A Case For Hue
-
But you can't say there is no case for Hue. Have to wait and see how the season plays out. There is a strong chance he's back again next year. I still think the team wins 6 or 7 games this year and I don't see him being fired in that situation.
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
You can say that all you like but I hope you're prepared to be disappointed when he isn't fired at the end of the season, especially if they win 8-10 games.
-
But you can't say there is no case for Hue. Have to wait and see how the season plays out. There is a strong chance he's back again next year. I still think the team wins 6 or 7 games this year and I don't see him being fired in that situation.
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
Any browns fan would be elated to have 8-10 wins this year, tbh. (Youngest team in the NFL)
There is loads of talent on offense, yes, but we do have an offensive coordinator who has been doing questionable things.
When you say he should be fired “No matter what the record is.” It kind of invalidates your opinion.
This is not the premier league.
-
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
Any browns fan would be elated to have 8-10 wins this year, tbh. (Youngest team in the NFL)
There is loads of talent on offense, yes, but we do have an offensive coordinator who has been doing questionable things.
When you say he should be fired “No matter what the record is.” It kind of invalidates your opinion.
This is not the premier league.
Any browns fan would be elated to have 8-10 wins this year, tbh. (Youngest team in the NFL)
There is loads of talent on offense, yes, but we do have an offensive coordinator who has been doing questionable things.
When you say he should be fired “No matter what the record is.” It kind of invalidates your opinion.
This is not the premier league.
Precisely... should be fired no matter what. So the Browns go on a winning streak. Win the AFC North...win a couple playoff games and then win the Super Bowl and in Londons world.....we fire the coach.
I realize that we are extremely unlikely to win the super bowl or even make the playoffs, but to say that he has to be fired no matter what the record at the end of the season is very short sighted.
-
Short sighted lol
3-34-1
Nice reference to me being from England though yep it’s definitely not the “premier league”. I hadn’t noticed.
-
Yep I can say there is no case. I don’t care if the browns win 8-10 games.
He is useless and won’t be the reason that we did.
We have the best QB we’ve had since returning. Some very good young players on both sides of the ball.
Wasting them on Hue would be criminal. He has to go at the end of this year. No matter what the record is.
Any browns fan would be elated to have 8-10 wins this year, tbh. (Youngest team in the NFL)
There is loads of talent on offense, yes, but we do have an offensive coordinator who has been doing questionable things.
When you say he should be fired “No matter what the record is.” It kind of invalidates your opinion.
This is not the premier league.
Any browns fan would be elated to have 8-10 wins this year, tbh. (Youngest team in the NFL)
There is loads of talent on offense, yes, but we do have an offensive coordinator who has been doing questionable things.
When you say he should be fired “No matter what the record is.” It kind of invalidates your opinion.
This is not the premier league.
This is clearly Dutch oven under another name.
-
Common now. They guys record is garbage. If he were white he would have already been fired.
-
Short sighted lol
3-34-1
Nice reference to me being from England though yep it’s definitely not the “premier league”. I hadn’t noticed.
Short sighted lol
3-34-1
Nice reference to me being from England though yep it’s definitely not the “premier league”. I hadn’t noticed.
Its short sighted to say he has to be fired "no matter what the record at the end of the season". As I said...you had best be prepared to be disappointed when he isn't fired at the end of the season. You say you don't care if the Browns win 8-10 games this year, he should be fired and I'm sorry but there's no chance in hell of that happening.
He's got the rest of the season and I believe he's safe next year no matter what the record if the team stays in games like they did before Sunday.
-
Short sighted lol
3-34-1
Nice reference to me being from England though yep it’s definitely not the “premier league”. I hadn’t noticed.
Its short sighted to say he has to be fired "no matter what the record at the end of the season". As I said...you had best be prepared to be disappointed when he isn't fired at the end of the season. You say you don't care if the Browns win 8-10 games this year, he should be fired and I'm sorry but there's no chance in hell of that happening.
He's got the rest of the season and I believe he's safe next year no matter what the record if the team stays in games like they did before Sunday.
Its short sighted to say he has to be fired "no matter what the record at the end of the season". As I said...you had best be prepared to be disappointed when he isn't fired at the end of the season. You say you don't care if the Browns win 8-10 games this year, he should be fired and I'm sorry but there's no chance in hell of that happening.
He's got the rest of the season and I believe he's safe next year no matter what the record if the team stays in games like they did before Sunday.
So if the browns win eight games you want to put the future of all these good young players we have in Hue Jackson’s hands? Because he won eight (nine) games in three years?
-
Its short sighted to say he has to be fired "no matter what the record at the end of the season". As I said...you had best be prepared to be disappointed when he isn't fired at the end of the season. You say you don't care if the Browns win 8-10 games this year, he should be fired and I'm sorry but there's no chance in hell of that happening.
He's got the rest of the season and I believe he's safe next year no matter what the record if the team stays in games like they did before Sunday.
So if the browns win eight games you want to put the future of all these good young players we have in Hue Jackson’s hands? Because he won eight (nine) games in three years?
So if the browns win eight games you want to put the future of all these good young players we have in Hue Jackson’s hands? Because he won eight (nine) games in three years?
It's not what I want. I thought he should be fired after last season. But if Haslam didn't fire him after 1-31, he sure as shit isn't going to fire the guy after he won 8 games.
-
So if the browns win eight games you want to put the future of all these good young players we have in Hue Jackson’s hands? Because he won eight (nine) games in three years?
It's not what I want. I thought he should be fired after last season. But if Haslam didn't fire him after 1-31, he sure as shit isn't going to fire the guy after he won 8 games.
It's not what I want. I thought he should be fired after last season. But if Haslam didn't fire him after 1-31, he sure as Sheet isn't going to fire the guy after he won 8 games.
That’s a fair point and I can’t guess what Haslam will do.
I can however guess that the Browns will waste a lot of this rosters talent if Hue Jackson is the HC for the whole of next year. That would be four years of this moron
-
It's not what I want. I thought he should be fired after last season. But if Haslam didn't fire him after 1-31, he sure as Sheet isn't going to fire the guy after he won 8 games.
That’s a fair point and I can’t guess what Haslam will do.
I can however guess that the Browns will waste a lot of this rosters talent if Hue Jackson is the HC for the whole of next year. That would be four years of this moron
That’s a fair point and I can’t guess what Haslam will do.
I can however guess that the Browns will waste a lot of this rosters talent if Hue Jackson is the HC for the whole of next year. That would be four years of this moron
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
-
That’s a fair point and I can’t guess what Haslam will do.
I can however guess that the Browns will waste a lot of this rosters talent if Hue Jackson is the HC for the whole of next year. That would be four years of this moron
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion and that’s fine with me.
I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
-
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion and that’s fine with me.
I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion. I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year goes, potentially next year as well.
-
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion. I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year goes, potentially next year as well.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year goes, potentially next year as well.
Sorry yes it wasn’t you. Apologies.
-
Common now. They guys record is garbage. If he were white he would have already been fired.
Common now. They guys record is garbage. If he were white he would have already been fired.
After being touted as a QB guru and the fails he had with them alone should have been enough. He lied on his resume... QB whisperer my heinie!
-
Any browns fan would be elated to have 8-10 wins this year, tbh. (Youngest team in the NFL)
There is loads of talent on offense, yes, but we do have an offensive coordinator who has been doing questionable things.
When you say he should be fired “No matter what the record is.” It kind of invalidates your opinion.
This is not the premier league.
This is clearly Dutch oven under another name.
This is clearly Dutch oven under another name.
Why would I post under a different name when I have absolutely zero problem with calling people out for being idiots under this one?
Christ, under this name I tried to get PoG to bet me $1000 on whether the Browns would draft Barkley... ?
-
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion. I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year goes, potentially next year as well.
I never mentioned where you are from....that was someone else or said you shouldn't have your opinion. I just said you need to be prepared to be disappointed when Hue isn't fired at the end of this season, especially if he wins 8-10 games. I don't totally disagree with your opinion of him as a head coach but I think we definitely going to have him around the rest of this season and depending on how the rest of the year
NOBODY disagrees with this!
That's the hilarious thing about LondonBrown, he's trying to make himself out to be some martyr who is getting Sheet for being anti-Hue, when almost the entire board has at the minimum serious doubts that he's the guy who should be here past this season.
And now he's playing the victim with "someone said I should have no opinion because I'm from England" nonsense, months after throwing a temper tantrum and threatening to leave the board because "someone said I'm an alcoholic" or some other nonsense. Dude is a drama queen. Jesus LondonBrown, you are a smart guy, but man alive you are a baby.
-
Maybe...maybe not. He was the consensus top coaching candidate when the Browns hired him so I still have hope that things can turn around with him coaching the team.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion and that’s fine with me.
I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
He doesn’t deserve your hope. He’s done nothing since he arrived to warrant any of it.
But that’s your opinion and that’s fine with me.
I’m entitled to mine no matter where I was born.
I didn’t say anything about your homeland, I just said “this isn’t the premier league”
Your opinion was invalidated by your statement, not where you are from. You didn’t even respond to what I said in regards to your opinion, you just accused me of being another member of the board ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login