Who is BrownsDawgPound?
-
Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else.
I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.
-
it all started here
here's a family photo now
I call him "The Midnight Writer" The embarrassed women on left kicks him out of bed after Midnight.
Than of course his toys come to life.. A true Allman Brothers fan="But I'm not going to let them catch The Midnight Writer"
-
Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else.
I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.
Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else.
I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.
I question if he's even a Browns fan. Wonder if he does the same thing on every teams message board.
-
Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else.
I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.
-
Tis the greatest Browns Board mystery.
-
-
-
Hue Jackson
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

