MEGA MILLIONS NOW $1.6 BILLION, $904 MILLION CASH, and counting, whoa!
-
It'd be rought but I think I could survive.
-
It'd be rought but I think I could survive.
It'd be rought but I think I could survive.
Yeah just think of all the booze and pizza you could buy for $1,000 a day and get it delivered! Even pay someone to haul out your empties and boxes.
-
-
I didn't buy any. Can you imagine waking up and checking the numbers and seeing you had won?
-
-
I won 2 bucks. Reinvested it in tonight's 600+ million Power Ball.
First number was 28.....duh I had 28 (mjp28) had 2 more all on different lines, a big zero. Back to one line per game, MM, PB, LL, CLASSIC and my favorire Rolling 5. About $27 per week.
-
-
"we won 14 dollars, we won 14 dollars"
"sigh"
-
-
I won 100 dollars on a scratch off in 1988 while on leave in Parma. Me an my brother went to a corner bar, and I bought 2 tickets from a machine. Won 100 from one, 2 from the other. My brother boght ten and didn't win anything..
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login