Skip to content

Who is BrownsDawgPound?

The Browns Board
12 12 472
  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

    I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #2

    He's from the Andromeda galaxy.

    Has he been doing this for 11 years?

  • Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

    I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @nero said:

    Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

    I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.

    He been posting that as long as I’ve been here. Might be a hobby?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    it all started here ILc0.gif                                                                                                                                                                                                              here's a family photo now JYXW.gif                                                                                                                                         I call him "The Midnight Writer" The embarrassed women on left kicks him out of bed after Midnight.                            248.gif  Than of course his toys come to life..                                                                                                                                                       A true Allman Brothers fan="But I'm not going to let them catch The Midnight Writer"    

  • Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

    I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @nero said:

    Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

    I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.

    I question if he's even a Browns fan. Wonder if he does the same thing on every teams message board.

  • Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

    I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @nero said:

    Every gameday there is a poster who starts an "official" game thread, with a little preview of the game, but never posts anything else. 

    I just wanted to know what did you guys think about him.

    Isn't it obvious why he follows the Browns? HE STILL LIVES!!!! ?

  • G GuNNerGatSKi wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Tis the greatest Browns Board mystery.  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I heard a rumour he's still using a dial up modem.

    Starts his post on Tuesdays,  😕

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Rumor has it he is a likable fellow who has insomnia, and is a closet Kellen Winslow fan.

    Here’s a rare pic of him greeting a Cincinnati Bengal player during the game.

    3119D88C-5D0E-41D3-B431-D52A81722318.jpeg

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Hue Jackson 

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    It’s Ghoolie

  • It’s Ghoolie

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @jcam222 said:

    It’s Ghoolie

    Ghoul Jackson