***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***
-
THAT is all on haley. Hue is not involved anymore on play calling
I disagree...... the head coach always controls game day flow.
-
THAT is all on haley. Hue is not involved anymore on play calling except on things like going for it on 4th
Except as you say hue is involved on going for it on 4th he should let Todd know on third hey if we don't pick this up we're going for it and maybe he did but it's not all on Haley. If the person that makes the decision whether you're going for it on 4th down or not doesn't let the play caller know then they don't call plays like they have two down to pick up 2 yards
-
THAT is all on haley. Hue is not involved anymore on play calling
I disagree...... the head coach always controls game day flow.
-
THAT is all on haley. Hue is not involved anymore on play calling
I disagree...... the head coach always controls game day flow.
-
When I said I don't want Mayfield being Farve in terms of gunslinger... that is exactly what I meant there.
-
ball game
-
this game was decided on the opening drive.
-
Man I hope we can get out of Landry’s contract relatively unscathed after year one or two.
-
nnooowwwww we're gonna run the ball
-
this offense is way better than this. I dont care about the loss, i care that this is a horribly mismanaged offense that is putting the defense in bad spots....and everyone is gonna break down cause of it
-
this one will be pretty easy to summarize:
the defense got shredded
mayfield and the whole offense played terrible
-
this game was decided on the opening drive.
this game was decided on the opening drive.
During the week leading up to the game, I saw a story on Yahoo that read something like: "Hue Jackson tells people to slow their roll when getting excited about the Browns having 2 wins already"..... and I phucking hated reading that.
We came in flat, looked unprepared on both sides of the ball, couldn't make our own plays, couldn't stop them from making their plays and to top it off, we were out coached on game day flow strategy.
Other than that we looked really good.
-
Can we stop the run today
-
-
this offense is way better than this. I dont care about the loss, i care that this is a horribly mismanaged offense that is putting the defense in bad spots....and everyone is gonna break down cause of it
this offense is way better than this. I dont care about the loss, i care that this is a horribly mismanaged offense that is putting the defense in bad spots....and everyone is gonna break down cause of it
This offense is way better "if" Mayfield is 100% if he is not they have problems.
-
williams is getting outcoached tpday too. Id yank all the starters, they didnt perform today.
-
fukking yank ogbah, nobodys played well including garrett...but im fukking tired of seeing #90's pads turned on every run to.his side
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login