Skip to content

Survey Tuesday

The Browns Board
13 7 598
  • Here is this weeks  Survey.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    2.  Only 2 teams remain undefeated in the NFL,   Chiefs and Rams.   Do you see these as the favorites for making the SB.....or do you see someone else?

    3. Which of the 4 rookie QBs:   Mayfield,  Darnold, Allen, Rosen,   do you honestly, objectively think have looked the best so far this year?  (Understanding that a couple have only started 1 game each)

    4. What are the biggest problems for the Browns so far that you did not anticipate coming into the season?

    5. In what area have the Browns  performed better than you expected so far this year?

    6. Browns are 1-2-1.   Where are the Browns, record wise compared to what you objectively thought they would be? 

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks  Survey.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    2) Brewers 3) Rockies 4)Astros

    2.  Only 2 teams remain undefeated in the NFL,   Chiefs and Rams.   Do you see these as the favorites for making the SB.....or do you see someone else?

    Yes, but if the Chiefs don't have home field they won't get there.

    3. Which of the 4 rookie QBs:   Mayfield,  Darnold, Allen, Rosen,   do you honestly, objectively think have looked the best so far this year?  (Understanding that a couple have only started 1 game each)

    Mayfield...he has provided a spark. Rosen hasn't played enough (yes, only a half less than Baker). The other 2 have been up and down.

    4. What are the biggest problems for the Browns so far that you did not anticipate coming into the season?

    Kick returner and the offensive line can do a lot better. 

    5. In what area have the Browns  performed better than you expected so far this year?

    Pass coverage,until Mitchell got hurt. 

    6. Browns are 1-2-1.   Where are the Browns, record wise compared to what you objectively thought they would be? 

    I thought they'd be 2-2 at this point, so not far off. I had them beating the Steelers and Jets..

  • 1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    Astros... could care less beyond the Tribe and the 'stros.

    2.  Only 2 teams remain undefeated in the NFL,   Chiefs and Rams.   Do you see these as the favorites for making the SB.....or do you see someone else?

    Rams are my pick to take it all.

    3. Which of the 4 rookie QBs:   Mayfield,  Darnold, Allen, Rosen,   do you honestly, objectively think have looked the best so far this year?  (Understanding that a couple have only started 1 game each)

    Too early to tell. All have flashed potential. None have established their potential... but I like Baker's odds.

    4. What are the biggest problems for the Browns so far that you did not anticipate coming into the season?

    LBs... so far only Joe has played to his 2018 form.

    5. In what area have the Browns  performed better than you expected so far this year?

    OL... they are coming along.

    6. Browns are 1-2-1.   Where are the Browns, record wise compared to what you objectively thought they would be? 

    I had us starting 2-2... so not far off... but in different manner. I had beating the Jets and OAK and losing to PTG and NOLA.

  • Here is this weeks  Survey.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    2.  Only 2 teams remain undefeated in the NFL,   Chiefs and Rams.   Do you see these as the favorites for making the SB.....or do you see someone else?

    3. Which of the 4 rookie QBs:   Mayfield,  Darnold, Allen, Rosen,   do you honestly, objectively think have looked the best so far this year?  (Understanding that a couple have only started 1 game each)

    4. What are the biggest problems for the Browns so far that you did not anticipate coming into the season?

    5. In what area have the Browns  performed better than you expected so far this year?

    6. Browns are 1-2-1.   Where are the Browns, record wise compared to what you objectively thought they would be? 

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks  Survey.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    Baseball is more boring than soccer. 

    2.  Only 2 teams remain undefeated in the NFL,   Chiefs and Rams.   Do you see these as the favorites for making the SB.....or do you see someone else?

    Rams is a clear favorite. Chiefs will have their usual downhill at the end of the regular season. Bears look good.

    3. Which of the 4 rookie QBs:   Mayfield,  Darnold, Allen, Rosen,   do you honestly, objectively think have looked the best so far this year?  (Understanding that a couple have only started 1 game each)

    Mayfield. Mistakes but a lot of promise with his arm, intelligence and fire. I haven't studied thoroughly the rest, but I'm glad we didn't pick Allen and I'm pretty much happy with our #1 overall selection.

    4. What are the biggest problems for the Browns so far that you did not anticipate coming into the season?

    Run defense. We were good last year. Now I guess we might be missing some DTs we had last year...

    5. In what area have the Browns  performed better than you expected so far this year?

    Turnovers. We turned around that stat.

    6. Browns are 1-2-1.   Where are the Browns, record wise compared to what you objectively thought they would be? 

    In the same line. Though they are playing maybe a bit better than expected and have a lot of positives. We could be easily 4-0 and that's astonishing.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Here is this weeks  Survey.   Give your answers or opinions:

    1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    Baseball is more boring than soccer. 

    2.  Only 2 teams remain undefeated in the NFL,   Chiefs and Rams.   Do you see these as the favorites for making the SB.....or do you see someone else?

    Rams is a clear favorite. Chiefs will have their usual downhill at the end of the regular season. Bears look good.

    3. Which of the 4 rookie QBs:   Mayfield,  Darnold, Allen, Rosen,   do you honestly, objectively think have looked the best so far this year?  (Understanding that a couple have only started 1 game each)

    Mayfield. Mistakes but a lot of promise with his arm, intelligence and fire. I haven't studied thoroughly the rest, but I'm glad we didn't pick Allen and I'm pretty much happy with our #1 overall selection.

    4. What are the biggest problems for the Browns so far that you did not anticipate coming into the season?

    Run defense. We were good last year. Now I guess we might be missing some DTs we had last year...

    5. In what area have the Browns  performed better than you expected so far this year?

    Turnovers. We turned around that stat.

    6. Browns are 1-2-1.   Where are the Browns, record wise compared to what you objectively thought they would be? 

    In the same line. Though they are playing maybe a bit better than expected and have a lot of positives. We could be easily 4-0 and that's astonishing.

    @nero said:

    1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    Baseball is more boring than soccer. 

    But in professional baseball someone actually has to score, no dreadful 0-0 ties. Plus time between innings and on pitching changes to get hotdogs and beer or a bathroom break.

    Edge - baseball.  😉

  • @nero said:

    1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    Baseball is more boring than soccer. 

    But in professional baseball someone actually has to score, no dreadful 0-0 ties. Plus time between innings and on pitching changes to get hotdogs and beer or a bathroom break.

    Edge - baseball.  😉

    @mjp28 said:

    Plus time between innings and on pitching changes to get hotdogs and beer or a bathroom break.

    Edge - baseball.  😉

    In soccer it is forbidden going to get a hotdog or some drinks during the match and it is punished with death penalty. 

    Come on, man.

  • 1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    I wouldn't like to see anyone win the WS other than Indians.

    2.  Only 2 teams remain undefeated in the NFL,   Chiefs and Rams.   Do you see these as the favorites for making the SB.....or do you see someone else?

    Rams should make it, Chiefs won't

    3. Which of the 4 rookie QBs:   Mayfield,  Darnold, Allen, Rosen,   do you honestly, objectively think have looked the best so far this year?  (Understanding that a couple have only started 1 game each)

    Mayfield is a little ahead of the field.

    4. What are the biggest problems for the Browns so far that you did not anticipate coming into the season?

    I didn't expect special teams to be a disaster. I thought we'd have more veteran depth at WR and we'd utilize Nojoku better. Defensively we have suffered from injuries to Kirksey, Ogbah and now Mitchell, I expected the cornerback depth to play better than they have so far.

    5. In what area have the Browns  performed better than you expected so far this year?

    The run blocking has been really good, Mayfield has hit the field sooner and better than I thought. Good speed on offense, especially the rookies Calloway and Chubb. Myles Garrett healthy and playing every snap has been a godsend, the linebacker play has been good, Ward has developed quickly on the outside and the turnovers have been great. 

    6. Browns are 1-2-1.   Where are the Browns, record wise compared to what you objectively thought they would be? 

    Thought they'd be 2-2 at the worst.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Plus time between innings and on pitching changes to get hotdogs and beer or a bathroom break.

    Edge - baseball.  😉

    In soccer it is forbidden going to get a hotdog or some drinks during the match and it is punished with death penalty. 

    Come on, man.

    @nero said:

    In soccer it is forbidden going to get a hotdog or some drinks during the match and it is punished with death penalty. 

    Come on, man.

    OMG that's horrible! 😮

    Hotdogs, baseball, apple pie and Chevrolet......The AMERICAN WAY!  Is this a great country or what. (except for that creeping soccer thing in the USA)

  • @mjp28 said:

    Plus time between innings and on pitching changes to get hotdogs and beer or a bathroom break.

    Edge - baseball.  😉

    In soccer it is forbidden going to get a hotdog or some drinks during the match and it is punished with death penalty. 

    Come on, man.

    @nero said:

    In soccer it is forbidden going to get a hotdog or some drinks during the match and it is punished with death penalty. 

    Come on, man.

    I would think soccer fans would make an exception for fans getting up during a match to chow down on phallic-shaped food, pared well with a nice Appletini. ?

  • 1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    Astros... could care less beyond the Tribe and the 'stros.

    2.  Only 2 teams remain undefeated in the NFL,   Chiefs and Rams.   Do you see these as the favorites for making the SB.....or do you see someone else?

    Rams are my pick to take it all.

    3. Which of the 4 rookie QBs:   Mayfield,  Darnold, Allen, Rosen,   do you honestly, objectively think have looked the best so far this year?  (Understanding that a couple have only started 1 game each)

    Too early to tell. All have flashed potential. None have established their potential... but I like Baker's odds.

    4. What are the biggest problems for the Browns so far that you did not anticipate coming into the season?

    LBs... so far only Joe has played to his 2018 form.

    5. In what area have the Browns  performed better than you expected so far this year?

    OL... they are coming along.

    6. Browns are 1-2-1.   Where are the Browns, record wise compared to what you objectively thought they would be? 

    I had us starting 2-2... so not far off... but in different manner. I had beating the Jets and OAK and losing to PTG and NOLA.

    @tour2ma said:

    1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    Astros... could care less beyond the Tribe and the 'stros.

    After further review I need to amend this answer...

    After us and the Stros I'd root for Oakland and Billy followed by any remaining "small market" team.... which I guess means Milwaukee.

  • 1. State in order behind the Indians, your preference for which team you would like to see win the World Series.  I will allow NO answer where the Tribe is not the #1 choice!! 

    1. Indians   2. Brewers   3. Rockies  4. Cubs  5. As   6. Astros  7. Braves  8. (Fook the) Dodgers  9. (Fuyuck the) Red Sox  10.(Fuhuck the)  Yankees

    So, we can  strike two teams from the list.