Skip to content

Auden Tate

The Browns Board
8 7 633
  • Love to bring this guy in now. Bengals had to cut for roster room. He could be the big target we need.   

  • At worst, he'd give the WR unit some needed size.

    But somebody gave the kid some bad advice. He left Florida State with one year left of eligibility, only to get drafted in the 7th round and then eventually cut.

    I'd take a flyer on him.  

  • We need depth.

  • He's one of my FSU boys and I'd absolutely love to have him. 

  • This kids name is Golden Tate just replacing the Gold part with the period table abbreviation.  

    Of course this has nothing to do with anything but I felt need to point it out. 

  • This kids name is Golden Tate just replacing the Gold part with the period table abbreviation.  

    Of course this has nothing to do with anything but I felt need to point it out. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    This kids name is Golden Tate just replacing the Gold part with the period table abbreviation.  

    Of course this has nothing to do with anything but I felt need to point it out. 

    Holy Sheet, you win the interwebs today with that tia! 🙂

    But how the hell is there another "Golden" Tate in the NFL? 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    This kids name is Golden Tate just replacing the Gold part with the period table abbreviation.  

    Of course this has nothing to do with anything but I felt need to point it out. 

    Holy Sheet, you win the interwebs today with that tia! 🙂

    But how the hell is there another "Golden" Tate in the NFL? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Holy Sheet, you win the interwebs today with that tia! 🙂

    But how the hell is there another "Golden" Tate in the NFL? 

    Au............................LOL. Post of the day tia.?

  • This kids name is Golden Tate just replacing the Gold part with the period table abbreviation.  

    Of course this has nothing to do with anything but I felt need to point it out. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    This kids name is Golden Tate just replacing the Gold part with the period table abbreviation.  

    Of course this has nothing to do with anything but I felt need to point it out.

    As a son of a chemical lab boss, I approve this comment.