IMPRESSIVE?
-
fuk me i cant re.ember the specifics. but did brees ever throw a single game for SD? didnt he demand out of sd after they drafted him and so some trade shenanigams were worked out and #helloPhillip. ?
fuk me i cant re.ember the specifics. but did brees ever throw a single game for SD? didnt he demand out of sd after they drafted him and so some trade shenanigams were worked out and #helloPhillip. ?
Don't worry, the 25 year old Spaniard is here to help you out.
You're getting confused with the Eli Manning story. He was drafted by the Chargers with #1 overall and wanted out, so the Giants picked Rivers and made a deal with the then SD Chargers.
-
The Brees game last night was like watching a made for tv special. Kinda fishy they couldnt stop anything.
Just sayin
Yep everything is fixed. You conspiracy guys on a message board have figured out the billion dollar NFL is no different that the WWE.
Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.
Yep everything is fixed. You conspiracy guys on a message board have figured out the billion dollar NFL is no different that the WWE.
Get the Shmuck out of here with this nonsense.
You mean he wasn't kidding??? ?
Brees was allowed to leave SD because they had Phillip Rivers on the roster.
Zombo said:
Brees played five years with the Chargers the last four as the starter. Rivers sat for two years behind him. Brees Shmucked up his shoulder playing out his SD contract and the Chargers let him go and handed over the reigns to Rivers. Nick Saban was bringing him to Miami, but he failed his physical and the Saints grabbed him and the rest is history ...
I had forgotten about the Miami stop...
I know that post-surgery his Doctor gave him a 25% chance of playing again.
-
Very, very impressive.
Mike, I touched on this before, but it didn't catch any juice, so I will throw it out again. I predicted the unimaginable, and that is the latest NFL lines at some point showing the Browns as a favorite. Oddsmakers have already showed the respect. Only 3 down to the Ravens? 1 down to the jackoff Chargers? I Predict that the Browns will not only be the favorite in one or more of upcoming conference games but also even money or better against the Steelers in a few weeks.
-
Brees played five years with the Chargers the last four as the starter. Rivers sat for two years behind him. Brees fucked up his shoulder playing out his SD contract and the Chargers let him go and handed over the reigns to Rivers. Nick Saban was bringing him to Miami, but he failed his physical and the Saints grabbed him and the rest is history ...
Zombo
Zombo said:
Brees played five years with the Chargers the last four as the starter. Rivers sat for two years behind him. Brees Shmucked up his shoulder playing out his SD contract and the Chargers let him go and handed over the reigns to Rivers. Nick Saban was bringing him to Miami, but he failed his physical and the Saints grabbed him and the rest is history ...
Zombo
That was kind of astounding in it's own right and it really started when he tore through the BIG TEN at Purdue under coach Joe Tiller who BTW just died in 2017. He pioneered the then relatively new "basketball on grass" spread offence to the Rose Bowl in 2001. He (Tiller) broke into Purdue about the time my brother and a neighbor kid who was a first team All Ohio DE went there when they were not very good at football.
While Brees was there he rewrote the BIG TEN record book under Tiller, he was the perfect candidate for this exciting brand of football at Purdue. I remember when Brees & Co. absolutely stunned OHIO STATE on a last second bomb that went on to become an ESPN Instant Classic. Only recently did his big BIG TEN records fall to another OHIO STATE quarterback but it was fun while he was there.
Oh his fun and gun records:
The 2000 team, which boasted two future Super Bowl winners, was featured in the 2013 Big Ten Network documentary series Big Ten Elite[1] and is still widely regarded by Purdue fans as one of the greatest Boilermakers football teams of all time.[2] The Boilermakers have yet to win the Big Ten championship or reach the Rose Bowl since then.
The season was Drew Brees's final year with the Boilermakers. He left Purdue with Big Ten Conference records in passing yards (11,792), touchdown passes (90), total offensive yards (12,693), completions (1,026), and attempts (1,678). Brees won the Maxwell Award as the nation's outstanding player of 2000 and won the NCAA's Today's Top VIII Award as a member of the Class of 2001. Brees was third in balloting for the Heisman Trophy in 2000. The Boilermakers won all 8 of their games when they scored 30 points or more in 2000.
Drew Brees the perfect too short maverick quarterback under the right coach at the perfect time.
-
Zombo said:
Brees played five years with the Chargers the last four as the starter. Rivers sat for two years behind him. Brees Shmucked up his shoulder playing out his SD contract and the Chargers let him go and handed over the reigns to Rivers. Nick Saban was bringing him to Miami, but he failed his physical and the Saints grabbed him and the rest is history ...
Zombo
That was kind of astounding in it's own right and it really started when he tore through the BIG TEN at Purdue under coach Joe Tiller who BTW just died in 2017. He pioneered the then relatively new "basketball on grass" spread offence to the Rose Bowl in 2001. He (Tiller) broke into Purdue about the time my brother and a neighbor kid who was a first team All Ohio DE went there when they were not very good at football.
While Brees was there he rewrote the BIG TEN record book under Tiller, he was the perfect candidate for this exciting brand of football at Purdue. I remember when Brees & Co. absolutely stunned OHIO STATE on a last second bomb that went on to become an ESPN Instant Classic. Only recently did his big BIG TEN records fall to another OHIO STATE quarterback but it was fun while he was there.
Oh his fun and gun records:
The 2000 team, which boasted two future Super Bowl winners, was featured in the 2013 Big Ten Network documentary series Big Ten Elite[1] and is still widely regarded by Purdue fans as one of the greatest Boilermakers football teams of all time.[2] The Boilermakers have yet to win the Big Ten championship or reach the Rose Bowl since then.
The season was Drew Brees's final year with the Boilermakers. He left Purdue with Big Ten Conference records in passing yards (11,792), touchdown passes (90), total offensive yards (12,693), completions (1,026), and attempts (1,678). Brees won the Maxwell Award as the nation's outstanding player of 2000 and won the NCAA's Today's Top VIII Award as a member of the Class of 2001. Brees was third in balloting for the Heisman Trophy in 2000. The Boilermakers won all 8 of their games when they scored 30 points or more in 2000.
Drew Brees the perfect too short maverick quarterback under the right coach at the perfect time.
Drew Brees the perfect too short maverick quarterback under the right coach at the perfect time.
It's funny, I can completely remember that before he was drafted the biggest knock on him, other than his size, was he didn't have enough arm. He could only throw little accurate passes. Not so much. Lol.
In regards to the thread topic, I think it's awesome we're being noticed. I just hope we don't get totally dismissed if we have a stinker game. I'm not saying we ARE going to have one this week, but I'm one of the people who believe the Chargers are VERY good. Their only two losses came against the Chiefs and the Rams, both undefeated btw, and they played both teams relatively tough, even though the score pulled away late in both match ups. Rivers is absolutely on FIRE this year, and I don't see them taking us for granted. I don't see ANYONE taking us for granted anymore, actually. I'm making my prediction in a minute, but one thing I'm pretty sure of is that this game will be very fun to watch.
-
fuk me i cant re.ember the specifics. but did brees ever throw a single game for SD? didnt he demand out of sd after they drafted him and so some trade shenanigams were worked out and #helloPhillip. ?
fuk me i cant re.ember the specifics. but did brees ever throw a single game for SD? didnt he demand out of sd after they drafted him and so some trade shenanigams were worked out and #helloPhillip. ?
I think you are thinking of Eli Manning.
-
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
-
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch.
-
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch.
I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch.
Probably had blisters by halftime!
-
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
Their record is 1-5. Giants defense is terrible - their offensive line didn't pass protect decently most of the game. And Eli Manning was so frustrated he kept throwing inaccurate throws right and left. Barkley is terrific - but so is Chubb, with power.
-
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
One of the best running back’s perhaps in the league. One of the best wide receivers in the league. Piece of Sheet for an offensive line gives you a 1-5 record. Maybe they can have Joe Thomas come out of retirement and play for them
-
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch.
I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch.
He prolly changed his underwear more times than Ghoolie had to the first time the Big Ben Fathead went up over the bed... And that ain't good because I think Ghoolie's wife had to call 9-1-1 if memory serves me right...
-
-
Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!
I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch.
I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch.
He probably had a boner lasting more than 4 hours... I hope he got medical attention...?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
