Skip to content

Hyde traded

The Browns Board
186 46 6.0k 1
  • @tour2ma said:

    ZBS might work with Chubb running, but I'd be a little concerned with Zeitler and Hubbard in the scheme.

    And everything  worked better in the 2nd half. I really believe it took us a half to solve TB's "new" DC. Plus Alexander going out of the game did help as well.

    Zeitler doesn't bother me too much.   Hubbard I'm expecting to be replaced at some point very quickly in the off-season.   

    Was just imagining Mayfield on the bootlegs.  Something designed to actually take advantage of his mobility.  

    Agree on the bootlegs... Baker's TOR accuracy looks to be very close to his stationary accuracy.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Zeitler doesn't bother me too much.   Hubbard I'm expecting to be replaced at some point very quickly in the off-season.   

    Was just imagining Mayfield on the bootlegs.  Something designed to actually take advantage of his mobility.  

    With a more mobile RT, sure... the ZBS makes a lot more sense.

    Zeitler? I'm still unsure. To my eye he lacks the required fluidity to be a great fit for the ZBS. Can he be "Greco-adequate" in it? Maybe if he sheds the weight John did when we went to it under Shanny the Younger.

    Aside: It's really good to see John playing well with NYG. Unfortunately he's the best of a very, very bad OL. Nate Solder is the most overpaid OL in the league, by far.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I'm just being an pooper.        Hyde being on this team is a net positive vs him not being on the team.    

    The fact the attitude of some here was that Chubb was going to step in and shine out had me laughing.  

    It’s the pumpers mantra.  Baker completes 55% of his passes and has a 4/5 TD/INT and it’s everyone else’s fault.  While our offensive line, receiving Corp and RBs are all average at best.....so is Baker

    @baconhound said:

    It’s the pumpers mantra.  Baker completes 55% of his passes and has a 4/5 TD/INT and it’s everyone else’s fault.  While our offensive line, receiving Corp and RBs are all average at best.....so is Baker

    Still a team sport.

    My pre mitigating factors o line isn't playing very well wide receiver Corps is decimated and we lead the league in dropped passes.

    WSS

    Besides that bad officiating and terrible place-kicking.

  • Agree on the bootlegs... Baker's TOR accuracy looks to be very close to his stationary accuracy.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Zeitler doesn't bother me too much.   Hubbard I'm expecting to be replaced at some point very quickly in the off-season.   

    Was just imagining Mayfield on the bootlegs.  Something designed to actually take advantage of his mobility.  

    With a more mobile RT, sure... the ZBS makes a lot more sense.

    Zeitler? I'm still unsure. To my eye he lacks the required fluidity to be a great fit for the ZBS. Can he be "Greco-adequate" in it? Maybe if he sheds the weight John did when we went to it under Shanny the Younger.

    Aside: It's really good to see John playing well with NYG. Unfortunately he's the best of a very, very bad OL. Nate Solder is the most overpaid OL in the league, by far.

    @tour2ma said:

    I'm still unsure. To my eye he lacks the required fluidity to be a great fit for the ZBS. Can he be "Greco-adequate" in it? Maybe if he sheds the weight John did when we went to it under Shanny the Younger.

    Aside: It's really good to see John playing well with NYG. Unfortunately he's the best of a very, very bad OL. Nate Solder is the most overpaid OL in the league, by far.

    Was upset when he was released by the Browns, he was one of those unsung guys that really helps a team out. Versatile player.

    Plus he's got my great-grandfather's name! 🙂

  • Agree on the bootlegs... Baker's TOR accuracy looks to be very close to his stationary accuracy.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Zeitler doesn't bother me too much.   Hubbard I'm expecting to be replaced at some point very quickly in the off-season.   

    Was just imagining Mayfield on the bootlegs.  Something designed to actually take advantage of his mobility.  

    With a more mobile RT, sure... the ZBS makes a lot more sense.

    Zeitler? I'm still unsure. To my eye he lacks the required fluidity to be a great fit for the ZBS. Can he be "Greco-adequate" in it? Maybe if he sheds the weight John did when we went to it under Shanny the Younger.

    Aside: It's really good to see John playing well with NYG. Unfortunately he's the best of a very, very bad OL. Nate Solder is the most overpaid OL in the league, by far.

    @tour2ma said:

    Aside: It's really good to see John playing well with NYG. Unfortunately he's the best of a very, very bad OL. Nate Solder is the most overpaid OL in the league, by far.

    Glad I wasn't the only one thinking and seeing this.    I didn't believe Solder to be a bad signing but good Christ, he really is looking well beyond overpaid right now.  

  • i dont understand how some of u look at the guys that are mad hyde is gone fir a 5th rounder, and think that we werent noticing chubbs talent. I srarted a thread 2 weeks ago stating chubb needs more work. And that could have come about without releasing hyde. Most normal teams fap to a RB room like we had. Hyde and chubb could have alternated workloads with duke still gettin his every week. 

  • i dont understand how some of u look at the guys that are mad hyde is gone fir a 5th rounder, and think that we werent noticing chubbs talent. I srarted a thread 2 weeks ago stating chubb needs more work. And that could have come about without releasing hyde. Most normal teams fap to a RB room like we had. Hyde and chubb could have alternated workloads with duke still gettin his every week. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    I srarted a thread 2 weeks ago stating chubb needs more work.

    Yes, you did... and for once you were right... 😉

  • i dont understand how some of u look at the guys that are mad hyde is gone fir a 5th rounder, and think that we werent noticing chubbs talent. I srarted a thread 2 weeks ago stating chubb needs more work. And that could have come about without releasing hyde. Most normal teams fap to a RB room like we had. Hyde and chubb could have alternated workloads with duke still gettin his every week. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    i dont understand how some of u look at the guys that are mad hyde is gone fir a 5th rounder, and think that we werent noticing chubbs talent. I srarted a thread 2 weeks ago stating chubb needs more work. And that could have come about without releasing hyde. Most normal teams fap to a RB room like we had. Hyde and chubb could have alternated workloads with duke still gettin his every week. 

    I don't believe there are enough carries or plays for all 3 of those guys.   There just aren't enough carries for both Hyde and Chubb in the same offense.   Duke should've been getting used more and still should be as the 3rd down back and is more than capable to fill in for a few plays and carries when the starter needs a break.   

    Chubb got 18 carries on Sunday and probalby should've gotten more than that.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    i dont understand how some of u look at the guys that are mad hyde is gone fir a 5th rounder, and think that we werent noticing chubbs talent. I srarted a thread 2 weeks ago stating chubb needs more work. And that could have come about without releasing hyde. Most normal teams fap to a RB room like we had. Hyde and chubb could have alternated workloads with duke still gettin his every week. 

    I don't believe there are enough carries or plays for all 3 of those guys.   There just aren't enough carries for both Hyde and Chubb in the same offense.   Duke should've been getting used more and still should be as the 3rd down back and is more than capable to fill in for a few plays and carries when the starter needs a break.   

    Chubb got 18 carries on Sunday and probalby should've gotten more than that.

    @mark-o said:

    Chubb got 18 carries on Sunday and probably should've gotten more than that.

    Yeah, like inside the 2 yd. line.?

  • I thought Hyde could block ?

  • Yeah and I started Hyde for JAX today, what a waste of a FLEX spot so far......but he's a newbie.

  • @huewatch2018 said:

    FIRE HUE NOW!

    This is Ghoolie 

  • @huewatch2018 said:

    FIRE HUE NOW!

    This is Ghoolie 

    @the-gipper said:

    This is Ghoolie 

    Damn I fed the troll, well it makes sense... if true

  • @the-gipper said:

    This is Ghoolie 

    Damn I fed the troll, well it makes sense... if true

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Damn I fed the troll, well it makes sense... if true

    Nah, he's not. Ghoolie is banned for the next couple days. But I did look at his posts- firing Hue is his #1 and only priority it seems...  

  • Yeah I’m gonna claim a W on this one 

  • Yeah I’m gonna claim a W on this one 

    @londonbrown said:

    Yeah I’m gonna claim a W on this one 

    Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.

     If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Yeah I’m gonna claim a W on this one 

    Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.

     If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.

     If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.

    I’m on about the Chubb/Hyde debate 

  • I thought Hyde could block ?

    @londonbrown said:

    I thought Hyde could block ?

    Do you need some cheese with this whine too? 

    Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking.  It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.

    I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players.  If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.   

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.

     If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.

    I’m on about the Chubb/Hyde debate 

    @londonbrown said:

    I’m on about the Chubb/Hyde debate 

    My apologies.. Anyways, Hyde was good to have here while he was here.

    Good mentor for the younger RBs on our team. Good trade 

  • @londonbrown said:

    I thought Hyde could block ?

    Do you need some cheese with this whine too? 

    Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking.  It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.

    I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players.  If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.   

    @flugel said:

    Do you need some cheese with this whine too? 

    Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking.  It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.

    I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players.  If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.   

    Where have I insulted him? 

    Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my messages because of another poster 

    Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet 

  • @flugel said:

    Do you need some cheese with this whine too? 

    Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking.  It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.

    I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players.  If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.   

    Where have I insulted him? 

    Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my messages because of another poster 

    Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet 

    @londonbrown said:

    Where have I insulted him? 

    Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my tweets because of another poster 

    Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet 

    You did right after you put Dutch on ignore sissy.  Are you really going to deny that? 

    And which one of us needed Tour to finish our sentences and argument when you were both ganging up on Dutch in the John Dorsey thread you were crying in on a night Cleveland won?  Re-read the thread and take inventory of who people thought was out of touch with reality...

    Like I said, Hyde's NFL peers have him ranked in the top 100 players while he was also our leading rusher heading into last week with Cleveland ranked #5 in the NFL in rushing.  If I wore a jock strap as often as soccer mom, I'd probably struggle to get it as bad as you have...

    You already tried to pull the Britain card out on Mark.  Most of our fans from England in here since 1999 have been awesome; but you're the only one that cries like a school girl worthy enough for me to call you Britney...  Carry on though...