Skip to content

Fire Hue now!

The Browns Board
232 46 5.3k 1
  • Firing Hue now would make little sense. The team has been competitive in every game except the Chargers.

  • I understand why the organization has kept Hue, which has been to change the image of the Browns firing a coach every 18 months, leading to no quality head coaching candidates wanting to be anywhere near Berea. Well, that image has now been changed and the Browns will have no trouble filling the head coach position with damn near anyone of their choice.

    At this point, I don't care if it starts tonight. 

    @d-bone said:

    I understand why the organization has kept Hue, which has been to change the image of the Browns firing a coach every 18 months, leading to no quality head coaching candidates wanting to be anywhere near Berea. Well, that image has now been changed and the Browns will have no trouble filling the head coach position with damn near anyone of their choice.

    At this point, I don't care if it starts tonight. 

    I was definitely in the "keep Hue Jackson" crowd, but now I don't know. Something is just wrong with our team. I know that's not very scientific, but something is wrong. This year, teams that are +2 in turnover margin are 35-2. We're 1-1-1. So over the crap. 

  • No sense keeping him, can his butt now, name an interim and start preparing for a permanent replacement. 

  • No sense keeping him, can his butt now, name an interim and start preparing for a permanent replacement. 

    @vikingdawg said:

    No sense keeping him, can his butt now, name an interim and start preparing for a permanent replacement. 

    Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

  • @vikingdawg said:

    No sense keeping him, can his butt now, name an interim and start preparing for a permanent replacement. 

    Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

    @nickers said:

    Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

    Hue is so f'cking soft on players he makes Romeo look like a Mangini-esque dictator in comparison. Tired of this guy and at least Haley or William's in the interim will win some games. I have zero faith Hue is capable of winning another game. 

  • @nickers said:

    Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

    Hue is so f'cking soft on players he makes Romeo look like a Mangini-esque dictator in comparison. Tired of this guy and at least Haley or William's in the interim will win some games. I have zero faith Hue is capable of winning another game. 

    @vikingdawg said:

    Hue is so f'cking soft on players he makes Romeo look like a Mangini-esque dictator in comparison. Tired of this guy and at least Haley or William's in the interim will win some games. I have zero faith Hue is capable of winning another game. 

    Yeah.. I'm sick of the way he baby's and coddles players..  The penalties are a direct result of not holding players accountable for they're mistakes...

  • @vikingdawg said:

    No sense keeping him, can his butt now, name an interim and start preparing for a permanent replacement. 

    Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

    @nickers said:

    Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

    We need the next Marty Schottenheimer. Someone who brought toughness and discipline to this team. But who could that be I don’t think it is either Haley or Williams.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    This is the youngest team. Penalties and mistakes and injuries have plagued this team all year long. Not Hue’s fault. 

    Playcalling was good after halftime but it’s never good when the score is tied and that is a problem

    penalties and mistakes are his fault....now the injuries on the otherhand are not.....why do we keep getting these dumbass coaches who don't teach discipline.....hue will be gone...don't know who will be the next coach.....sheeesh....never saw anything in my football watching lifetime like  this...regime after regime  of cowpoop...

    @browns52 said:

    penalties and mistakes are his fault....now the injuries on the otherhand are not.....why do we keep getting these dumbass coaches who don't teach discipline.....hue will be gone...don't know who will be the next coach.....sheeesh....never saw anything in my football watching lifetime like  this...regime after regime  of cowpoop...

    So when the LT grabs a fistful, it’s coaches fault? 

    Nah, this is the result of the youth EVERYWHERE on the field. We’re lucky to have a QB, Chubb, Landry, right now to keep us in games. Njoku needs to work on the 1 drop a game and he’ll be awesome.

    It was awesome to watch Baker take over the game, it sucks some bad play calling in OT took away from his hot hand. Double screen on one first down, and a run RIGHT AFTER the Collins INT. Should’ve taken a shot on first down. 

    And y’all wonder why Hue says he wants to help out with play calling.

  • @nickers said:

    Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

    We need the next Marty Schottenheimer. Someone who brought toughness and discipline to this team. But who could that be I don’t think it is either Haley or Williams.

    @the-gipper said:

    We need the next Marty Schottenheimer. Someone who brought toughness and discipline to this team. But who could that be I don’t think it is either Haley or Williams.

    Yeah  and I don't wan't a retread like Whisenkunt!,,

    EDIT: I'm no fan of Crappenheimer and his prevent defense,,,

  • I woke up this morning hoping that this would be true.  

    The nightmare continues

  • @nickers said:

    Agreed... This lockeroom is being run like its club Med...

    We need the next Marty Schottenheimer. Someone who brought toughness and discipline to this team. But who could that be I don’t think it is either Haley or Williams.

    @the-gipper said:

    We need the next Marty Schottenheimer. Someone who brought toughness and discipline to this team. But who could that be I don’t think it is either Haley or Williams.

    Completely agree. Some think that being tough is equal to being mean which seems rather silly. My new motto for the Browns 

    can Hue, Dorsey can do

  • Cant wait for hue to bring the innovative play calling to the offense!!!

    Booyah!!

  • @browns52 said:

    you are not going to see 1 more win if the penalty situation does not change....not 1 more win....

    Cue Trollie- see, I said all along Hue's team has no discipline.

    @hoorta said:

    Cue Trollie- see, I said all along Hue's team has no discipline.

    Discipline? You mean like 100 yards plus in penalties? Not practicing gimmick plays? Or wasting a timeout on a challenge that is obviously doomed? Or Clockmanagement? 

    A Huebatross knows no discipline 

  •  

    Hearing rumblings this evening #Browns owner Jimmy Haslam & GM John Dorsey are less than pleased with the current state of affairs..... stay tuned.

    8:23 PM - Oct 21, 2018
    Daryl Ruiter@RuiterWrongFAN
    Hearing rumblings this evening #Browns owner Jimmy Haslam & GM John Dorsey are less than pleased with the current state of affairs..... stay tuned.
  • Wanna be enlightened?

    Google this..... Hue Jackson throwing under the bus

    Even SI is off the Huebatross 

  • Sports Illustrated has some pretty harsh things to say about Hue.

    I got on the bus years ago, just push that sucker in front of me and I’ll run the whispering bastard over!

  • Bernie Kosar for head coach!  Can't be any worse than Clueless Hue and at least he knows how to read defenses

  • Caption the picture

    DqGxhShW4AAKSud.jpg

  • Hugh got one monster sized head.

  • The media are definitely now starting to turn on Hue 

    Can only be a matter of hours before his mouthpiece Mike Silver brings out an article blaming everyone else in the building