The official Terry Pluto thread
-
Speaking of special teams here is Terry's take on that
Speaking of special teams here is Terry's take on that
"I don’t know why Hue Jackson hired Jones."
Because he is Hueless the Clueless.
-
On point 3, I read this as the NFL is blacklisting GW from a HC job league wide
-
Another story today. Tell me how badly that would suck! Especially when our new head coach goes 2 + 6
Of course Cincinnati has a broken-down jalopy of a team compared to the bright shiny new Browns
WSS
-
I Believe that the new QB was in someone’s ear about the horrible practice sessions that hue held. Williams immediately changed that. Good practices resulted in some sweet cherry flavored KoolAid and a winning football program.
-
This you do not see very often in the press or in the media:
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- I’ll start with a confession:
My dumbest story of the year was suggesting the Browns NOT fire Hue Jackson after the team lost 33-18 in Pittsburgh on October 28.
The story was not written out of any admiration for Jackson.
My main point was a bias against interim coaches........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●
Good for Pluto coming right out with that.
Now is Williams a slam dunk no-brainer -or- does someone else have or should have a legitimate shot at the job?
-
Along those same lines. Anybody that lean toward the quote nfl-ready unquote or prototype size guys I think are happily eating a bowl of crow.
-
I like it that Dorsey uses his eyes, ears and gut instinct on players. He’s earned his stripes. Time to use em. He’s no five year plan guy either. He’s planning on winning the division 2019.
-
I like it that Dorsey uses his eyes, ears and gut instinct on players. He’s earned his stripes. Time to use em. He’s no five year plan guy either. He’s planning on winning the division 2019.
I like it that Dorsey uses his eyes, ears and gut instinct on players. He’s earned his stripes. Time to use em. He’s no five year plan guy either. He’s planning on winning the division 2019.
All the more reason not to restructure winning combination and start over.
WSS
-
-
And this morning
WSS
And Campbell is familiar with a six-foot-tall quarterback.
WSS
-
From Terry:
8. While Williams has said he’s open to staying on the job, I’m not sure it’s a good idea. It would be hard for him to take a step back after his 5-3 record and strong showing as a head coach. Caldwell would be a relatively safe pick for the Browns, but I sense the Browns want more than “safe.”.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●
Wow, known "safe" commodity versus going outside for maybe a better long term fix. Tough decision.
-
From Terry:
8. While Williams has said he’s open to staying on the job, I’m not sure it’s a good idea. It would be hard for him to take a step back after his 5-3 record and strong showing as a head coach. Caldwell would be a relatively safe pick for the Browns, but I sense the Browns want more than “safe.”.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●
Wow, known "safe" commodity versus going outside for maybe a better long term fix. Tough decision.
From Terry:
8. While Williams has said he’s open to staying on the job, I’m not sure it’s a good idea. It would be hard for him to take a step back after his 5-3 record and strong showing as a head coach. Caldwell would be a relatively safe pick for the Browns, but I sense the Browns want more than “safe.”.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●
Wow, known "safe" commodity versus going outside for maybe a better long term fix. Tough decision.
Not really. You have a guy that wins and the players respond to. You can afford to look hard with those aces on your hand
-
From Terry:
8. While Williams has said he’s open to staying on the job, I’m not sure it’s a good idea. It would be hard for him to take a step back after his 5-3 record and strong showing as a head coach. Caldwell would be a relatively safe pick for the Browns, but I sense the Browns want more than “safe.”.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●
Wow, known "safe" commodity versus going outside for maybe a better long term fix. Tough decision.
Not really. You have a guy that wins and the players respond to. You can afford to look hard with those aces on your hand
Not really. You have a guy that wins and the players respond to. You can afford to look hard with those aces on your hand
It does give you the ability to look at anybody and everybody if you have a guaranteed fall back position.
Feels like draft time again with all of the rumours and posturing.
-
Not really. You have a guy that wins and the players respond to. You can afford to look hard with those aces on your hand
It does give you the ability to look at anybody and everybody if you have a guaranteed fall back position.
Feels like draft time again with all of the rumours and posturing.
It does give you the ability to look at anybody and everybody if you have a guaranteed fall back position.
Feels like draft time again with all of the rumours and posturing.
but were not good at long dragged out things on this board ?..watch when the 1st good defensive coach goes or Zona calls Freddie back to HC?..Am taking that week off ?️ book it
-
-
13. Williams and Kitchens were thrown together after the firings of Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley. In fact, Kitchens was hired by Haley. He was close to Haley. He didn’t know Williams very well. The fact the two men worked well together played a big part in Kitchens emerging as the head coach for 2019.
Seems to be conflicting reports on “whose guy” Kitchens was. Too many chefs in Kitchens’ grill.
-
-
On point 3, I read this as the NFL is blacklisting GW from a HC job league wide
On point 3, I read this as the NFL is blacklisting GW from a HC job league wide
lmao.....yeah just like the nfl is blacklisting me from a HC job too....thats why I dont have one!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login