Hyde traded
-
@huewatch2018 said:
FIRE HUE NOW!
This is Ghoolie
This is Ghoolie
Damn I fed the troll, well it makes sense... if true
-
This is Ghoolie
Damn I fed the troll, well it makes sense... if true
Damn I fed the troll, well it makes sense... if true
Nah, he's not. Ghoolie is banned for the next couple days. But I did look at his posts- firing Hue is his #1 and only priority it seems...
-
Yeah I’m gonna claim a W on this one
-
Yeah I’m gonna claim a W on this one
Yeah I’m gonna claim a W on this one
Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.
If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.
-
Yeah I’m gonna claim a W on this one
Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.
If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.
Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.
If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.
I’m on about the Chubb/Hyde debate
-
I thought Hyde could block ?
I thought Hyde could block ?
Do you need some cheese with this whine too?
Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking. It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.
I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players. If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.
-
Can’t “claim” a W man. Not a good look. Winning this game would be HUGE.
If you’re gonna predict a win, do it before the game.
I’m on about the Chubb/Hyde debate
I’m on about the Chubb/Hyde debate
My apologies.. Anyways, Hyde was good to have here while he was here.
Good mentor for the younger RBs on our team. Good trade
-
I thought Hyde could block ?
Do you need some cheese with this whine too?
Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking. It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.
I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players. If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.
Do you need some cheese with this whine too?
Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking. It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.
I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players. If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.
Where have I insulted him?
Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my messages because of another poster
Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet
-
Do you need some cheese with this whine too?
Just because you put Dutch on ignore only to continue to insult him afterward doesn't make you an expert on blocking. It just makes you a coward with the football background of soccer mom.
I'll trust what Hyde's NFL peers thought of him in terms of why he was voted into the NFL's Top 100 football players. If that's not enough, he was a pretty big reason this team was ranked #5 overall in rushing heading into last week's game.
Where have I insulted him?
Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my messages because of another poster
Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet
Where have I insulted him?
Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my tweets because of another poster
Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet
You did right after you put Dutch on ignore sissy. Are you really going to deny that?
And which one of us needed Tour to finish our sentences and argument when you were both ganging up on Dutch in the John Dorsey thread you were crying in on a night Cleveland won? Re-read the thread and take inventory of who people thought was out of touch with reality...
Like I said, Hyde's NFL peers have him ranked in the top 100 players while he was also our leading rusher heading into last week with Cleveland ranked #5 in the NFL in rushing. If I wore a jock strap as often as soccer mom, I'd probably struggle to get it as bad as you have...
You already tried to pull the Britain card out on Mark. Most of our fans from England in here since 1999 have been awesome; but you're the only one that cries like a school girl worthy enough for me to call you Britney... Carry on though...
-
Where have I insulted him?
Take his schlong out his mouth ffs it’s embarrassing how quick you jump on my tweets because of another poster
Im sure the Jags loved his 11 yards on six carries today. You can’t handle a Brit being right over you, tough Sheet
You did right after you put Dutch on ignore sissy. Are you really going to deny that?
And which one of us needed Tour to finish our sentences and argument when you were both ganging up on Dutch in the John Dorsey thread you were crying in on a night Cleveland won? Re-read the thread and take inventory of who people thought was out of touch with reality...
Like I said, Hyde's NFL peers have him ranked in the top 100 players while he was also our leading rusher heading into last week with Cleveland ranked #5 in the NFL in rushing. If I wore a jock strap as often as soccer mom, I'd probably struggle to get it as bad as you have...
You already tried to pull the Britain card out on Mark. Most of our fans from England in here since 1999 have been awesome; but you're the only one that cries like a school girl worthy enough for me to call you Britney... Carry on though...
You did right after you put Dutch on ignore sissy. Are you really going to deny that?
And which one of us needed Tour to finish our sentences and argument when you were both ganging up on Dutch in the John Dorsey thread you were crying in on a night Cleveland won? Re-read the thread and take inventory of who people thought was out of touch with reality...
Like I said, Hyde's NFL peers have him ranked in the top 100 players while he was also our leading rusher heading into last week with Cleveland ranked #5 in the NFL in rushing. If I wore a jock strap as often as soccer mom, I'd probably struggle to get it as bad as you have...
You already tried to pull the Britain card out on Mark. Most of our fans from England in here since 1999 have been awesome; but you're the only one that cries like a school girl worthy enough for me to call you Britney... Carry on though...
I don’t control what Tour posts snowflake, I appreciated him calling you two out on your obvious trolling though.
Man you recall a lot of my posts and to whom with alarming regularity, I never knew you cared so much sweetie
-
You did right after you put Dutch on ignore sissy. Are you really going to deny that?
And which one of us needed Tour to finish our sentences and argument when you were both ganging up on Dutch in the John Dorsey thread you were crying in on a night Cleveland won? Re-read the thread and take inventory of who people thought was out of touch with reality...
Like I said, Hyde's NFL peers have him ranked in the top 100 players while he was also our leading rusher heading into last week with Cleveland ranked #5 in the NFL in rushing. If I wore a jock strap as often as soccer mom, I'd probably struggle to get it as bad as you have...
You already tried to pull the Britain card out on Mark. Most of our fans from England in here since 1999 have been awesome; but you're the only one that cries like a school girl worthy enough for me to call you Britney... Carry on though...
I don’t control what Tour posts snowflake, I appreciated him calling you two out on your obvious trolling though.
Man you recall a lot of my posts and to whom with alarming regularity, I never knew you cared so much sweetie
I don’t control what Tour posts snowflake, I appreciated him calling you two out on your obvious trolling though.
Man you recall a lot of my posts and to whom with alarming regularity, I never knew you cared so much sweetie
I'm sure Dutch would be very proud to know that the sissy that needed to put him on ignore needs to barrow his favorite descriptive term "Snowflake." I didn't realize how embedded he was in that little dome of your's Britney but then again most men don't need to use ignore.
Carry on lassie...
-
I don’t control what Tour posts snowflake, I appreciated him calling you two out on your obvious trolling though.
Man you recall a lot of my posts and to whom with alarming regularity, I never knew you cared so much sweetie
I'm sure Dutch would be very proud to know that the sissy that needed to put him on ignore needs to barrow his favorite descriptive term "Snowflake." I didn't realize how embedded he was in that little dome of your's Britney but then again most men don't need to use ignore.
Carry on lassie...
I'm sure Dutch would be very proud to know that the sissy that needed to put him on ignore needs to barrow his favorite descriptive term "Snowflake." I didn't realize how embedded he was in that little dome of your's Britney but then again most men don't need to use ignore.
Carry on lassie...
I would expect nothing less from a fragile little flower like LondonBrown.
When people jumped him before for his constant Hue vendetta because of LB's love for Sashi, he invented some weird narrative that someone was calling him an alcoholic and stormed off the board in a huff threatening to never come back again. In another instance, he got all fake offended because "someone insulted his English background". Basically, when he gets called out for being a whiny twit, he'll manufacture some personal slight and storm off like a 4 year old.
Shenanigans. All this for someone (Hue) that NO ONE on this board wants to be here next year.
-
Chubb is the typical Browns flavor if the week just like Pryor, Barnidge, Cameron, etc.
Chubb looks more impressive than he is because someone needs to pick up yards. Crow rushed for 952 yards for this crap team and fans couldn’t have sent him packing fast enough.
-
soo. duke looks slightly dinged...so expect chubby to be run into the ground "for nothing" cause this season is an official wash. Baker will need to be protected so y'all should be ready for A and B gap runs against stacked boxes cause no one will respect the pass. Chubb will be run down by the end of the chiefs game so expect alot of action from the guy who was on the PS last week.
but tell me how hyde was superfluous
-
soo. duke looks slightly dinged...so expect chubby to be run into the ground "for nothing" cause this season is an official wash. Baker will need to be protected so y'all should be ready for A and B gap runs against stacked boxes cause no one will respect the pass. Chubb will be run down by the end of the chiefs game so expect alot of action from the guy who was on the PS last week.
but tell me how hyde was superfluous
but tell me how hyde was superfluous
Here's how... Hilliyard...
He'll step in for Duke, if need be.
-
Chubb is a truly special talent.
Averaging 6.3ypc where can’t miss Saquon is at 4.7....
-
Chubb is a truly special talent.
Averaging 6.3ypc where can’t miss Saquon is at 4.7....
Chubb is a truly special talent.
Averaging 6.3ypc where can’t miss Saquon is at 4.7....
And it took an ex-Bama QB to utilize the talent. Great job!
-
soo. duke looks slightly dinged...so expect chubby to be run into the ground "for nothing" cause this season is an official wash. Baker will need to be protected so y'all should be ready for A and B gap runs against stacked boxes cause no one will respect the pass. Chubb will be run down by the end of the chiefs game so expect alot of action from the guy who was on the PS last week.
but tell me how hyde was superfluous
soo. duke looks slightly dinged...so expect chubby to be run into the ground "for nothing" cause this season is an official wash. Baker will need to be protected so y'all should be ready for A and B gap runs against stacked boxes cause no one will respect the pass. Chubb will be run down by the end of the chiefs game so expect alot of action from the guy who was on the PS last week.
but tell me how hyde was superfluous
How bout that Chubb ?
-
soo. duke looks slightly dinged...so expect chubby to be run into the ground "for nothing" cause this season is an official wash. Baker will need to be protected so y'all should be ready for A and B gap runs against stacked boxes cause no one will respect the pass. Chubb will be run down by the end of the chiefs game so expect alot of action from the guy who was on the PS last week.
but tell me how hyde was superfluous
but tell me how hyde was superfluous
Who is this Hyde fellow you speak of??
-
As happy as I am with the way Johnson has been used the last two games, I'm salty about how he was used for so much of his career up to this point.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login