Skip to content

Jarvis Landry

The Browns Board
48 24 1.2k 1
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Appreciate your efforts, guys...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Examples? I honestly do not know what you are referring to here...

    Gordon was that guy... will he be it again? If he will be, then he has not shown it as yet. And, yes, Phoolie, I watched the SNF game.

    As for Landry... he's a WR 1.5 at best. He's a great possession guy, and I am glad he is on the team, but he, and we, missd Higgins yesterday... badly.

    If Landry was a baseball player, he'd be Mark Grace. 

    A solid defensive player who hits .300 with no power. 

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @dutch-oven said:

    If Landry was a baseball player, he'd be Mark Grace. 

    A solid defensive player who hits .300 with no power. 

    More prolific than Grace, he is Tony Gwynn.

    Problem is, he is setting the table for Mario Mendoza right now ... we need a home run hitter.

    Zombo

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If Landry was a baseball player, he'd be Mark Grace. 

    A solid defensive player who hits .300 with no power. 

    More prolific than Grace, he is Tony Gwynn.

    Problem is, he is setting the table for Mario Mendoza right now ... we need a home run hitter.

    Zombo

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Zombo said:

    More prolific than Grace, he is Tony Gwynn.

    Problem is, he is setting the table for Mario Mendoza right now ... we need a home run hitter.

    Zombo

    I actually thought of Gwynn, but gun to my head I don't see Landry going to the HOF like Gwynn did. 

    You are absolutely right though, he needs help. 

  • Zombo said:

    More prolific than Grace, he is Tony Gwynn.

    Problem is, he is setting the table for Mario Mendoza right now ... we need a home run hitter.

    Zombo

    I actually thought of Gwynn, but gun to my head I don't see Landry going to the HOF like Gwynn did. 

    You are absolutely right though, he needs help. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @dutch-oven said:

    I actually thought of Gwynn, but gun to my head I don't see Landry going to the HOF like Gwynn did. 

    You are absolutely right though, he needs help. 

    y'all need to be careful with the Tony Gwynn references.  He's a revered figure in my house. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I actually thought of Gwynn, but gun to my head I don't see Landry going to the HOF like Gwynn did. 

    You are absolutely right though, he needs help. 

    y'all need to be careful with the Tony Gwynn references.  He's a revered figure in my house. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @mark-o said:

    y'all need to be careful with the Tony Gwynn references.  He's a revered figure in my house. 

    As he should be. 

  • TypicalBrowns50T TypicalBrowns50 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    yea flash is not the answer and never was gonna be, its just unfortunate that the browns have no receivers, and theyve not had good receivers for the last 3 years, and when they finally have a solid qb, they have no WR depth to help him out

  • yea flash is not the answer and never was gonna be, its just unfortunate that the browns have no receivers, and theyve not had good receivers for the last 3 years, and when they finally have a solid qb, they have no WR depth to help him out

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    yea flash is not the answer and never was gonna be, its just unfortunate that the browns have no receivers, and theyve not had good receivers for the last 3 years, and when they finally have a solid qb, they have no WR depth to help him out

    The WR unit went from thin to barely able to field a 4 WR set almost overnight. 

    I'm sure WR is going to be a huge priority this offseason in free agency and the draft, but it's going to be a crapshoot the rest of the way, unfortunately. 

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    yea flash is not the answer and never was gonna be, its just unfortunate that the browns have no receivers, and theyve not had good receivers for the last 3 years, and when they finally have a solid qb, they have no WR depth to help him out

    The WR unit went from thin to barely able to field a 4 WR set almost overnight. 

    I'm sure WR is going to be a huge priority this offseason in free agency and the draft, but it's going to be a crapshoot the rest of the way, unfortunately. 

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @dutch-oven said:

    The WR unit went from thin to barely able to field a 4 WR set almost overnight. 

    I'm sure WR is going to be a huge priority this offseason in free agency and the draft, but it's going to be a crapshoot the rest of the way, unfortunately. 

    True. Hopefully that will mean in an increase of the run plays and getting players like Duke and Njoku more involved. 

    Also, not having to rely heavily on our pass offense should take some weight off our rookie's shoulders. If he's making more than 30 attempts a game, INTs are expected.