Skip to content

Who is your Top 10 all time QB list?

The Browns Board
22 10 863
  • I make Montana a clear number one due to the era he played in. It’s been much more offense/passer friendly since. 

    Brady? Meh. Without Belichik he’d be nothing. And even then most of his rings have an asterisk against them anyway. 

    So Montana GOAT but in the more recent era, Peyton Manning. He was just fantastic to watch and leads Brady 3-2 in playoff meetings which people seem to ignore when they compare the two 

    @londonbrown said:

    I make Montana a clear number one due to the era he played in. It’s been much more offense/passer friendly since. 

    Brady? Meh. Without Belichik he’d be nothing. And even then most of his rings have an asterisk against them anyway. 

    So Montana GOAT but in the more recent era, Peyton Manning. He was just fantastic to watch and leads Brady 3-2 in playoff meetings which people seem to ignore when they compare the two 

    I think it is the opposite without Brady Belichick would be nothing. That was proven in five years here in Cleveland where he had four losing seasons

  • @londonbrown said:

    I make Montana a clear number one due to the era he played in. It’s been much more offense/passer friendly since. 

    Brady? Meh. Without Belichik he’d be nothing. And even then most of his rings have an asterisk against them anyway. 

    So Montana GOAT but in the more recent era, Peyton Manning. He was just fantastic to watch and leads Brady 3-2 in playoff meetings which people seem to ignore when they compare the two 

    I think it is the opposite without Brady Belichick would be nothing. That was proven in five years here in Cleveland where he had four losing seasons

    @the-gipper said:

    I think it is the opposite without Brady Belichick would be nothing. That was proven in five years here in Cleveland where he had four losing seasons

    The Browns were in complete rebuild mode for the beginning of that run, and they fell apart in '95 after they announced they were moving. 

    That being said, Belichick himself said that he needed to be fired in Cleveland to become the HC legend he is now, but I agree with you, he needed Brady more than the other way around. 

    It would have been interesting to see how the Patriots would have played out if Brady was just a typical 6th round pick, and not the GOAT. Belichick should thank his lucky stars above.