of Vegas to arrange that.

    Legally you do 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Just go to the atrium at the entrance to the Venetian. Most beautiful hooker I ever saw with a form fitting dress was just standing their waiting for "John" to show up.

    That was me, you idiot.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @ghoolie said:

    That was me, you idiot.

    “I caught your show at the Velvet Room last night. I loved it when you busted in to Viva Las Vegas.”

  • @ghoolie said:

    That was me, you idiot.

    “I caught your show at the Velvet Room last night. I loved it when you busted in to Viva Las Vegas.”

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @comeonman said:

    “I caught your show at the Velvet Room last night. I loved it when you busted in to Viva Las Vegas.”

    LMAO. I am in Vegas as we speak. I was out in front of Margaritaville until 3 am smoking a stogie and having a strawberry frozen sissy drink.. The view and interactions with real ladies of the night was profuse. There were also a few ah... questionable women.  The really weird thing is, these weirdos would not be out there if some guys were not engaging them.WTF?

  • @comeonman said:

    “I caught your show at the Velvet Room last night. I loved it when you busted in to Viva Las Vegas.”

    LMAO. I am in Vegas as we speak. I was out in front of Margaritaville until 3 am smoking a stogie and having a strawberry frozen sissy drink.. The view and interactions with real ladies of the night was profuse. There were also a few ah... questionable women.  The really weird thing is, these weirdos would not be out there if some guys were not engaging them.WTF?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ghoolie said:

    LMAO. I am in Vegas as we speak. I was out in front of Margaritaville until 3 am smoking a stogie and having a strawberry frozen sissy drink.. The view and interactions with real ladies of the night was profuse. There were also a few ah... questionable women.  The really weird thing is, these weirdos would not be out there if some guys were not engaging them.WTF?

    So?  Did you engage with them?