The Big Four Rookie QBs
-
Ok just one more, this is like shooting fish in a barrel......
........ Posted August 27
Again, you dumb bastards, you miss the point.Look at all of you, getting all pixxed off? EXACTLY my point. Immature, uneducated jackoffs thinking that sports, football, is agtually that important.
You fahuking idiots are not much different than the shooter in that sports gets you all worked up, emotional, almost violent. Reading the posts on this board about how much you morons hate Steeler fans for instance? THAT is what is fahked up.
Personally, I hope the Browns lose every game again, and suffer the worst humiliation ever. You morons will be threatening all kinds of crap before med season. Seriously, this shooter is an example of how people have let sports become larger than life.
Let's all pull for the Super Steelers to beat the living shidt out of the Browns and stop this fantasy about the team being improved...........
So we're all bumb bastards and in the gool's own choice words "fahuking idiots" really? Immature, uneducated jackoffs......are you talking to me sonnny boy?
Again the best you can do? You have some serious mental issues there gool.
-
-
Josh Rosen was on the celebrity version of deal or no deal ...when asked by Howie Mandel to select a suitcase he replied ...I am gonna pick 6
Josh Rosen was on the celebrity version of deal or no deal ...when asked by Howie Mandel to select a suitcase he replied ...I am gonna pick 6
Josh Rosen throws a pair of pick-sixes in the first quarter as Broncos crush Cardinals 45-10.....oohhhhhh, welcome to professional football, well for most all rookie starters. .
-
@jiggins7919 said:
Ghoolie, you can't mean that about Baker! I mean, we have guys who can catch the ball and what do Baker's numbers look like? Christ, he could've had 400 yards and 3 TDs if our receivers caught HALF the scoring chances. I honestly think Baker's ankle injury bothered him WAY more than he let on. Baker generates a prodigious amount of torque when he throws the ball, utilizing his core and strong legs to whip the ball down the field. After he turned his ankle, he couldn't do that. Now, Baker would never say it, but that ankle injury screwed him up, I know it.
I will say that even with the injury, Baker was not sharp last game. It's the first time we saw him be indecisive, ya know? Multiple sacks were the result of him patting the ball and hesitating too long, and while some were definitely "coverage sacks", there were several other times when Baker simply didn't release the rock.
I'd love to say that Baker will have a much better day against the absolute worst rated pass defense, but the truth of the matter is we have awful WRs right now, and there's nothing we can do about it. Blockbuster trades are somewhat rare in the NFL, and I don't see us making one anyways. We could get lucky with Perriman, but I doubt it.
But I'm hoping!! LOL
I seriously cannot fathom how some of you keep falling for his troll-baiting.
Do you realize that if there was an Eagles version of Ghoolie, he'd be on the Eagles version of this board telling all the posters that the Eagles got lucky last year and are fake champions and that THIS is the real Philadelphia Eagles?
He's a troll who has been kicked off every Browns message board he's ever been on, including THIS ONE, but he begged and pleaded to be allowed back on here. Begged and pleaded to get back on a message board for a team he doesn't consider to be the REAL Cleveland Browns that plays in a league that he says he's abandoning for the (HAHAHAHA!) XFL.
Yet some of you think you can debate with a troll. You can't debate with someone whose position changes depending on how much the new position he takes pisses off his target.
-
@jiggins7919 said:
Ghoolie, you can't mean that about Baker! I mean, we have guys who can catch the ball and what do Baker's numbers look like? Christ, he could've had 400 yards and 3 TDs if our receivers caught HALF the scoring chances. I honestly think Baker's ankle injury bothered him WAY more than he let on. Baker generates a prodigious amount of torque when he throws the ball, utilizing his core and strong legs to whip the ball down the field. After he turned his ankle, he couldn't do that. Now, Baker would never say it, but that ankle injury screwed him up, I know it.
I will say that even with the injury, Baker was not sharp last game. It's the first time we saw him be indecisive, ya know? Multiple sacks were the result of him patting the ball and hesitating too long, and while some were definitely "coverage sacks", there were several other times when Baker simply didn't release the rock.
I'd love to say that Baker will have a much better day against the absolute worst rated pass defense, but the truth of the matter is we have awful WRs right now, and there's nothing we can do about it. Blockbuster trades are somewhat rare in the NFL, and I don't see us making one anyways. We could get lucky with Perriman, but I doubt it.
But I'm hoping!! LOL
I seriously cannot fathom how some of you keep falling for his troll-baiting.
Do you realize that if there was an Eagles version of Ghoolie, he'd be on the Eagles version of this board telling all the posters that the Eagles got lucky last year and are fake champions and that THIS is the real Philadelphia Eagles?
He's a troll who has been kicked off every Browns message board he's ever been on, including THIS ONE, but he begged and pleaded to be allowed back on here. Begged and pleaded to get back on a message board for a team he doesn't consider to be the REAL Cleveland Browns that plays in a league that he says he's abandoning for the (HAHAHAHA!) XFL.
Yet some of you think you can debate with a troll. You can't debate with someone whose position changes depending on how much the new position he takes pisses off his target.
I seriously cannot fathom how some of you keep falling for his troll-baiting.
Do you realize that if there was an Eagles version of Ghoolie, he'd be on the Eagles version of this board telling all the posters that the Eagles got lucky last year and are fake champions and that THIS is the real Philadelphia Eagles?
He's a troll who has been kicked off every Browns message board he's ever been on, including THIS ONE, but he begged and pleaded to be allowed back on here. Begged and pleaded to get back on a message board for a team he doesn't consider to be the REAL Cleveland Browns that plays in a league that he says he's abandoning for the (HAHAHAHA!) XFL.
Yet some of you think you can debate with a troll. You can't debate with someone whose position changes depending on how much the new position he takes pisses off his target.
I know, I know...but I think Ghoolie has a good heart. I really do. And I wasn't being disrespectful or trying to stir up a fight, I was simply having a conversation, ya know?
Anyway, I totally see Baker as our franchise QB. It's not his fault we don't have guys who can't catch the ball. Anyways, I'll let it go. ?
-
-
Is it Rosen or is the rest the team just bad too. I mean they started out with Sam Bradford and went to Rosen because Bradford sucked
Probably both.
The Cardinals seem to be a dumpster fire at this moment overall.
-
Is it Rosen or is the rest the team just bad too. I mean they started out with Sam Bradford and went to Rosen because Bradford sucked
Probably both.
The Cardinals seem to be a dumpster fire at this moment overall.
Probably both.
The Cardinals seem to be a dumpster fire at this moment overall.
Yep-they switched their defense and this one is a calamity compared to last year.
-
-
Is it Rosen or is the rest the team just bad too. I mean they started out with Sam Bradford and went to Rosen because Bradford sucked
The team blows. Rosen is learning on the job. Not doing well, but way to early to make a call, tough spot for a rookie to learn how to win on a team that bad. But Denver's pass rush was ALL over him.
Zombo
-
Is it Rosen or is the rest the team just bad too. I mean they started out with Sam Bradford and went to Rosen because Bradford sucked
The team blows. Rosen is learning on the job. Not doing well, but way to early to make a call, tough spot for a rookie to learn how to win on a team that bad. But Denver's pass rush was ALL over him.
Zombo
Zombo said:
The team blows. Rosen is learning on the job. Not doing well, but way to early to make a call, tough spot for a rookie to learn how to win on a team that bad. But Denver's pass rush was ALL over him.
Zombo
After the game I saw him go up to Von Miller, who was practically taking handoffs every play late in the game, and give him a tap of respect on the helmet. Von did the same in return with a smile, knowing the rookie had taken a lot of big hits/strip sacks.
-
I seriously cannot fathom how some of you keep falling for his troll-baiting.
Do you realize that if there was an Eagles version of Ghoolie, he'd be on the Eagles version of this board telling all the posters that the Eagles got lucky last year and are fake champions and that THIS is the real Philadelphia Eagles?
He's a troll who has been kicked off every Browns message board he's ever been on, including THIS ONE, but he begged and pleaded to be allowed back on here. Begged and pleaded to get back on a message board for a team he doesn't consider to be the REAL Cleveland Browns that plays in a league that he says he's abandoning for the (HAHAHAHA!) XFL.
Yet some of you think you can debate with a troll. You can't debate with someone whose position changes depending on how much the new position he takes pisses off his target.
I know, I know...but I think Ghoolie has a good heart. I really do. And I wasn't being disrespectful or trying to stir up a fight, I was simply having a conversation, ya know?
Anyway, I totally see Baker as our franchise QB. It's not his fault we don't have guys who can't catch the ball. Anyways, I'll let it go. ?
I know, I know...but I think Ghoolie has a good heart. I really do. And I wasn't being disrespectful or trying to stir up a fight, I was simply having a conversation, ya know?
Anyway, I totally see Baker as our franchise QB. It's not his fault we don't have guys who can't catch the ball. Anyways, I'll let it go. ?
It's a losing proposition trying to talk with him. As I predicted in a reply to Tour he just ups the BS until someone takes the Flamebait.
You got hooked. I'm even starting to delete replies, because those who have him on ignore still see his crap when you respond. Pretty sure Zombo kicked him off again. Now he's on a big martyr complex that the nasty Mods are picking on him.
-
I know, I know...but I think Ghoolie has a good heart. I really do. And I wasn't being disrespectful or trying to stir up a fight, I was simply having a conversation, ya know?
Anyway, I totally see Baker as our franchise QB. It's not his fault we don't have guys who can't catch the ball. Anyways, I'll let it go. ?
It's a losing proposition trying to talk with him. As I predicted in a reply to Tour he just ups the BS until someone takes the Flamebait.
You got hooked. I'm even starting to delete replies, because those who have him on ignore still see his crap when you respond. Pretty sure Zombo kicked him off again. Now he's on a big martyr complex that the nasty Mods are picking on him.
It's a losing proposition trying to talk with him. As I predicted in a reply to Tour he just ups the BS until someone takes the Flamebait.
You got hooked. I'm even starting to delete replies, because those who have him on ignore still see his crap when you respond. Pretty sure Zombo kicked him off again. Now he's on a big martyr complex that the nasty Mods are picking on him.
He's gone til Tuesday, enjoy.
We'll be in Tampa, not fair to ask Mark to delete his nonsense all weekend.
Go Browns!
-
Is it Rosen or is the rest the team just bad too. I mean they started out with Sam Bradford and went to Rosen because Bradford sucked
Shhhh... Don't tell Mark. Two years ago I was the runner up in the Survivor Pool picking the team that was playing the Browns. Thinking of going with the team playing the Cardinals the rest of the way out.
BTW, I have the Falcons this week, just because it will piss off our banned troll Saquon nut hugger. I'll put as a race to the #1 pick between the Giants and Cards.
-
It's a losing proposition trying to talk with him. As I predicted in a reply to Tour he just ups the BS until someone takes the Flamebait.
You got hooked. I'm even starting to delete replies, because those who have him on ignore still see his crap when you respond. Pretty sure Zombo kicked him off again. Now he's on a big martyr complex that the nasty Mods are picking on him.
He's gone til Tuesday, enjoy.
We'll be in Tampa, not fair to ask Mark to delete his nonsense all weekend.
Go Browns!
Zombo said:
He's gone til Tuesday, enjoy.
We'll be in Tampa, not fair to ask Mark to delete his nonsense all weekend.
Go Browns!
Yeah, it's a pain trying to get rid of his crap on a tablet. Fun stuff tomorrow. A trip to Total Wine to stock up for the Tailgate, then meet Flugs and Russ at Quaker Steak & Lube later to catch the Ohio State game.
-
Zombo said:
He's gone til Tuesday, enjoy.
We'll be in Tampa, not fair to ask Mark to delete his nonsense all weekend.
Go Browns!
Yeah, it's a pain trying to get rid of his crap on a tablet. Fun stuff tomorrow. A trip to Total Wine to stock up for the Tailgate, then meet Flugs and Russ at Quaker Steak & Lube later to catch the Ohio State game.
Yeah, it's a pain trying to get rid of his crap on a tablet. Fun stuff tomorrow. A trip to Total Wine to stock up for the Tailgate, then meet Flugs and Russ at Quaker Steak & Lube later to catch the Ohio State game.
Have fun, Larry, I'm not getting up there until Sunday morning, I'll be at the lot bright and early, hope to see Flugs and Russ too!
Zombo
-
It's a losing proposition trying to talk with him. As I predicted in a reply to Tour he just ups the BS until someone takes the Flamebait.
You got hooked. I'm even starting to delete replies, because those who have him on ignore still see his crap when you respond. Pretty sure Zombo kicked him off again. Now he's on a big martyr complex that the nasty Mods are picking on him.
He's gone til Tuesday, enjoy.
We'll be in Tampa, not fair to ask Mark to delete his nonsense all weekend.
Go Browns!
-
Is it Rosen or is the rest the team just bad too. I mean they started out with Sam Bradford and went to Rosen because Bradford sucked
Do you see a trade piece we could get for TT? Neither of those qb's should be playing behind that OL. At this time
-
Is it Rosen or is the rest the team just bad too. I mean they started out with Sam Bradford and went to Rosen because Bradford sucked
Do you see a trade piece we could get for TT? Neither of those qb's should be playing behind that OL. At this time
Do you see a trade piece we could get for TT? Neither of those qb's should be playing behind that OL. At this time
You're so right. They're going to get Rosen killed and it's not right. God FORBID we play Arizona this year, right? LOL! Their offense is absolutely awful. I think I heard they were like 0 for their last 12 3rd downs or something? Yeesh. Rosen did not play well, but he also got screwed by his receiver on the pick 6. The WR quit on the route and the DB picked it off and ran back. The other pick 6 was a deflection, so technically Rosen's fault, but also a lot of bad luck. It's going to be a hard year for the rookies, no doubt. I'd just feel better if we actually had better WR's for Mayfield to throw it to, but maybe Landry will become what I hoped he was.
-
The Cards are the worst. But then they always have been. Since the Cubs won it is now the Cardinals that have gone longer than any other team of the four major sports to have won a title.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
