Skip to content

IMPRESSIVE?

The Browns Board
28 21 1.3k 1
  • fuk me i cant re.ember the specifics. but did brees ever throw a single game for SD? didnt he demand out of sd after they drafted him and so some trade shenanigams were worked out and #helloPhillip. ?

    @clevfan4life said:

    fuk me i cant re.ember the specifics. but did brees ever throw a single game for SD? didnt he demand out of sd after they drafted him and so some trade shenanigams were worked out and #helloPhillip. ?

    I think you are thinking of Eli Manning.

  • Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

  • Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch. 

    Probably had blisters by halftime! ✋

  • Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    Their record is 1-5. Giants defense is terrible - their offensive line didn't pass protect decently most of the game. And Eli Manning was so frustrated he kept throwing inaccurate throws right and left. Barkley is terrific - but so is Chubb, with power.

  • Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    One of the best running back’s perhaps in the league. One of the best wide receivers in the league. Piece of Sheet for an offensive line gives you a 1-5 record. Maybe they can have Joe Thomas come out of retirement and play for them

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch. 

    He prolly changed his underwear more times than Ghoolie had to the first time the Big Ben Fathead went up over the bed... And that ain't good because I think Ghoolie's wife had to call 9-1-1 if memory serves me right...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of impressive. Anyone catch Barkley's performance in a losing effort last night? 229 total yd running/receiving with 1 TD. I will now have to admit he is far better than I ever thought he would be. Watch that 9 yd run starting at the 30 second mark. Just WOW!

    I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I bet PoG was raw by the end of the game. He probably had to consult a physician after that four hour stretch. 

    He probably had a boner lasting more than 4 hours... I hope he got medical attention...?

  • 1BC339A6-7CEB-4A1D-9987-9B6DB446CF4E.png