The official Terry Pluto thread
-
"There also was a failure on the part of the front office. They thought Austin Corbett was ready to take over at guard, so they traded Kevin Zeitler to the Giants. Corbett failed so miserably he has since been shipped to the Los Angeles Rams.
Zeitler’s old right guard spot is a hole."
There is the key in a nutshell IMO.
-
I thought the key part of Pluto's article was the front office being concerned how this team would handle all the preseason hype.
The answer is "not well".
-
"There also was a failure on the part of the front office. They thought Austin Corbett was ready to take over at guard, so they traded Kevin Zeitler to the Giants. Corbett failed so miserably he has since been shipped to the Los Angeles Rams.
Zeitler’s old right guard spot is a hole."
There is the key in a nutshell IMO.
"There also was a failure on the part of the front office. They thought Austin Corbett was ready to take over at guard, so they traded Kevin Zeitler to the Giants. Corbett failed so miserably he has since been shipped to the Los Angeles Rams.
Zeitler’s old right guard spot is a hole."
There is the key in a nutshell IMO.
I have been a zealot for top-notch guards ever since Ryan Tucker was here.
WSS
-
"There also was a failure on the part of the front office. They thought Austin Corbett was ready to take over at guard, so they traded Kevin Zeitler to the Giants. Corbett failed so miserably he has since been shipped to the Los Angeles Rams.
Zeitler’s old right guard spot is a hole."
There is the key in a nutshell IMO.
"There also was a failure on the part of the front office. They thought Austin Corbett was ready to take over at guard, so they traded Kevin Zeitler to the Giants. Corbett failed so miserably he has since been shipped to the Los Angeles Rams.
Zeitler’s old right guard spot is a hole."
There is the key in a nutshell IMO.
Right Guard, Right Tackle, Left Tackle. It seems to me honestly that we only have 2 professional Linemen on this team: Bito and Tretter. Maybe Drew Forbes coming back can help?
-
"There also was a failure on the part of the front office. They thought Austin Corbett was ready to take over at guard, so they traded Kevin Zeitler to the Giants. Corbett failed so miserably he has since been shipped to the Los Angeles Rams.
Zeitler’s old right guard spot is a hole."
There is the key in a nutshell IMO.
I have been a zealot for top-notch guards ever since Ryan Tucker was here.
WSS
I have been a zealot for top-notch guards ever since Ryan Tucker was here.
WSS
Wasn't Ryan Tucker a Right Tackle?
-
I have been a zealot for top-notch guards ever since Ryan Tucker was here.
WSS
Wasn't Ryan Tucker a Right Tackle?
Wasn't Ryan Tucker a Right Tackle?
Country Western singer.....or should have been.
-
Wasn't Ryan Tucker a Right Tackle?
Country Western singer.....or should have been.
Country Western singer.....or should have been.
Country Western?
Do you still refer to your couch as a "Davenport"?
-
Country Western singer.....or should have been.
Country Western?
Do you still refer to your couch as a "Davenport"?
Country Western?
Do you still refer to your couch as a "Davenport"?
Is there something else it should be called?

Ryan is the Country singer, Tucker is the Western singer.
-
See, it can't just be "country" music, because then you have to ask: which country?
-
-
-
I have been a zealot for top-notch guards ever since Ryan Tucker was here.
WSS
Wasn't Ryan Tucker a Right Tackle?
Wasn't Ryan Tucker a Right Tackle?
Yeah. Maybe he meant Ross Verba?
-
Country Western?
Do you still refer to your couch as a "Davenport"?
Is there something else it should be called?

Ryan is the Country singer, Tucker is the Western singer.
Is there something else it should be called?

Ryan is the Country singer, Tucker is the Western singer.
You dodged the question. You DO call it a davenport, don’t you? You and your davenport. Do you also like to sit a spell on said davenport? And how long of a spell?
-
Wasn't Ryan Tucker a Right Tackle?
Yeah. Maybe he meant Ross Verba?
Yeah. Maybe he meant Ross Verba?
Wasn't Verba a Left tackle?
Maybe Eric Steinbach?
-
Is there something else it should be called?

Ryan is the Country singer, Tucker is the Western singer.
You dodged the question. You DO call it a davenport, don’t you? You and your davenport. Do you also like to sit a spell on said davenport? And how long of a spell?
You dodged the question. You DO call it a davenport, don’t you? You and your davenport. Do you also like to sit a spell on said davenport? And how long of a spell?
What do I call my couch? Tim. What do I call my Sofa? Bulgaria What do I call my davenport: Iowa. What do I call my rocker? Mick. What do I call my table? Jose (from Jose Mesa...Joe Table). What do I call my kitchen? Freddie. What do I call my lamp? Freddie....after Freddie Lamp who I went to school with. What do I call my chair? Call to Order. What do I call my knife? Mack What do I call my car? Abraham (figure that one out)
And now long of a spell when I ask someone to sit: Screaming Jay Hawkins/Credence Clearwater Revival long.
-
You dodged the question. You DO call it a davenport, don’t you? You and your davenport. Do you also like to sit a spell on said davenport? And how long of a spell?
What do I call my couch? Tim. What do I call my Sofa? Bulgaria What do I call my davenport: Iowa. What do I call my rocker? Mick. What do I call my table? Jose (from Jose Mesa...Joe Table). What do I call my kitchen? Freddie. What do I call my lamp? Freddie....after Freddie Lamp who I went to school with. What do I call my chair? Call to Order. What do I call my knife? Mack What do I call my car? Abraham (figure that one out)
And now long of a spell when I ask someone to sit: Screaming Jay Hawkins/Credence Clearwater Revival long.
What do I call my couch? Tim. What do I call my Sofa? Bulgaria What do I call my davenport: Iowa. What do I call my rocker? Mick. What do I call my table? Jose (from Jose Mesa...Joe Table). What do I call my kitchen? Freddie. What do I call my lamp? Freddie....after Freddie Lamp who I went to school with. What do I call my chair? Call to Order. What do I call my knife? Mack What do I call my car? Abraham (figure that one out)
And now long of a spell when I ask someone to sit: Screaming Jay Hawkins/Credence Clearwater Revival long.
Well played, haha. Clearly you drive a Renault.
-
What do I call my couch? Tim. What do I call my Sofa? Bulgaria What do I call my davenport: Iowa. What do I call my rocker? Mick. What do I call my table? Jose (from Jose Mesa...Joe Table). What do I call my kitchen? Freddie. What do I call my lamp? Freddie....after Freddie Lamp who I went to school with. What do I call my chair? Call to Order. What do I call my knife? Mack What do I call my car? Abraham (figure that one out)
And now long of a spell when I ask someone to sit: Screaming Jay Hawkins/Credence Clearwater Revival long.
Well played, haha. Clearly you drive a Renault.
Well played, haha. Clearly you drive a Renault.
Nyetski!!
-
-
Kyu Sakamoto
Trivia for you Gip. Were you aware he was killed in the deadliest single aircraft disaster in history? 1985.
-
Kyu Sakamoto
Trivia for you Gip. Were you aware he was killed in the deadliest single aircraft disaster in history? 1985.
Trivia for you Gip. Were you aware he was killed in the deadliest single aircraft disaster in history? 1985.
No, I didn't really even know who he was.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login