Do we have it?
-
Like what I have seen so far, passion,leadership,arm,IQ. Am I jumping up and down? not quite, we have seen this be4, and like others have said. "wait and see" but I'm more of an optimist than a pessimist. But overall, what I see on the field is a passion for the game, someone not afraid to put the ball in any of his receivers hands. Hopefully this is it. And we won't be talking about a quarterback in the 1st round for years to come. And that will allow us to draft the skill players we need to keep this franchise on the up and up.
-
I believe we do have a franchise QB in Mayfield. The QB position, for the first time since Couch, should not be a priority for a few years at the minimum.
-
4 turnovers in a game? Absolutely no significance in this conversation.
Mayfield is the deal. Whether he has a buffoon game here or there is not applicable. Everyone has these kind's of days. The kid's abilities are clear and his future at making this team tough to beat is also clear.
The QB hunt in Cleveland is over. I pray for his health and great protection from the referees.
Darnold, Rosen and what's his azz look like pure schidt.
I am still sick about us passing on Paxton Lynch, but there is still a chance the Browns could sign him and let him mentor Mayfield, I think Baker could learn a lot as a 1year backup to Pax,.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
-
Looks damn good so far. Not worried about 4 turnovers. If anyone would catch the damn ball at the start of the game, he'd have come out looking just like he did vs jets.
Callaway and njoku are drop machines. Even Landry dropped a few early passes.
Hopefully it's just getting timing down with more reps.
-
Offense has some issues QB ain't one of them. Baker is better than anything we have had at the QB position since the Browns came back.
-
It's looking like we have a QB that is worth building around. He needs a good head coach that knows how to plan and adapt. And a guy that can run precise pass routes and has hands of glue would be priceless.
-
Looks damn good so far. Not worried about 4 turnovers. If anyone would catch the damn ball at the start of the game, he'd have come out looking just like he did vs jets.
Callaway and njoku are drop machines. Even Landry dropped a few early passes.
Hopefully it's just getting timing down with more reps.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login