PFF Grades vs Ravens
-
-
-
Good stuff. Big props to EJ for busting up the perception he would be a liability in the secondary, and Peppers for playing like his butt was on fire.
And my man Tretter on the offense. Good to see Zeitler in the top five too. And of course, rookie QB topping the list? Mmm hmmm...
-
Seems about right. I thought Ward would be higher, but one of his biggest plays was on special teams.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Seems about right. I thought Ward would be higher, but one of his biggest plays was on special teams.
Zombo
He missed a tackle or two and apparently that is a big knock on pff. He is rated by them as the 6th best corner in the league when it comes to coverage and 10th overall. Personally from a corner I'll take the coverage
-
Zombo said:
Seems about right. I thought Ward would be higher, but one of his biggest plays was on special teams.
Zombo
He missed a tackle or two and apparently that is a big knock on pff. He is rated by them as the 6th best corner in the league when it comes to coverage and 10th overall. Personally from a corner I'll take the coverage
He missed a tackle or two and apparently that is a big knock on pff. He is rated by them as the 6th best corner in the league when it comes to coverage and 10th overall. Personally from a corner I'll take the coverage
If the ball is on his side of the field, he is on it. When he misses a tackle it is because he almost strips someone and I'll keep taking those turnovers.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login