The official Terry Pluto thread
-
Yes they did. It's not like they beat a Super Bowl contender but on a short week with so many injuries they showed the kind of grit I hope they can sustain till The Walking Dead heal up if and when they do.
WSS
-
Unfortunately more questions than answers.
WSS
-
Baker will likely try to play. It's who he is. If we're going to reach playoffs, he'll have to play. Case might beat a bad team, but he's not eating anything else.
-
-
Paper has won me a few games in rock paper scissors.
lol...thanks I needed that...
-
I think that pay wall closes after a period of time
WSS
-
This
WSS
Steve, wasn't at the game, but heard there was some booing? Well buckle up buttercup.... Season ticket fans have every right to boo when they see a shit performance. It goes with the territory. Yeah, it's not all Baker's fault, but if you want a $35-40 million contract- start playing like you deserve it, not like some third string scrub 1\2 the time. If you're hurt, and it's affecting your performance- take a seat until you're healthier. "It's not complicated" the AT&T girl says.
-
This
WSS
Steve, wasn't at the game, but heard there was some booing? Well buckle up buttercup.... Season ticket fans have every right to boo when they see a shit performance. It goes with the territory. Yeah, it's not all Baker's fault, but if you want a $35-40 million contract- start playing like you deserve it, not like some third string scrub 1\2 the time. If you're hurt, and it's affecting your performance- take a seat until you're healthier. "It's not complicated" the AT&T girl says.
Steve, wasn't at the game, but heard there was some booing? Well buckle up buttercup.... Season ticket fans have every right to boo when they see a shit performance. It goes with the territory. Yeah, it's not all Baker's fault, but if you want a $35-40 million contract- start playing like you deserve it, not like some third string scrub 1\2 the time. If you're hurt, and it's affecting your performance- take a seat until you're healthier. "It's not complicated" the AT&T girl says.
People are going to be assholes. Nothing I can do about it but I don't have to like it. I don't boo and curse players that I believe are working hard and doing their best and take pride in their jobs. I boo and curse the Squeelers. I boo and curse bad officiating. Not my guys.
By the way I do not stand up and scream fuck you at the chef in a restaurant a singer at a pub or the priest at church if I'm unhappy with the dinner or a song selection or the sermon. Even if I paid for the dinner, tipped the server and put money in the collection plate.
WSS
-
Steve, wasn't at the game, but heard there was some booing? Well buckle up buttercup.... Season ticket fans have every right to boo when they see a shit performance. It goes with the territory. Yeah, it's not all Baker's fault, but if you want a $35-40 million contract- start playing like you deserve it, not like some third string scrub 1\2 the time. If you're hurt, and it's affecting your performance- take a seat until you're healthier. "It's not complicated" the AT&T girl says.
People are going to be assholes. Nothing I can do about it but I don't have to like it. I don't boo and curse players that I believe are working hard and doing their best and take pride in their jobs. I boo and curse the Squeelers. I boo and curse bad officiating. Not my guys.
By the way I do not stand up and scream fuck you at the chef in a restaurant a singer at a pub or the priest at church if I'm unhappy with the dinner or a song selection or the sermon. Even if I paid for the dinner, tipped the server and put money in the collection plate.
WSS
People are going to be assholes. Nothing I can do about it but I don't have to like it. I don't boo and curse players that I believe are working hard and doing their best and take pride in their jobs. I boo and curse the Squeelers. I boo and curse bad officiating. Not my guys.
By the way I do not stand up and scream fuck you at the chef in a restaurant a singer at a pub or the priest at church if I'm unhappy with the dinner or a song selection or the sermon. Even if I paid for the dinner, tipped the server and put money in the collection plate.
WSS
Yep.
People who boo their own players just because things are going well....are not doing their team nor themselves any good. But super egos get in the way - they vent, but on the flip side, the entire team figures they are being booed.
Counter-productive behavior solves no problem.
-
Can't read the article...as mpj28 illustrates...but I like Pluto. I usually agree with everything he says in his articles.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login