Skip to content

Going to be better than Joe Haden ever was .....

The Browns Board
42 25 1.6k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #3

    rookie of the week again and if so that would be 4 out of 5 weeks the we have one it

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #4

    No doubt. Kid is one of the best rookies I’ve seen in a long time 

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #5

    This guy is amazing. Not only defending the pass, but also tackling. Love his behaviour and how he speaks. 

    Make them know your name, #21 😉

  • This guy is amazing. Not only defending the pass, but also tackling. Love his behaviour and how he speaks. 

    Make them know your name, #21 😉

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @nero said:

    This guy is amazing. Not only defending the pass, but also tackling. Love his behaviour and how he speaks. 

    Make them know your name, #21 😉

    I'm seriously considering buying a Color Rush Ward jersey. 

    I'm sad that today is the last time we'll see those unis this year, since we have already worn them the allotted two times for the season. 

  • @nero said:

    This guy is amazing. Not only defending the pass, but also tackling. Love his behaviour and how he speaks. 

    Make them know your name, #21 😉

    I'm seriously considering buying a Color Rush Ward jersey. 

    I'm sad that today is the last time we'll see those unis this year, since we have already worn them the allotted two times for the season. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm seriously considering buying a Color Rush Ward jersey. 

    I'm sad that today is the last time we'll see those unis this year, since we have already worn them the allotted two times for the season. 

    I was wondering if they are going to keep using those jerseys. Is there a limit of uses for the color rush unis? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm seriously considering buying a Color Rush Ward jersey. 

    I'm sad that today is the last time we'll see those unis this year, since we have already worn them the allotted two times for the season. 

    I was wondering if they are going to keep using those jerseys. Is there a limit of uses for the color rush unis? 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @nero said:

    I was wondering if they are going to keep using those jerseys. Is there a limit of uses for the color rush unis? 

    I thought they were only allowed to wear them twice? 

    A shame, they are so much nicer than the crap they normally have. 

  • @nero said:

    I was wondering if they are going to keep using those jerseys. Is there a limit of uses for the color rush unis? 

    I thought they were only allowed to wear them twice? 

    A shame, they are so much nicer than the crap they normally have. 

    M MDDawg wrote on last edited by MDDawg
    #9

    @dutch-oven said:

    I thought they were only allowed to wear them twice? 

    A shame, they are so much nicer than the crap they normally have. 

    I think they can wear it once more this season I read it could be used on Thursday night and two other games..

  • ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Dude is an absolute beast. Only one bad play that i remember today was where he tried to put a shoulder high on the receiver, which is very uncharacteristic of him. 

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Those color rush jerseys are fire. Since we're already expecting a new uniform I'm hoping to see those bad boys be in contention

  • Dude is an absolute beast. Only one bad play that i remember today was where he tried to put a shoulder high on the receiver, which is very uncharacteristic of him. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @comeonman said:

    Dude is an absolute beast. Only one bad play that i remember today was where he tried to put a shoulder high on the receiver, which is very uncharacteristic of him. 

    The tackle? I think that was on the HB after a catch. He's super fast and can stay in WRs hip pockets, but he isn't gonna lay the wood on a HB

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Joe who?.. Doesnt he play fer shittzburgh?

  • Those color rush jerseys are fire. Since we're already expecting a new uniform I'm hoping to see those bad boys be in contention

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Those color rush jerseys are fire. Since we're already expecting a new uniform I'm hoping to see those bad boys be in contention

    Me too!

    Mike

  • @nero said:

    This guy is amazing. Not only defending the pass, but also tackling. Love his behaviour and how he speaks. 

    Make them know your name, #21 😉

    I'm seriously considering buying a Color Rush Ward jersey. 

    I'm sad that today is the last time we'll see those unis this year, since we have already worn them the allotted two times for the season. 

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm seriously considering buying a Color Rush Ward jersey. 

    I'm sad that today is the last time we'll see those unis this year, since we have already worn them the allotted two times for the season. 

    If you find one, please let me know. I'm having no luck finding one.

    Mike

  • Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Alright fellas, go back to Page 8 and read what yourself and others said about Denzel Ward when he was drafted lol

  • @comeonman said:

    Dude is an absolute beast. Only one bad play that i remember today was where he tried to put a shoulder high on the receiver, which is very uncharacteristic of him. 

    The tackle? I think that was on the HB after a catch. He's super fast and can stay in WRs hip pockets, but he isn't gonna lay the wood on a HB

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @mld-woody said:

    The tackle? I think that was on the HB after a catch. He's super fast and can stay in WRs hip pockets, but he isn't gonna lay the wood on a HB

    He laid some pretty good wood on Marshawn Lynch last week.

    @gunz41 said:

    Alright fellas, go back to Page 8 and read what yourself and others said about Denzel Ward when he was drafted lol

    Not this guy I said he'll have a similar impact to the Browns as what Marshon Lattimore had to the Saints

  • @mld-woody said:

    The tackle? I think that was on the HB after a catch. He's super fast and can stay in WRs hip pockets, but he isn't gonna lay the wood on a HB

    He laid some pretty good wood on Marshawn Lynch last week.

    @gunz41 said:

    Alright fellas, go back to Page 8 and read what yourself and others said about Denzel Ward when he was drafted lol

    Not this guy I said he'll have a similar impact to the Browns as what Marshon Lattimore had to the Saints

    Gunz41G Gunz41 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @bjh2130 said:

    He laid some pretty good wood on Marshawn Lynch last week.

    Not this guy I said he'll have a similar impact to the Browns as what Marshon Lattimore had to the Saints

    I just remembered how mad people were at the time, just opened it up and saw a few, didnt pay attention to name.

    It's just ironic to me

  • @comeonman said:

    Dude is an absolute beast. Only one bad play that i remember today was where he tried to put a shoulder high on the receiver, which is very uncharacteristic of him. 

    The tackle? I think that was on the HB after a catch. He's super fast and can stay in WRs hip pockets, but he isn't gonna lay the wood on a HB

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mld-woody said:

    The tackle? I think that was on the HB after a catch. He's super fast and can stay in WRs hip pockets, but he isn't gonna lay the wood on a HB

    He tried to tackle high when he could have easily made the tackle by taking out the legs

  • Alright fellas, go back to Page 8 and read what yourself and others said about Denzel Ward when he was drafted lol

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @gunz41 said:

    Alright fellas, go back to Page 8 and read what yourself and others said about Denzel Ward when he was drafted lol

    •  

    -Some head scratchers for me, but I expected that as this draft was run by real football people & that hasn't been seen in Browns' Town for MANY years. I expected some surprises.

    -I got the QB I wanted in Baker, CB in Ward, & RB in Chubb, so I'm happy there. I'm not familiar at all with our other picks, so I won't comment.

    My attitude in general is to play the cards I'm dealt, so "we'll see" & GO BROWNS!

    Mike

    I copied & pasted my post draft comments above...That's my story & I'm stickin' to it!

    Mike

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Bradley Chubb 1 tackle, 1 assist, no sacks, as Broncos give up 323 rushing yards to Jets.

    Zombo

  • Bradley Chubb 1 tackle, 1 assist, no sacks, as Broncos give up 323 rushing yards to Jets.

    Zombo

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #22

    Zombo said:

    Bradley Chubb 1 tackle, 1 assist, no sacks, as Broncos give up 323 rushing yards to Jets.

    Zombo

    That's understandable, Crowell was an all-pro for us. 15-219 seems like another day at the office for him.  Wait, what?