Overtime games
-
Dutch is a fu k ing c u n t. lol.
-
Dude, if Mark O had the ability to throw people off the Tavern, you would gotten tossed.
Holy Sheet on a cracker, you were something yesterday during the game.
Dang it. I really didn't think I was THAT terrible. I'm sorry.
Dang it. I really didn't think I was THAT terrible. I'm sorry.
Terrible isn't the right word. Annoying and negative is more like it. We all know how you feel, you post it here all the time, you don't need to repeat it over and over and over in real time during a game that we are fucking winning for christs sake. That was what did me in during the game.
-
Dang it. I really didn't think I was THAT terrible. I'm sorry.
Terrible isn't the right word. Annoying and negative is more like it. We all know how you feel, you post it here all the time, you don't need to repeat it over and over and over in real time during a game that we are fucking winning for christs sake. That was what did me in during the game.
Terrible isn't the right word. Annoying and negative is more like it. We all know how you feel, you post it here all the time, you don't need to repeat it over and over and over in real time during a game that we are Shmucking winning for christs sake. That was what did me in during the game.
I get it. I literally think I had PTSD from the Saints game. It was such a sickening experience to sit there and watch it unfold. It's funny, at one point in the 2nd half I think we were up 12-6 or something, and my dad leans over and says, "Is it just me, or does it feel like we're down a touchdown for some reason?" It was like watching a movie where you know the actor is going to die at the end, but you're hoping he doesn't, and then he dies in a worse way than you thought possible.
But hey, I'll drop it. And I know I post all the time, but I went back and looked at my posts and they weren't nearly all negative. Not even close. What about all the good things I say about people? Like sticking up for our coach? Praising our QB? Saying we have a real team?! Lots more!
I also want to say that just because someone predicts a loss, or even a poor showing, it doesn't mean they're negative. I mean, my gut reaction to our next game isn't good, but it's not because I'm being negative. It's because Rivers gets rid of the ball VERY quickly, and he's extremely accurate. He's tough to get to and he hits people in stride. I'm NOT saying we're going to lose or get blown out, I'm just making a point. Chargers run those obnoxious "man beater" crossing routes and tons of pick plays. Tough to defend, but with the way our secondary and linebackers are playing, I certainly wouldn't bet against us.
Cut me a little slack. It's not like I post thoughtless insults that are meant to stir up crap and blatantly ignite a crap-storm. I never attack a fellow fan, I never criticize anyone on here, and I try to write posts that stick to the subject. But I'll let it go and drop it. And hey, give me some credit! I was right every week last year! Hahahahaha. Just kidding. I actually predicted 2 or 3 victories (all of which we SHOULD have won btw. Jets, 2nd Steelers game, and I forget the 3rd). I'm gonna enjoy this victory some more and relish in the "knuckle ball heard around the world" kick. I can't get over what a stellar defensive effort we had after giving up 600 yards last week. Unbelievable!
Go Brownies!
-
Dutch is a fu k ing c u n t. lol.
Dutch is a fu k ing c u n t. lol.
-
Most OT ties by one team 2? 3?
-
The Browns have ended their first 5 games in each of the 5 different ways a game can finish
Week 1: Tie
Week 2: Regulation Loss
Week 3: Regulation Win
Week 4: OT Loss
Week 5: OT Win
The Browns have ended their first 5 games in each of the 5 different ways a game can finish
Week 1: Tie
Week 2: Regulation Loss
Week 3: Regulation Win
Week 4: OT Loss
Week 5: OT Win
Is there another way to end a game
-
Most OT ties by one team 2? 3?
Most OT ties by one team 2? 3?
You tell us. Look it upYou tell us. Look it up
-
The purpose of overtime always was to determine a winner.
An overtime that has a good chance of ending in a tie is the convention of a jackoff. WTF good is an overtime if the game ends in the same fukcking tie it did in regulation? Use the college system, or don't have overtime at all. Just flip a coin. The NFL overtime protocol is horseschidt.
-
The purpose of overtime always was to determine a winner.
An overtime that has a good chance of ending in a tie is the convention of a jackoff. WTF good is an overtime if the game ends in the same fukcking tie it did in regulation? Use the college system, or don't have overtime at all. Just flip a coin. The NFL overtime protocol is horseschidt.
The purpose of overtime always was to determine a winner.
An overtime that has a good chance of ending in a tie is the convention of a jackoff. WTF good is an overtime if the game ends in the same fukcking tie it did in regulation? Use the college system, or don't have overtime at all. Just flip a coin. The NFL overtime protocol is horseschidt.
I would rather have no overtime then use the college rule. Which is such a bastardization of anything holy that it deserves to be thrown in the shitI would rather have no overtime then use the college rule. Which is such a bastardization of anything holy that it deserves to be thrown in the Sheet
-
The Browns have ended their first 5 games in each of the 5 different ways a game can finish
Week 1: Tie
Week 2: Regulation Loss
Week 3: Regulation Win
Week 4: OT Loss
Week 5: OT Win
Is there another way to end a game
Is there another way to end a game
Forfeit
-
The purpose of overtime always was to determine a winner.
An overtime that has a good chance of ending in a tie is the convention of a jackoff. WTF good is an overtime if the game ends in the same fukcking tie it did in regulation? Use the college system, or don't have overtime at all. Just flip a coin. The NFL overtime protocol is horseschidt.
The purpose of overtime always was to determine a winner.
An overtime that has a good chance of ending in a tie is the convention of a jackoff. WTF good is an overtime if the game ends in the same fukcking tie it did in regulation? Use the college system, or don't have overtime at all. Just flip a coin. The NFL overtime protocol is horseschidt.
You absolutely crushed it. Honestly, I don't think overtime was really ever on the minds of the NFL because ties were so rare. It seems that recently there's been a rash of tie games, and maybe that will be enough to finally get things to change. I think the college system is perfect AND extremely fun to watch.
-
THAN use the college rule................ not THEN use the college rule. I don't care what they do, but if the OT can also end in a tie, then itis idiotic.
THAN use the college rule................ not THEN use the college rule. I don't care what they do, but if the OT can also end in a tie, then itis idiotic.
When did you become the spelling bee Nazi?
And I don't mind a few ties. The ties that have happened so far will make these division races interesting.
-
The purpose of overtime always was to determine a winner.
An overtime that has a good chance of ending in a tie is the convention of a jackoff. WTF good is an overtime if the game ends in the same fukcking tie it did in regulation? Use the college system, or don't have overtime at all. Just flip a coin. The NFL overtime protocol is horseschidt.
You absolutely crushed it. Honestly, I don't think overtime was really ever on the minds of the NFL because ties were so rare. It seems that recently there's been a rash of tie games, and maybe that will be enough to finally get things to change. I think the college system is perfect AND extremely fun to watch.
You absolutely crushed it. Honestly, I don't think overtime was really ever on the minds of the NFL because ties were so rare. It seems that recently there's been a rash of tie games, and maybe that will be enough to finally get things to change. I think the college system is perfect AND extremely fun to watch.
WTF are you talking about? They CHANGED things this year!. That is why you have had the ties. And look at my stats above about tie games. There was no "rash" of ties...until this year. The lessened the OT period for "safety reasons". Yea, right.
And if you think the college system is perfect, then you have turds for brains.
-
You absolutely crushed it. Honestly, I don't think overtime was really ever on the minds of the NFL because ties were so rare. It seems that recently there's been a rash of tie games, and maybe that will be enough to finally get things to change. I think the college system is perfect AND extremely fun to watch.
WTF are you talking about? They CHANGED things this year!. That is why you have had the ties. And look at my stats above about tie games. There was no "rash" of ties...until this year. The lessened the OT period for "safety reasons". Yea, right.
And if you think the college system is perfect, then you have turds for brains.
WTF are you talking about? They CHANGED things this year!. That is why you have had the ties. And look at my stats above about tie games. There was no "rash" of ties...until this year. The lessened the OT period for "safety reasons". Yea, right.
And if you think the college system is perfect, then you have turds for brains.
7 OT college games are brutal enough, in the NFL the Injury Report would be a mile long.
-
The Browns have ended their first 5 games in each of the 5 different ways a game can finish
Week 1: Tie
Week 2: Regulation Loss
Week 3: Regulation Win
Week 4: OT Loss
Week 5: OT Win
Is there another way to end a game
Is there another way to end a game
Throw bottles on the field until the refs say "the game is over"?
-
WTF are you talking about? They CHANGED things this year!. That is why you have had the ties. And look at my stats above about tie games. There was no "rash" of ties...until this year. The lessened the OT period for "safety reasons". Yea, right.
And if you think the college system is perfect, then you have turds for brains.
7 OT college games are brutal enough, in the NFL the Injury Report would be a mile long.
7 OT college games are brutal enough, in the NFL the Injury Report would be a mile long.
Yes, let's powder their cuunts and give them all participation awards. Keep changing the rules so that all teams finish the season 0-0 16 and then we can sing campfire songs. Fukcking idiots. If they get fukcked up they get fukcked up. On one hand, you homos are crying about over protecting the QB, and now you are crying about protecting everyone else.
The tie needs to be eliminated from sports alltogehter. Certainly, a tie has no place in the NFL.
Poosies.
-
when we win the coin toss as like last week (in a defensive game) why in the hell is hue electing to receive ? I mean wtf hue we stop em and then all we need is 3 Shmucking dumbnass
when we win the coin toss as like last week (in a defensive game) why in the hell is hue electing to receive ? I mean wtf hue we stop em and then all we need is 3 Shmucking dumbnass
Nice thought. But still, if you elect to defend, you are a bad play away from getting somebody free and getting the game winning TD.
-
when we win the coin toss as like last week (in a defensive game) why in the hell is hue electing to receive ? I mean wtf hue we stop em and then all we need is 3 Shmucking dumbnass
Nice thought. But still, if you elect to defend, you are a bad play away from getting somebody free and getting the game winning TD.
Nice thought. But still, if you elect to defend, you are a bad play away from getting somebody free and getting the game winning TD.
OR.....by taking the ball first, you're saying to your offense, go out there and score a TD and win the game for us. I'd rather that aggressive approach as opposed to making your defense have to make a stop for the game to continue.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
