The official Terry Pluto thread
-
I was able to read it by using my page down arrow (not using the slide bar). Shhh!!! Don't tell 'em.
-
Tried that. No luck.
What I did was refresh it a bunch of times then use the page down arrow to scroll down. Perhaps that doesn't work anymore.
-
Tried that too a couple of times and it just repeats. Did you use F5? Or some other way?
F5... just worked again...
-
Tried that too a couple of times and it just repeats. Did you use F5? Or some other way?
F5... just worked again...
-
Another Pluto gem... no "F5" needed...
-
I tried to copy and paste from the Google article. When I open it from my Google feed it works fine. When I push the link here it requires a subscription.
-
I think we finally have a real high level NFL head coach. All the best qualities that tie a team together even down to the waterboys. Nothing like seeing people all playing on the same page and striving to run like a well oiled machine. That's what separates the Vinces from the Hueys. Leadership means everything and we now have a LEADER instead of great pretenders..?
-
Agree, Ag...
"Football minds" are a dime a dozen, but ones who are real leaders as well? Rare...
I'm trying to think what HC Stef is like. He comes across as firm, not stern... authoritative, not dictatorial... approachable, not distant.
Closest that's come to mind of his contemporaries is LAR's McVay, but I don't know McVay well enough to be certain... or Stef for that matter as the above are just early impressions. Andy Reid also came to mind, but he's earned player respect over many, many years... too many to be a valid comp.
In Browns history? Maybe Sam, but I think Sam was more of a "players' coach", more of a cheerleader ala Pete Carrol or George Allen, and not all that firm. Collier, maybe...
In football history? Really none come to mind... so many tyrants back in the day... most of whom would not be effective with today's athletes.
-
Agree, Ag...
"Football minds" are a dime a dozen, but ones who are real leaders as well? Rare...
I'm trying to think what HC Stef is like. He comes across as firm, not stern... authoritative, not dictatorial... approachable, not distant.
Closest that's come to mind of his contemporaries is LAR's McVay, but I don't know McVay well enough to be certain... or Stef for that matter as the above are just early impressions. Andy Reid also came to mind, but he's earned player respect over many, many years... too many to be a valid comp.
In Browns history? Maybe Sam, but I think Sam was more of a "players' coach", more of a cheerleader ala Pete Carrol or George Allen, and not all that firm. Collier, maybe...
In football history? Really none come to mind... so many tyrants back in the day... most of whom would not be effective with today's athletes.
Agree, Ag...
"Football minds" are a dime a dozen, but ones who are real leaders as well? Rare...
I'm trying to think what HC Stef is like. He comes across as firm, not stern... authoritative, not dictatorial... approachable, not distant.
Closest that's come to mind of his contemporaries is LAR's McVay, but I don't know McVay well enough to be certain... or Stef for that matter as the above are just early impressions. Andy Reid also came to mind, but he's earned player respect over many, many years... too many to be a valid comp.
In Browns history? Maybe Sam, but I think Sam was more of a "players' coach", more of a cheerleader ala Pete Carrol or George Allen, and not all that firm. Collier, maybe...
In football history? Really none come to mind... so many tyrants back in the day... most of whom would not be effective with today's athletes.
Blanton Collier seems like a fair comp personality wise.
Someone who is a teacher, not a "spittle flyin' hardass" type.
-
get your clicks while you can... https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2020/10/odell-beckhams-outburst-record-of-4-2-or-0-6-the-game-plan-cleveland-browns-scribbles.html
-
From Terry......
6. Stefanski already is without star running back Nick Chubb (knee injury) and emerging star right guard Wyatt Teller (calf injury). Kareem Hunt was playing with sore ribs. Several players on defense are hurt. He didn’t need anyone else injured.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, even if it may cause a lopsided score.

-
OMG !!!! Can this be true ?
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Here we go again, talking about Browns QB Baker Mayfield:
QUESTION: Just admit it, Baker Mayfield is not a franchise QB.
ANSWER: What is a franchise QB?
Q: I can’t put it into words, but it sure ain’t Baker. Can you disagree with that?
A: If a franchise QB is a top 10 QB in the NFL – the likes of Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Ben Roethisberger and Lamar Jackson – the answer is no.
-
I think we finally have a real high level NFL head coach. All the best qualities that tie a team together even down to the waterboys. Nothing like seeing people all playing on the same page and striving to run like a well oiled machine. That's what separates the Vinces from the Hueys. Leadership means everything and we now have a LEADER instead of great pretenders..?
I think we finally have a real high level NFL head coach. All the best qualities that tie a team together even down to the waterboys. Nothing like seeing people all playing on the same page and striving to run like a well oiled machine. That's what separates the Vinces from the Hueys. Leadership means everything and we now have a LEADER instead of great pretenders..?
YEP. He is also very, very smart and has inspired the Browns to a new height. They are having fun in the fight.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login