Vegas awaits....
-
So, THIS..........is what the wife has scheduled us to look at next week. The first Browns game I will watch will be when the Browns come to Vegas................I hope to bring a bunch of you dickheads out for a real tailgate. Life is good.
-
Ya, but that $360.00 a month HOA fee would be a killer.
-
Ya, but that $360.00 a month HOA fee would be a killer.
Ya, but that $360.00 a month HOA fee would be a killer.
LMAO............ bro, I would be happy in a double-wide on the edge of the Mohave camps. A place for a salty RV, a Harley and room for the dogs. At this stage of life, that's all I want. Oh, yeah, and a great humidor, and a nice 4 piece to play out a few nights a week. But the wife? She says if I am selling my technology, we are going to do this right. Hey, no kidding, I'll have a bunch of you bastards over for a Browns/Raiders weekend.
Fukck, I love Vegas.
-
So, THIS..........is what the wife has scheduled us to look at next week. The first Browns game I will watch will be when the Browns come to Vegas................I hope to bring a bunch of you dickheads out for a real tailgate. Life is good.
So, THIS..........is what the wife has scheduled us to look at next week. The first Browns game I will watch will be when the Browns come to Vegas................I hope to bring a bunch of you dickheads out for a real tailgate. Life is good.
Sure I’ll come out if you buy that houseSure I’ll come out if you buy that house. And I’ll bring Westside Steve with me
-
So, THIS..........is what the wife has scheduled us to look at next week. The first Browns game I will watch will be when the Browns come to Vegas................I hope to bring a bunch of you dickheads out for a real tailgate. Life is good.
Sure I’ll come out if you buy that houseSure I’ll come out if you buy that house. And I’ll bring Westside Steve with me
Sure I’ll come out if you buy that houseSure I’ll come out if you buy that house. And I’ll bring Westside Steve with me
You guys won't bring anyone. If I fly Steve out, he goes first class. You guys will come homo-class. LMAO.
The only problem with this house is that it is a year early. I have some responsibilities here before I can go, but we will see
-
Sure I’ll come out if you buy that houseSure I’ll come out if you buy that house. And I’ll bring Westside Steve with me
You guys won't bring anyone. If I fly Steve out, he goes first class. You guys will come homo-class. LMAO.
The only problem with this house is that it is a year early. I have some responsibilities here before I can go, but we will see
You guys won't bring anyone. If I fly Steve out, he goes first class. You guys will come homo-class. LMAO.
The only problem with this house is that it is a year early. I have some responsibilities here before I can go, but we will see
I don’t know if Steve has ever even been to Las VegasI don’t know if Steve has ever even been to Las Vegas. But if he comes he will want me with him as well as Susan
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login