Skip to content

Navorro Bowman

The Browns Board
24 12 1.1k 1
  • Worked out for the Browns today .....

  • Super Bowl!

  • He can still put a lock on someone

  • and after garrets next good game someone will be struggling to articulate things here because he's painfully working up and down on #95's bbc 

  • if only ghoolie knew something about football. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Meaningless. Absolutely a meaningless statistic. 

    WTF good are sacks if that's all he does? Were any of his sacks game-changing? While he is focusing on doing only one thing, the Chargers pushed his homosexual azss all over the field and ran the ball over him, around him, and by him. This fukcing guy is a total piece of useless dog schidt. Garett is a joke. He is not an impact player. He hits nobody with authority. His game films look like he is playing twister.

    Myles Garrett is garbage. A total waste of a #1  #1 pick. 

    And the year before that we took the dud Corey Coleman at 12 when we could of had Paxton Lynch

  • And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.

    Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

    If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

  • And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.

    Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

    If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

    @tour2ma said:

    And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.

    Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

    If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

    I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless shit show of his bullshit.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.

    Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

    If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

    I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless shit show of his bullshit.  

    @mark-o said:

    I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless Sheet show of his cowpoop.  

    LOL! Only one way to keep up and that's a week long enforced vacation, then a month, then 2, then a season. Progressive kind of thing.

  • @mark-o said:

    I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless Sheet show of his cowpoop.  

    LOL! Only one way to keep up and that's a week long enforced vacation, then a month, then 2, then a season. Progressive kind of thing.

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Only one way to keep up and that's a week long enforced vacation, then a month, then 2, then a season. Progressive kind of thing.

    It's turning into a full time job that doesn't pay all that well but that's ok because the hours are terrible.   🙂

  • @tour2ma said:

    And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.

    Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

    If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

    I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless shit show of his bullshit.  

    @mark-o said:

    I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless Sheet show of his cowpoop.  

    hey, why are u allowed to.say Sheet?

    edit: so when i quote u its back to edit....wtf?

  • @mark-o said:

    I"m trying dude...but I can't delete the nonsense fast enough.   I leave my computer for a few hours and come back to an endless Sheet show of his cowpoop.  

    hey, why are u allowed to.say Sheet?

    edit: so when i quote u its back to edit....wtf?

    @clevfan4life said:

    hey, why are u allowed to.say Sheet?

    edit: so when i quote u its back to edit....wtf?

    I have the power to say shit when it refers to a certain asshole who does nothing but post shit for shits sake in order to get as many shit responses as possible.   It's all shit.

  • So, any update on NB? Think he will be a good stop gap until JS is back. Hell, if he can recapture any of his previous form prior to his injuries I'll take it. Dudes a player.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    hey, why are u allowed to.say Sheet?

    edit: so when i quote u its back to edit....wtf?

    I have the power to say shit when it refers to a certain asshole who does nothing but post shit for shits sake in order to get as many shit responses as possible.   It's all shit.

    @mark-o said:

    I have the power to say Sheet when it refers to a certain pooper who does nothing but post Sheet for shits sake in order to get as many Sheet responses as possible.   It's all Sheet.

    ic

  • So, any update on NB? Think he will be a good stop gap until JS is back. Hell, if he can recapture any of his previous form prior to his injuries I'll take it. Dudes a player.

    @blitzz2 said:

    So, any update on NB? Think he will be a good stop gap until JS is back. Hell, if he can recapture any of his previous form prior to his injuries I'll take it. Dudes a player.

    there was a time he was "the" best lb'er in football along with willis. I honestly have no idea if this is another dansby like situation

  • @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! Only one way to keep up and that's a week long enforced vacation, then a month, then 2, then a season. Progressive kind of thing.

    It's turning into a full time job that doesn't pay all that well but that's ok because the hours are terrible.   🙂

    @mark-o said:

    It's turning into a full time job that doesn't pay all that well but that's ok because the hours are terrible.   🙂

    Actually I was referring to the sh-it master, not you. Progressive punishment for ridiculous offenders.?

  • So, any update on NB? Think he will be a good stop gap until JS is back. Hell, if he can recapture any of his previous form prior to his injuries I'll take it. Dudes a player.

    @blitzz2 said:

    So, any update on NB? Think he will be a good stop gap until JS is back. Hell, if he can recapture any of his previous form prior to his injuries I'll take it. Dudes a player.

     here's one writer's opinion..still has some "durability* concerns"?  https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Browns-not-signing-NaVorro-Bowman-123426801/  not sure Bowman cares what a writer thinks..we shall see, if a team works him out next? preferably not blk n gold, for Bowman nor DJ

  • I wonder if LB becomes a priority this offseason? Kirksey has been pretty quiet this season, and Collins IMO doesn't seem worth such a hefty paycheck. 

  • I wonder if LB becomes a priority this offseason? Kirksey has been pretty quiet this season, and Collins IMO doesn't seem worth such a hefty paycheck. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I wonder if LB becomes a priority this offseason? Kirksey has been pretty quiet this season, and Collins IMO doesn't seem worth such a hefty paycheck. 

    I think LB IS a priority & I will be surprised if Collins plays for the Browns in 2019, & maybe not beyond 10/30/18. We'll see.

    Mike

  • And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.

    Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

    If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

    @gunz41 said:

    That Melinda would wear your fat butt out, heck just pushing someone back is more than you could EVER do on a football field.

    But keep thinking you know some your imbecile. Don't worry, you can still make a prediction, only the biggest nerds and non football people can do that

    Oh, I agree....   

    @tour2ma said:

    And yet another unrelated thread turns into an ill-considered, MG bashfest.

    Please stop quoting this a$$hole... it negates my long-standing ignore... it hurts my eyes.

    If everyone were to put "him" on ignore... he'd dry up and blow away within a week.

    The problem Tour is us Mods can't put him on ignore. Sometimes he throws garbage up there so fast we cant keep up with it, unfortunately.  🙁  I like Ag's idea- for every post we have to delete, it equals a day timeout. I think I'll PM him with the new rules...