Skip to content

Tyrod

The Browns Board
16 14 933
  • You almost have to think that if Dorsey would trade Hyde, he's been on the phone seeing if anyone would be interested in a QB with a lot of starting experience who is leaving at the end of the season anyways. 

    The way Browns QBs get hurt historically, that's a yikes! proposition. 

  • Where ol where will ty go.  Or should I say where will Dorsey send him.  Maybe a trade with Oakland for cooper they are shopping carr and would need a qb.  Back to buffalo for Benjamin.  To New York for Shepard or more picks.  

    @babernakle said:

    Where ol where will ty go.  Or should I say where will Dorsey send him.  Maybe a trade with Oakland for cooper they are shopping carr and would need a qb.  Back to buffalo for Benjamin.  To New York for Shepard or more picks.  

    Jacksonville maybeJacksonville

  • For picks to the future expansion team in england?

  • When we traded Carlos Hyde, we originally wanted a WR, but Jax is now pretty thin at that position, so we settled for a 5th. If we trade Tyrod, I have a feeling it'll be for a WR that can help us day 1. 

    Will we trade him? Nope. It would be beyond dumb. Our rookie QB just got destroyed last game, sprained his ankle, and is lucky he's not more injured after getting sacked 100 times. Unless we really want to see Drew Stanton play this year, we simply can't trade Tyrod. The odds are much stronger for Baker getting knicked up and missing time, opposed to him playing the rest of the games. 

  • Tie Rod is one of the better backups in the NFL.  I would even like to see him on the field now along with Baker to do some creative stuff and to be a run threat.  His rushing numbers were great at -  50 Yards Per Game - 7.1 Yards Per Carry.  One rushing TD. The 50 YPG was over 2.5 games.

    Who else on the team is averaging 50 YPG and 7.1 YPC?

    CLE just traded away a RB.  Now you want to trade away another one, who is a passing threat as well?

    Tie Rod reminds me of Mike Vick; a better runner than a passer.

  • This team isn’t winning this year let’s be honest, T Rod should be traded because he’s walking away when the season is over. Let’s see a trade for a receiver and or pick or picks

  • TR is gone after this season, so why not test the trade market. That could also be a win for TR by giving him a chance to play this year & build his value elsewhere for free agency next year. He should be marketable in a package deal, hopefully for a vet WR. Then maybe bring Brogan Roback back in as 3rd QB. Just a thought.

    Mike

  • just not seeing a pending playoff team that would offer anything in 10 days..I thought Zona may, till i found Mike Glennon on Zona's roster if they need a pinata.. That's if they don't want to pay Bradfords incentive contract but still protect Rosen..Jags,Titans,9'ers,Zona at best we get... Phil Dawson 😮 (but hey,if DA blows in Buffalo I'd like WR Zay Jones outside)

  •  I can’t imagine this FO trading Tyrod. Only if the Browns lose and eliminate themselves from contention, before the trade deadline.

  • he's a good runner but brutal as a qb. Tunnel vision.

  • just not seeing a pending playoff team that would offer anything in 10 days..I thought Zona may, till i found Mike Glennon on Zona's roster if they need a pinata.. That's if they don't want to pay Bradfords incentive contract but still protect Rosen..Jags,Titans,9'ers,Zona at best we get... Phil Dawson 😮 (but hey,if DA blows in Buffalo I'd like WR Zay Jones outside)

    @gumby73 said:

    just not seeing a pending playoff team that would offer anything in 10 days..I thought Zona may, till i found Mike Glennon on Zona's roster if they need a pinata.. That's if they don't want to pay Bradfords incentive contract but still protect Rosen..Jags,Titans,9'ers,Zona at best we get... Phil Dawson 😮 (but hey,if DA blows in Buffalo I'd like WR Zay Jones outside)

    The only two places I could see him going is back to buffalo for the rest of the year or to the giants because Eli is so bad both have a few wr they could Poach

  •  I can’t imagine this FO trading Tyrod. Only if the Browns lose and eliminate themselves from contention, before the trade deadline.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

     I can’t imagine this FO trading Tyrod. Only if the Browns lose and eliminate themselves from contention, before the trade deadline.

    I can't imagine anyone trading for a soon to be UFA journeyman QB...

  • This team isn’t winning this year let’s be honest, T Rod should be traded because he’s walking away when the season is over. Let’s see a trade for a receiver and or pick or picks

    @7moses7 said:

    This team isn’t winning this year let’s be honest, T Rod should be traded because he’s walking away when the season is over. Let’s see a trade for a receiver and or pick or picks

    so who do we bring in the candy fetcher ?