***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***
-
Joe sucks.
Ummmmm.... no.
TBH, I think the pass heavy approach just isn’t justifiable.
Agree... I really want to see is us pound the rock with Hyde and whoever the H-back du jour is, and thus set up the PAP. Hyde is the back to do that.
Yeah, I guess that's the way to look at it. As one of our beat writers said, "The Cleveland defense picked a terrible day NOT to stop anybody."
There's a good day to NOT stop anybody?
Had to be Grossi or MKC.
-
Not seeing any bitchin' 'bout the STs this week...
What a waste of a good effort.
Especially that Peppers guy on punt returns...
Also good to see Hilliard returning KOs.
STs, bitch, bitch, bitch. There- you happy? Going from atrocious to mediocre is improvement I suppose. And the crisp tacking was unobservable....
-
Joe sucks.
Ummmmm.... no.
TBH, I think the pass heavy approach just isn’t justifiable.
Agree... I really want to see is us pound the rock with Hyde and whoever the H-back du jour is, and thus set up the PAP. Hyde is the back to do that.
Yeah, I guess that's the way to look at it. As one of our beat writers said, "The Cleveland defense picked a terrible day NOT to stop anybody."
There's a good day to NOT stop anybody?
Had to be Grossi or MKC.
-
-
That Shmucking long TD Randall picked it off and that bitch WR just rips it from him on the ground and the motherShmucking refs give him the TD. Laughable.
I don't even count this one against Cleveland. Shmuck that Sheet. Refs should be fired, there is plenty of evidence biased officiating.
-
-
Joe sucks.
Ummmmm.... no.
TBH, I think the pass heavy approach just isn’t justifiable.
Agree... I really want to see is us pound the rock with Hyde and whoever the H-back du jour is, and thus set up the PAP. Hyde is the back to do that.
Yeah, I guess that's the way to look at it. As one of our beat writers said, "The Cleveland defense picked a terrible day NOT to stop anybody."
There's a good day to NOT stop anybody?
Had to be Grossi or MKC.
-
Joe sucks.
Ummmmm.... no.
TBH, I think the pass heavy approach just isn’t justifiable.
Agree... I really want to see is us pound the rock with Hyde and whoever the H-back du jour is, and thus set up the PAP. Hyde is the back to do that.
Yeah, I guess that's the way to look at it. As one of our beat writers said, "The Cleveland defense picked a terrible day NOT to stop anybody."
There's a good day to NOT stop anybody?
Had to be Grossi or MKC.
Agree... I really want to see is us pound the rock with Hyde and whoever the H-back du jour is, and thus set up the PAP. Hyde is the back to do that.
Why can’t we be like New England.? And get all the talented RBs involved?
Chubb seems way faster than expected and Duke is a straight up playmaker who’s not getting enough looks. Hyde is tough and I like him but they can mix it up and distribute the carries/touches a bit better.
is it really as simple as “Chubb can’t block”? Because he sure can run.
-
Agree... I really want to see is us pound the rock with Hyde and whoever the H-back du jour is, and thus set up the PAP. Hyde is the back to do that.
Why can’t we be like New England.? And get all the talented RBs involved?
Chubb seems way faster than expected and Duke is a straight up playmaker who’s not getting enough looks. Hyde is tough and I like him but they can mix it up and distribute the carries/touches a bit better.
is it really as simple as “Chubb can’t block”? Because he sure can run.
Why can’t we be like New England.? And get all the talented RBs involved?
Chubb seems way faster than expected and Duke is a straight up playmaker who’s not getting enough looks. Hyde is tough and I like him but they can mix it up and distribute the carries/touches a bit better.
is it really as simple as “Chubb can’t block”? Because he sure can run.
Chubb is way more explosive than I expected, to be honest.
-
-
Thanks... Now we need Njoku covered.
Kid played a good game AND for the first time he was the tall, red-zone target we've been craving.
Yes he did. One of our few bright spots. You know what? I really liked that fade route TD. Like I said earlier, I'd prefer to pound that in from so short, but I envision that Njoku fade being something we can run a lot more. It was timed perfectly, he literally snagged the ball and somehow transferred the ball to his one hand like he was holding an orange. If we can get that type of match up again, it's definitely worth running more.
-
-
I've counted OVER 13 BLOCKS in the back that resulted in extra yards for the Chargers and NOT A SINGLE FLAG... it's maddening. We should have just teed off on Rivers and ended his career.
-
-
I painfully rewatched the game and it's maddening to see all of our chances. We spent the majority of the first half in Charger territory! I guess I knew that already, but to see it again is just...just...UGH! I mean, it was 7-3 deep into the first half. Man, what an obnoxious game for us, and then we all know what happened in the 2nd half. But I'll tell you something, as bad as the game was, it really had the opportunity to be a lot closer, at least early. We had chances, plenty of them. I'm thinking we convert a good amount of these next week.
-
I painfully rewatched the game and it's maddening to see all of our chances. We spent the majority of the first half in Charger territory! I guess I knew that already, but to see it again is just...just...UGH! I mean, it was 7-3 deep into the first half. Man, what an obnoxious game for us, and then we all know what happened in the 2nd half. But I'll tell you something, as bad as the game was, it really had the opportunity to be a lot closer, at least early. We had chances, plenty of them. I'm thinking we convert a good amount of these next week.
I'm thinking we convert a good amount of these next week.
Who is this anyway? I demand you release jiggins from whatever dungeon you have placed him in.?
-
I'm thinking we convert a good amount of these next week.
Who is this anyway? I demand you release jiggins from whatever dungeon you have placed him in.?
Who is this anyway? I demand you release jiggins from whatever dungeon you have placed him in.?
It puts the lotion on the jiggins or it gets the hose again.
-
Watch this Sheet on 50% speed, it's painful to watch again but afterwards you know the truth.
-
Are you counting ones inside "the box"?
They were on outside runs out in the flat, on punt returns and well into our second level on LBs. They were virtually on EVERY big play, they were holding all over the place, they nearly pulled off one of our DLs jerseys on one play- had half his belly out. The Chargers cheated and got away with it...
-
I'm thinking we convert a good amount of these next week.
Who is this anyway? I demand you release jiggins from whatever dungeon you have placed him in.?
Who is this anyway? I demand you release jiggins from whatever dungeon you have placed him in.?
I was out of my mind last week. There's really no excuse for it. I live in the Florida panhandle and had a monstrous hurricane that somehow Mapquested its route directly to my house. I was a bundle of anxiety and was probably just let my emotions get the best of me. The negative douche bag isn't who I am. The good news is, we came through the storm relatively unscathed, certainly way better than the people to the southwest of us on the beach. I had a giant tree fall in my yard about 3 inches from my house, and we didn't have power for days, but we're safe and sound now.
Anyways, we're playing the worst secondary in the league that gives up almost an 80% completion rate. I know our receivers are beyond thin, but if there was EVER a game where they might be open, THIS is the one. Of course, we also have to CATCH the ball, but that's another story, LOL. We need to score touchdowns, not bog down in the opposition's territory again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login