The official Terry Pluto thread
-
No predictions until after the Chiefs game Steve. Win and the expectations are going to be Super Bowl or Bust. A loss and 11-6 sounds about right. What I won't be able to stand is a fluke loss in the AFC title game. I've had enough of Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble.
Yeah- right now on paper we're as good as any other team in the AFC, but paper doesn't win games. Have to stay relatively healthy too.
-
No predictions until after the Chiefs game Steve. Win and the expectations are going to be Super Bowl or Bust. A loss and 11-6 sounds about right. What I won't be able to stand is a fluke loss in the AFC title game. I've had enough of Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble.
Yeah- right now on paper we're as good as any other team in the AFC, but paper doesn't win games. Have to stay relatively healthy too.
-
-
No predictions until after the Chiefs game Steve. Win and the expectations are going to be Super Bowl or Bust. A loss and 11-6 sounds about right. What I won't be able to stand is a fluke loss in the AFC title game. I've had enough of Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble.
Yeah- right now on paper we're as good as any other team in the AFC, but paper doesn't win games. Have to stay relatively healthy too.
No predictions until after the Chiefs game Steve. Win and the expectations are going to be Super Bowl or Bust. A loss and 11-6 sounds about right. What I won't be able to stand is a fluke loss in the AFC title game. I've had enough of Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble.
Yeah- right now on paper we're as good as any other team in the AFC, but paper doesn't win games. Have to stay relatively healthy too.
I hear you bud. I am loathe to make predictions other than my typical one which is undefeated through the playoffs and Super Bowl. Anything less is bad officiating.
??
WSS
-
Paper has won me a few games in rock paper scissors.
I always liked rock the best..... besides you can wrap tonight's dinner scraps in the sports page, especially if you lose.

-
Today's good one - This one focuses on DePo.
Terry already has the follow-up planned for later today focusing on how the new FO developed a shared vision.. I'm looking forward to it.
-
-
-
Yes they did. It's not like they beat a Super Bowl contender but on a short week with so many injuries they showed the kind of grit I hope they can sustain till The Walking Dead heal up if and when they do.
WSS
-
Unfortunately more questions than answers.
WSS
-
Baker will likely try to play. It's who he is. If we're going to reach playoffs, he'll have to play. Case might beat a bad team, but he's not eating anything else.
-
-
Paper has won me a few games in rock paper scissors.
lol...thanks I needed that...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login