Skip to content

MEGA MILLIONS NOW $1.6 BILLION, $904 MILLION CASH, and counting, whoa!

Barber Shop Talk
19 5 428
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    MEGA MILLIONS NOW $1.6 BILLION, $904 MILLION CASH, and counting, whoa! Getting close to buying your sports franchise hockey maybe?

    Good news. There’s another chance to become America’s newest billionaire.

    There was no winner in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot is now at least $1.6 billion for Tuesday’s drawing.

    If the winner goes with the one-time cash option they will receive $904 million.

    The winning numbers on Friday were 65-53-23-15-70 and the Mega Ball was 7.

    The potential payout would be a record for Mega Millions.

    No one has won the Mega Millions jackpot since July 24, when a group of 11 workers in California split $543 million.

    The jackpot grew more than $400 million since Tuesday night, when the payout would have been $667 million.

    Washington will also be a big winner. The federal government takes 25% before the check is handed to the winner, and collects remaining taxes when due. Most states also tax lottery winnings.

    Don’t throw away your ticket if you don’t match all six numbers because there are secondary prizes worth up to $1 million.

    Powerball holds its drawing Saturday night, with a potential prize of $470 million. The Powerball record jackpot was $1.586 billion, split between three winning tickets.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    When is the next Megaball drawing?

  • When is the next Megaball drawing?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #3

    @texasag1969 said:

    When is the next Megaball drawing?

    MM - TUES/FRI  PB - WED/SAT, LUCKY FOR LIFE MON/THUR, CLASSIC (OHIO?) MON/WED/SAT and ROLLING 5 everyday. My games.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I was going to play power ball, but it's only a measly $620,000,000.

  • I was going to play power ball, but it's only a measly $620,000,000.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I was going to play power ball, but it's only a measly $620,000,000.

    Waste of money. Go for the big'un!

  • I was going to play power ball, but it's only a measly $620,000,000.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #6

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I was going to play power ball, but it's only a measly $620,000,000.

    Would not want you to get the measles. 😆

    The R5 is $400,000 tonight and the odds are ONLY 575,757:1 not a gazillion : 1. $400,000 is nice. 🙂  My favorite game, even the lucky for life is 30,000,000 : 1 for $1,000 a day for life.....but take the $5.8M cash option there.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Give me the $1,000 a day for life and I'd be plenty happy,.

  • Give me the $1,000 a day for life and I'd be plenty happy,.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Give me the $1,000 a day for life and I'd be plenty happy,.

    $365,000 a year, I think you get a yearly check minus withholding or only $3,650,000 in 10 years......go with the $5.8M option, much better PV/FV deal there.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #9

    It'd be rought but I think I could survive.

  • It'd be rought but I think I could survive.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    It'd be rought but I think I could survive.

    Yeah just think of all the booze and pizza you could buy for $1,000 a day and get it delivered! Even pay someone to haul out your empties and boxes.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Well one $1M winner in Ohio but one big, big winner.....

    Screenshot_2018-10-24-12-19-32.png

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I didn't buy any.  Can you imagine waking up and checking the numbers and seeing you had won?  

  • Well one $1M winner in Ohio but one big, big winner.....

    Screenshot_2018-10-24-12-19-32.png

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mjp28 said:

    Well one $1M winner in Ohio but one big, big winner.....

    Screenshot_2018-10-24-12-19-32.png

    I won 2 bucks.   Reinvested it in tonight's 600+ million Power Ball.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Well one $1M winner in Ohio but one big, big winner.....

    Screenshot_2018-10-24-12-19-32.png

    I won 2 bucks.   Reinvested it in tonight's 600+ million Power Ball.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    I won 2 bucks.   Reinvested it in tonight's 600+ million Power Ball.

    First number was 28.....duh I had 28 (mjp28) had 2 more all on different lines, a big zero. Back to one line per game, MM, PB, LL, CLASSIC and my favorire Rolling 5. About $27 per week.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    So much for the record jackpots.......

    Screenshot_2018-10-28-20-10-17.png

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #16

    "we won 14 dollars, we won 14 dollars"

    "sigh"

  • "we won 14 dollars, we won 14 dollars"

    "sigh"

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @calfoxwc said:

    "we won 14 dollars, we won 14 dollars"

    "sigh"

    I think I won 4 bucks.  I have not cashed it in yet.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I won 100 dollars on a scratch off in 1988 while on leave in Parma.  Me an my brother went to a corner bar, and I bought 2 tickets from a machine.  Won 100 from one, 2 from the other.  My brother boght ten and didn't win anything..

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    11-10-2018 strange how the current jackpots seem so small -but- they are a real fortune. (even at about 300,000,000:1)

    Screenshot_2018-11-10-06-59-29.png