The official Terry Pluto thread
-
-
Greg's message seems clear...LEARN from the negatives & BUILD on the positives. That will lead to growth & improvement.
Mike
-
Greg's message seems clear...LEARN from the negatives & BUILD on the positives. That will lead to growth & improvement.
Mike
Greg's message seems clear...LEARN from the negatives & BUILD on the positives. That will lead to growth & improvement.
Mike
Great. They really need to learn how to freaking tackle.
-
Greg's message seems clear...LEARN from the negatives & BUILD on the positives. That will lead to growth & improvement.
Mike
Great. They really need to learn how to freaking tackle.
Great. They really need to learn how to freaking tackle.
I certainly won't disagree. We'll be watching, won't we Gip?
Mike
-
Great. They really need to learn how to freaking tackle.
I certainly won't disagree. We'll be watching, won't we Gip?
Mike
I certainly won't disagree. We'll be watching, won't we Gip?
Mike
4 penalties only.. Someone finally turned the "cRAP" off the damn loudspeakers....
-
I certainly won't disagree. We'll be watching, won't we Gip?
Mike
4 penalties only.. Someone finally turned the "cRAP" off the damn loudspeakers....
-
Well, they made up for reducing the penalties by not covering people and then not tackling them.
Some tradeoff.
Well yeah... there is that!
-
-
Arians would need to hire a strong coordinator. His expertise is offense.
Would he keep Greg Williams as defensive coordinator?
I’d like to see that. For once, the Browns would have some continuity.
Even greater continuity?
Keep Williams as HC and hire Arians as OC.
-
Arians would need to hire a strong coordinator. His expertise is offense.
Would he keep Greg Williams as defensive coordinator?
I’d like to see that. For once, the Browns would have some continuity.
Even greater continuity?
Keep Williams as HC and hire Arians as OC.
Even greater continuity?
Keep Williams as HC and hire Arians as OC.
I like Greg Williams quite a bit but I question the lack of run defense which has a tendency to tire out the entire defensive team by the end of the game. Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to the stats but it seems like we've got less than our share of three-and-outs defensively.
WSS
-
-
http://s.cleveland.com/GrGi9gC
???
WSS
Having a former college QB as OC should help Mayfield.
-
....... Arians is taking this season off. He has told the Canton Repository and ESPN the Browns job is the one opening worth his consideration.
If Arians is heathly, rested and looking for one last challenge — he must be considered a serious candidate.
Last time someone called plays for the Browns when they made the playoffs, that man’s name was Bruce Arians.
The season was 2002.
He left the Browns after the 2003 season.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just how do you read or take this? I'm 66 and as good as I ever was -or- I'll give it one last shot (and hope I don't get run over on the sidelines).
The man? Temporary patch? Advisor? Hmmmmm.
-
....... Arians is taking this season off. He has told the Canton Repository and ESPN the Browns job is the one opening worth his consideration.
If Arians is heathly, rested and looking for one last challenge — he must be considered a serious candidate.
Last time someone called plays for the Browns when they made the playoffs, that man’s name was Bruce Arians.
The season was 2002.
He left the Browns after the 2003 season.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just how do you read or take this? I'm 66 and as good as I ever was -or- I'll give it one last shot (and hope I don't get run over on the sidelines).
The man? Temporary patch? Advisor? Hmmmmm.
-
20. PREDICTION: FALCONS 31, BROWNS 18. My record this season is 4-4-1 guessing results of Browns games.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooops, goes to show how hard it is to predict what a very young team will do, how they will respond to changes in the NFL.
AND the bye week, bad timing or what?
-
20. PREDICTION: FALCONS 31, BROWNS 18. My record this season is 4-4-1 guessing results of Browns games.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooops, goes to show how hard it is to predict what a very young team will do, how they will respond to changes in the NFL.
AND the bye week, bad timing or what?
-
-
-
Watch the ravens and Bengals and the root for the meat wagon
I'd settle for a big outbreak of measles or maybe the crabs.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
