Skip to content

PREDICT THE STARTING LINEUP

The Browns Board
12 9 1.1k
  • OFFENSE:

    QB Brady Quinn

    FB Lawrence Vickers

    TB Jamaal Lewis with Jerome Harrison

    TE *Martin Rucker* (edit) (on third down) Royal (on first down)

    WR Braylon Edwards

    WR Brian Robiskie with Slot Mike Furrey

    LT Joe Thomas

    LG Eric Steinbach

    C Alex Mack

    RG Rex Hadnot

    RT Ryan Tucker

    DEFENSE:

    WOLB Kamerion Wimbley

    SOLB Alex Hall

    LDE Corey Williams

    NT Shaun Rogers

    RDE Kenyon Coleman/Robaire Smith (Kenyon 1st)

    WILB D'Qwell Jackson

    SILB Eric Barton

    LCB Eric Wright

    RCB Brandon McDonald with Rod Hood as nickel

    SS Abram Elam

    FS Brodney Pool/Mike Adams

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    PK Phil Dawson

    P Dave Zastudil

    KR Josh Cribbs

    PR Josh Jerome Harrison

    Primary STer's: David Veikune, Kaluka Maiava, Mike Adams, Corey Ivy, Alex Hall, Beau Bell, Brodney Pool, Rod Hood, Josh Cribbs, Lawrence Vickers, James Davis, Ryan Pontbriand, Don Carey, Abram Elam, Mohamed Massoquai, Martin Rucker, Charles Ali

  • Yeah, I switch their names on a constant basis, good catch

  • I figured he meant Rucker but I wasn't sure cuz he has Glue Hands in his sig starting lineup.

  • Rucker has mad skills lets hope he can pick up the playbook early.

  • I'm not playing because I don't want the prize being offered. I don't want either of those dorks touching my ass.

  • Qb - Brady Quinn

    Rb- Jamal Lewis (Harrison 3rd down)

    Wr - Braylon Edwards

    Wr - Brian Robiskie

    Slot - Mike Furrey

    Lt - Joe Thomas

    Lg - Eric Steinbach

    C - Alex Mack

    Rg- Floyd Womack

    Rt - Ryan Tucker

    De - Corey Williams

    Nt - Shaun Rogers

    De - Kenyon Coleman

    Olb - Kamerion Wimbley

    Olb - David Bowens

    Ilb - Dqwell Jackson

    Ilb - Eric Barton

    Cb - Eric Wright

    Cb- Rod Hood

    Fs - Brodney Pool

    Ss- Abe Elam

    I threw in some wild cards with Womack and Hood starting... I don't know it's not even Training camp so nothing would surprise me right now...

  • OFFENSE:

    QB Quinn/Anderson/Favre

    TB Lewis /Harrison

    TE Rucker

    WR Edwards

    WR Robiskie

    Slot Furrey/Massoquai

    LT Thomas

    LG Steinbach

    C Mack

    RG Tucker

    RT Foster

    DEFENSE:

    LB Wimbley

    LB Bowens

    DE Williams

    NT Rogers

    DE Coleman

    LB Jackson

    LB Barton

    CB Wright

    CB McDonald

    SS Elam

    FS Pool

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    PK Dawson

    P Zastudil

    KR Cribbs

    PR Cribbs

    Before people jump all over me for adding Favre in the mix... I know this line of thinking is kind of "out there", but... he doesn't have a contract anywhere yet, and Mangini keeps saying he wants him to come in and "help out" with the QBs. To me this says he feels Favre might still have a half a season left in the tank, he's not that sold on any QB just yet, and although he wouldn't give Favre a contract, if he got here to "help out" he might just be inclined to join practice for the heck of it, and if he handled the O better there'd be some opportunity to play while the young guys are coming up to speed. Mainly, I'm making the point that the QB battle ain't over 'til it's over.

  • OFFENSE:

    QB Quinn/Anderson/Favre

    TB Lewis /Harrison

    TE Rucker

    WR Edwards

    WR Robiskie

    Slot Furrey/Massoquai

    LT Thomas

    LG Steinbach

    C Mack

    RG Tucker

    RT Foster

    DEFENSE:

    LB Wimbley

    LB Bowens

    DE Williams

    NT Rogers

    DE Coleman

    LB Jackson

    LB Barton

    CB Wright

    CB McDonald

    SS Elam

    FS Pool

    SPECIAL TEAMS:

    PK Dawson

    P Zastudil

    KR Cribbs

    PR Cribbs

    Before people jump all over me for adding Favre in the mix... I know this line of thinking is kind of "out there", but... he doesn't have a contract anywhere yet, and Mangini keeps saying he wants him to come in and "help out" with the QBs. To me this says he feels Favre might still have a half a season left in the tank, he's not that sold on any QB just yet, and although he wouldn't give Favre a contract, if he got here to "help out" he might just be inclined to join practice for the heck of it, and if he handled the O better there'd be some opportunity to play while the young guys are coming up to speed. Mainly, I'm making the point that the QB battle ain't over 'til it's over.

    @drunkandstoopid said:

    ...QB Quinn/Anderson/Favre...

    Oh man. Please not Favre. Anybody but that guy. MSN ranked him as the biggest diva in the NFL last week.

    No Diva's!

    But who knows, we keep picking up line backers like they're going out of style. I'd rather Anderson or Ratliff if it isn't Quinn.

  • @shepwrite said:

    I totally get that. And I can't remember Rucker's name for more than a week.

    Just remember Reggie Rucker, pretend he is his son.

    236990201.jpg

  • @shepwrite said:

    I think the line will go Thomas, Steinbach, Mack, Tucker, Foster. I just have a feeling that the Foster signing will end up being huge. He'll fit into our scheme. Eventually Tucker will get hurt and Hadnot will do great in his place.

    I do like the Foster signing, but he is a poor pass blocker from what I remember seeing in Denver. Excellent run blocker, which is going to be good for us. Let's go Browns!

  • QB Brady Quinn

    RB Jamal Lewis

    FB Lawrence Vickers

    WR Braylon Edwards

    WR Brian Robiskie

    TE Steve Heiden

    LT Joe Thomas

    LG Eric Steinbach

    C Alex Mack

    RG Ryan Tucker

    RT John St. Clair

    DE Kenyon Coleman

    DT Shaun Rogers

    DE Corey Williams

    OLB Kamerion Wimbley

    ILB D'Qwell Jackson

    ILB Eric Barton

    OLB Alex Hall

    CB Brandon Mcdonald

    FS Brodney Pool

    SS Abram Elam

    CB Eric Wright

    K Phil Dawson

    P Dave Zastudil

    LS Ryan Pontbriand

    KR/PR Josh Cribbs