The official Terry Pluto thread
-
10. I will be talking Browns and other things at the Bay Village Library on May 9 at 7 p.m. It’s free. I’ll be glad to sign books. You can register here.
Anyone ever attended one of Terry's Talks?
-
10. I will be talking Browns and other things at the Bay Village Library on May 9 at 7 p.m. It’s free. I’ll be glad to sign books. You can register here.
Anyone ever attended one of Terry's Talks?
-
I have not but I probably would if you did one of the Akron area.
WSS
I'm pretty sure I've seen where he's done them from Books-A-Million at Chapel Hill and Barnes and Noble in Montrose in the past.
-
The Duke Johnson conundrum
Frankly I've always liked to Duke and would really like to see him make more of an impact out of the backfield.
WSS
-
Terry's thoughts on the Browns defense-centric 2019 draft...
-
Terry's thoughts on the Browns defense-centric 2019 draft...
Terry's thoughts on the Browns defense-centric 2019 draft...
Ahh you beat me to it Dutchman
WSS
-
Terry's thoughts on the Browns defense-centric 2019 draft...
Ahh you beat me to it Dutchman
WSS
Ahh you beat me to it Dutchman
WSS
This is a great thread, glad to help keep it going!
-
Ahh you beat me to it Dutchman
WSS
This is a great thread, glad to help keep it going!
This is a great thread, glad to help keep it going!
My favorite sports writer. Hall of Famer especially when it comes to baseball. Big loss for the Beacon Journal. Then again so was the sale by McClatchy.
WSS
-
This is a great thread, glad to help keep it going!
My favorite sports writer. Hall of Famer especially when it comes to baseball. Big loss for the Beacon Journal. Then again so was the sale by McClatchy.
WSS
My favorite sports writer. Hall of Famer especially when it comes to baseball. Big loss for the Beacon Journal. Then again so was the sale by McClatchy.
WSS
There was a time growing up when the Beacon Journal's sports section was every bit as good as the Plain Dealer's, and Pluto was a big reason for it.
-
-
I like Pluto (who doesn't?) & I was a huge Hal Lebowitz fan. I was a Plain Dealer paperboy & 1st thing I read daily was the column "Ask Hal".
Mike
-
I like Pluto (who doesn't?) & I was a huge Hal Lebowitz fan. I was a Plain Dealer paperboy & 1st thing I read daily was the column "Ask Hal".
Mike
I like Pluto (who doesn't?) & I was a huge Hal Lebowitz fan. I was a Plain Dealer paperboy & 1st thing I read daily was the column "Ask Hal".
Mike
Did you go on to use it in the outhouse after that trek through the snow?

?
-
I like Pluto (who doesn't?) & I was a huge Hal Lebowitz fan. I was a Plain Dealer paperboy & 1st thing I read daily was the column "Ask Hal".
Mike
Did you go on to use it in the outhouse after that trek through the snow?

?
Did you go on to use it in the outhouse after that trek through the snow?

?
You betcha!!

Mike
-
Pluto high on Takitaki, "eh" on Wilson.
-
Pluto high on Takitaki, "eh" on Wilson.
Pluto high on Takitaki, "eh" on Wilson.
Sorry but you also have to take into account the level of competition. SEC vs PAC-12? Give me NFL lite any day of the week and this gets reflected every year in the NFL draft.
That said, I hope they both prove out to be pro-bowl caliber. I'd take that any day of the week over winning an argument about which is the better pick.
-
Pluto high on Takitaki, "eh" on Wilson.
Sorry but you also have to take into account the level of competition. SEC vs PAC-12? Give me NFL lite any day of the week and this gets reflected every year in the NFL draft.
That said, I hope they both prove out to be pro-bowl caliber. I'd take that any day of the week over winning an argument about which is the better pick.
Sorry but you also have to take into account the level of competition. SEC vs PAC-12? Give me NFL lite any day of the week and this gets reflected every year in the NFL draft.
That said, I hope they both prove out to be pro-bowl caliber. I'd take that any day of the week over winning an argument about which is the better pick.
I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just posting his article.
-
-
Takitaki.... a freelancing Edge defender...
Vs.
Wilson... a role-playing ILB in a very tightly scripted D.
Which one do you think will produce the most "highlights"?
-
Takitaki.... a freelancing Edge defender...
Vs.
Wilson... a role-playing ILB in a very tightly scripted D.
Which one do you think will produce the most "highlights"?
Takitaki.... a freelancing Edge defender...
Vs.
Wilson... a role-playing ILB in a very tightly scripted D.
Which one do you think will produce the most "highlights"?
Interest choice. Our freelancing LB from NE never seemed to be around to stop the runs to the L side of our defense, so give me the ILB who can do that and also very good at dropping into coverage on obvious passing downs. That would be Wilson.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login