***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***
-
He was considered a running back.
Even if he's a runner -which I think he is-, the defender lead with the helmet and that's ilegal.
Peppers' hit last year was softer than the way this one was made.
-
The 24 hour no posting rule is in serious effect for me. As happy as I am with coming back, I can't believe the way we lost. But maybe I should. Before the season I hoped our losing mentality was over. A new team, a new persona. But no. We do nothing but find ways to lose, and it's almost unthinkable for Peppers to fumble that ball or for Baker to take that sack. And what about the Winston fumbled snap? We recover and we probably win. Do we get that fumble? Of course not. Did we lose OUR fumbled snap against Oakland? Of course we did. It's what we do, and I have no clue how to stop it. We just are....the Browns. And we lose. It almost seems like we can't help it. We had the ball at their 45 yard line and did nothing with it. It's kind of sad, really.
There are a few positives, but I don't much feel like talking about them right now. I just went through all my texts from my friends and they all said they knew the Browns could do it. They knew they'd find a way. It's tough to argue with them I guess. I don't know when things will change. I don't understand some of the things the ref call on us compared to the other teams. Don't understand our coaches either.
Baker Mayfield will say the loss is on him, and he is right this time. He fought and got us back into it, but ultimately he cost us with that ridiculous fumble that obviously had to go out of bounds before the first. He again didn't get rid of the ball, and he missed a wide open deep shot when he forced that uncatchable ball on 3rd down in OT. He's young and hell learn, but these opportunities are so rare, and he's not yet strong enough to overcome being a Cleveland Brown. Maybe he will be someday.
The 24 hour no posting rule is in serious effect for me. As happy as I am with coming back, I can't believe the way we lost. But maybe I should. Before the season I hoped our losing mentality was over. A new team, a new persona. But no. We do nothing but find ways to lose, and it's almost unthinkable for Peppers to fumble that ball or for Baker to take that sack. And what about the Winston fumbled snap? We recover and we probably win. Do we get that fumble? Of course not. Did we lose OUR fumbled snap against Oakland? Of course we did. It's what we do, and I have no clue how to stop it. We just are....the Browns. And we lose. It almost seems like we can't help it. We had the ball at their 45 yard line and did nothing with it. It's kind of sad, really.
There are a few positives, but I don't much feel like talking about them right now. I just went through all my texts from my friends and they all said they knew the Browns could do it. They knew they'd find a way. It's tough to argue with them I guess. I don't know when things will change. I don't understand some of the things the ref call on us compared to the other teams. Don't understand our coaches either.
Baker Mayfield will say the loss is on him, and he is right this time. He fought and got us back into it, but ultimately he cost us with that ridiculous fumble that obviously had to go out of bounds before the first. He again didn't get rid of the ball, and he missed a wide open deep shot when he forced that uncatchable ball on 3rd down in OT. He's young and hell learn, but these opportunities are so rare, and he's not yet strong enough to overcome being a Cleveland Brown. Maybe he will be someday.
I disagree. I think he had a good game. Peppers cost us t he game, without a doubt.
-
He was considered a running back.
Even if he's a runner -which I think he is-, the defender lead with the helmet and that's ilegal.
Peppers' hit last year was softer than the way this one was made.
-
-
That's not what they said on television. Only receivers can't be hit with the helmet.
If I'm not mistaken NOBODY can lead with the helmet.
-
Running backs are all the time.
-
I doubt that, is he really throwing blame to someone else?
Well he just said I am going to be more involved in the offense and as the HC I have that right ...... looks like he may be taking back the play calling ...... frying pan into the fire
-
I doubt that, is he really throwing blame to someone else?
Well he just said I am going to be more involved in the offense and as the HC I have that right ...... looks like he may be taking back the play calling ...... frying pan into the fire
-
We should seize turnovers, that goal line sneak I hope Baker gets better at it (you gotta jump!), and that INT by Collins should have been a game ender.
My WTF moments are the hit to Baker's helmet, the IMMENSE false start by the RT in a play where thankfully Garrett got a sack, and not pounding the ball in short yardage situations.
We have talent, even Peppers played well (if you forget the fumble) and many different players are making plays (Kirksey today). I think coaching and unexperience are the keys to this team. They play hard in every single game and I hope they get better.
-
im all for it. haley sucks
-
He was considered a running back.
i thought the rule was if a defender lowers his helmet and hit's a player qb or not it's a penalty
-
So I couldn't see or even hear the game. But just before the half I was begging that we would take a FG. Why did we not want to take 3 points when were starting the 2nd half with the ball?
-
I'm just quoting what they said on TV. Hell, I wish it had been a penalty.
-
How do you go 4-0 in turnovers in regulation - on the ROAD no less - and not pull out a win?
No discipline, incompetence....
No discipline, incompetence....
Loser head coach
-
The 24 hour no posting rule is in serious effect for me. As happy as I am with coming back, I can't believe the way we lost. But maybe I should. Before the season I hoped our losing mentality was over. A new team, a new persona. But no. We do nothing but find ways to lose, and it's almost unthinkable for Peppers to fumble that ball or for Baker to take that sack. And what about the Winston fumbled snap? We recover and we probably win. Do we get that fumble? Of course not. Did we lose OUR fumbled snap against Oakland? Of course we did. It's what we do, and I have no clue how to stop it. We just are....the Browns. And we lose. It almost seems like we can't help it. We had the ball at their 45 yard line and did nothing with it. It's kind of sad, really.
There are a few positives, but I don't much feel like talking about them right now. I just went through all my texts from my friends and they all said they knew the Browns could do it. They knew they'd find a way. It's tough to argue with them I guess. I don't know when things will change. I don't understand some of the things the ref call on us compared to the other teams. Don't understand our coaches either.
Baker Mayfield will say the loss is on him, and he is right this time. He fought and got us back into it, but ultimately he cost us with that ridiculous fumble that obviously had to go out of bounds before the first. He again didn't get rid of the ball, and he missed a wide open deep shot when he forced that uncatchable ball on 3rd down in OT. He's young and hell learn, but these opportunities are so rare, and he's not yet strong enough to overcome being a Cleveland Brown. Maybe he will be someday.
I disagree. I think he had a good game. Peppers cost us t he game, without a doubt.
I disagree. I think he had a good game. Peppers cost us t he game, without a doubt.
He played well. But still made critical mistakes he can't make. He'll say the same thing in his presser.
-
He did, but he came back and did good. He's still a rookie, but learning. Nothing like JFF.
-
I'm just quoting what they said on TV. Hell, I wish it had been a penalty.
I'm just quoting what they said on TV. Hell, I wish it had been a penalty.
I was just shocked that it wasn't and Shmuck ronde barber he sucks as a announcer
-
So I couldn't see or even hear the game. But just before the half I was begging that we would take a FG. Why did we not want to take 3 points when were starting the 2nd half with the ball?
-
I disagree. I think he had a good game. Peppers cost us t he game, without a doubt.
He played well. But still made critical mistakes he can't make. He'll say the same thing in his presser.
He played well. But still made critical mistakes he can't make. He'll say the same thing in his presser.
dudes a rookie mistakes will happen and he is night and day better than the other 32 we have put out there
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login