Horse face
-
So I'm not accusing any of you guys here but those who do spend time on Facebook have probably seen the left completely outraged by the fact that Trump had the nerve to call Stormy Daniels such a mean name. How dare you insult the pornstars and hookers of the world?
One of the Pussycrats actually angrily demanded is this the example we want set for our children? Personally I'd rather my son was rude than my daughter was a hooker. But maybe I'm old-fashioned?
?
WSS
-
I'm sorry, the correct answer is - who gives a Sheet? Tired of listening to the feigned outrage of these two jokes of a party.
The President could choose his words more carefully but he isn't capable of that. The ultra left could bitch less, but they aren't capable of that. Same same.
-
I'm sorry, the correct answer is - who gives a Sheet? Tired of listening to the feigned outrage of these two jokes of a party.
The President could choose his words more carefully but he isn't capable of that. The ultra left could bitch less, but they aren't capable of that. Same same.
I'm sorry, the correct answer is - who gives a Sheet? Tired of listening to the feigned outrage of these two jokes of a party.
The President could choose his words more carefully but he isn't capable of that. The ultra left could bitch less, but they aren't capable of that. Same same.
Sure he could choose his words more carefully. Most places won't allow you to say Cnt.
?
And sure both sides to it I just see much much more from the left. They are truly psychotic.
WSS
-
So I'm not accusing any of you guys here but those who do spend time on Facebook have probably seen the left completely outraged by the fact that Trump had the nerve to call Stormy Daniels such a mean name. How dare you insult the pornstars and hookers of the world?
One of the Pussycrats actually angrily demanded is this the example we want set for our children? Personally I'd rather my son was rude than my daughter was a hooker. But maybe I'm old-fashioned?
?
WSS
So I'm not accusing any of you guys here but those who do spend time on Facebook have probably seen the left completely outraged by the fact that Trump had the nerve to call Stormy Daniels such a mean name. How dare you insult the pornstars and hookers of the world?
One of the Pussycrats actually angrily demanded is this the example we want set for our children? Personally I'd rather my son was rude than my daughter was a hooker. But maybe I'm old-fashioned?
?
WSS
The guy paid a healthy sum to sleep with her so calling her any names is just saving (horse) face.
I am with Tia on the feigned outrage. The right used to bag on the left for being cry babies but now they copy the same tactics. Just a nursery full of cry babies separated by the color of their shirt.
-
I think Trump misspelled "whore's face".
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login