Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. Flu Shot Time

Flu Shot Time

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
6 Posts 4 Posters 537 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 23k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Especially the senior booster shot for all you old farts 65 and over. Got mine this morning. Ounce of prevention.................... ??

    https://www.seniorflushot.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NB - Senior Flu Shot_Exact&utm_campaign=NB - Senior Flu Shot_Exact&utm_term=senior flu vaccine&utm_term=senior flu vaccine&utm_content=Senior Flu Vaccine

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 18k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Absolutely! Don't be a baby or an idiot get your flu shots!

      Don't need you spreading all of your influenza crap all over the place.

      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm impervious to the flu - root beer and green tea with dragonfruit.

        and spinich/parsely/apple juice once a week. You betcha I'm good.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
          • 28k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
          #4

          Haven't gotten mine yet.  I have an appointment at the VA for 7 November.  I'll get it then. But I'm still a young 64 year old, so I guess I'll get the weaker one.

          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
          T 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

            Haven't gotten mine yet.  I have an appointment at the VA for 7 November.  I'll get it then. But I'm still a young 64 year old, so I guess I'll get the weaker one.

            TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 23k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @diehardbrownsfan said:

            Haven't gotten mine yet.  I have an appointment at the VA for 7 November.  I'll get it then. But I'm still a young 64 year old, so I guess I'll get the weaker one.

            They might stretch it for you being that far over the hill.?

            1 Reply Last reply
            😂
            Quote Reply
            • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 23k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              https://cosmosmagazine.com/biology/the-next-flu-pandemic-will-be-thoroughly-modern

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate