The official Terry Pluto thread
-
I don't think John Harbaugh is on thin ice in Baltimore... didn't he just sign a four year extension?
-
I don't think John Harbaugh is on thin ice in Baltimore... didn't he just sign a four year extension?
I don't think John Harbaugh is on thin ice in Baltimore... didn't he just sign a four year extension?
yes they did and as far as their qb after we made ajustmeants in the forth quarter the team that played the ravens in the playoffs we gave the blueprint to them and of course it worked their qb is a glorified rb and we will kick their fucking ass's both times next year infact you heard it here first we go 6-0 in are division next year
GO BROWNS
-
I don't think John Harbaugh is on thin ice in Baltimore... didn't he just sign a four year extension?
I don't think John Harbaugh is on thin ice in Baltimore... didn't he just sign a four year extension?
Well, I saw him desperately sticking to Jackson and I thought he was using him as a last resource. I didn't follow the news so you are probably right. Anyway, Marvin Lewis signed last year a 2 year contract extension and see how he's doing...
-
I don't think John Harbaugh is on thin ice in Baltimore... didn't he just sign a four year extension?
Well, I saw him desperately sticking to Jackson and I thought he was using him as a last resource. I didn't follow the news so you are probably right. Anyway, Marvin Lewis signed last year a 2 year contract extension and see how he's doing...
Well, I saw him desperately sticking to Jackson and I thought he was using him as a last resource. I didn't follow the news so you are probably right. Anyway, Marvin Lewis signed last year a 2 year contract extension and see how he's doing...
I think he WAS on thin ice halfway through the season, but the end of the season turnaround bought him an extension.
I have my doubts about Jackson and his "ceiling", though.
-
Hopefully Freddie grows into something a little bit more successful than the next Marty.
WSS
-
how much patience does Jimmy have with Dorsey's plan? (or vice versa?) more Pluto https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/02/talkin-cleveland-browns-now-is-the-time-to-spend-wisely-terry-pluto.html
-
how much patience does Jimmy have with Dorsey's plan? (or vice versa?) more Pluto https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/02/talkin-cleveland-browns-now-is-the-time-to-spend-wisely-terry-pluto.html
how much patience does Jimmy have with Dorsey's plan? (or vice versa?) more Pluto https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/02/talkin-cleveland-browns-now-is-the-time-to-spend-wisely-terry-pluto.html
As much as I'd love having CJ Mosley in our team, I don't see us making that move... Thoughts?
-
Nevermind us making that move - you think the Ravens would let one of the best LB's in football join a division rival? Nah.
-
how much patience does Jimmy have with Dorsey's plan? (or vice versa?) more Pluto https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/02/talkin-cleveland-browns-now-is-the-time-to-spend-wisely-terry-pluto.html
As much as I'd love having CJ Mosley in our team, I don't see us making that move... Thoughts?
As much as I'd love having CJ Mosley in our team, I don't see us making that move... Thoughts?
I agree with tia's post above^^ Now with Philly extending Nick Foles, am keeping a eye on what Philly does with DE-Brandon Graham or LB-Jordan Hicks. WR-Golden Tate or Jordan Matthews could hit Fa too or CB Ronald Darby..Remember Dorsey got Kendricks out of Philly, so he has done some background work with them..I still think a good option should fall to us at #17..I think the time to bundle some picks to move up is in 2nd round..moving up Rd.1 will cost a price & would rather see Dorsey keep as many throwing drafting tarts at the board.I do also believe, G.Williams got Ward drafted over Bradley Chubb. Steve Wilks will be in that Pilot seat this time & Dorsey will listen.The Combine is full of GM's poking for info, that becomes real mid March of which FA's may not get re-signed..Players Agents are there too, knowing of a possible work stoppage? It will be interesting to see the guaranteed money on the length of some of these new contacts due to pending work stoppage..i hope the nfl gets to work on the important stuff & that's not playing london games? but it looks to be refs,replays & teams transplanting
-
-
-
CHECKING THE FACTS
The NFL is a pass-happy league.......
.......But the stats show good teams still run the ball well. The Browns have the backs to do it.
Don’t forget that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●
Amen.
-
-
ST's providing even just better than league average play with far fewer penalties will increase wins by 2, maybe 3 games. You can't be worst in the league without paying a stiff price and we have for many seasons in a row now. Add vastly improved run stopping to the D and I think we are playoff bound.
-
Oh, boy.
That’s a valid question, assuming:
1. Hunt doesn’t have a long suspension.
2. Hunt doesn’t get into any more trouble.
Both of those are HUGE assumptions. The penalty for domestic violence is supposed to be at least a six-game suspension. Even before Hunt signed with the Browns last Monday, I heard he was facing at least a 10-game ban. That’s because the league was looking into at least two other incidents besides the video of Hunt shoving and kicking a woman in Cleveland last year........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●
Oh, boy. That just might come true stay tuned.
Too bad after all of the good PR the BROWNS picked up in the 2018 season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
I like the Priefer hire...