Skip to content

Fire Hue now!

The Browns Board
232 46 5.3k 1
  • @jrb12711 said:

    No reason to do anything till the offseason. But if you cant see how useless this dude is a HC you're openly avoiding it.

    I can't even find anyone who defends his stuff anymore. We're just so undisciplined its sickening.

    @stillmotion said:

    I can't even find anyone who defends his stuff anymore. We're just so undisciplined its sickening.

    Yeh, those Steelers insiders saw it in Hard Nox.  These are guys who know how Mike Tomlin runs the show and they were shocked at the lack of discipline that they saw on TV. 

    Terry Bradshaw has been highly critical of Mike Tomlin for a lack of discipline, but Hue takes it to a new low.

    Pat Shurmer will be available soon (wink).

    I wish Pat Shurmer would have proven me wrong, but damn, I was right again.  That guy was the shìttiest coach that the Browns 2.0 ever had.  At least he won 5 games with the Browns.  It's unlikely that he will do that well with the Giants.

  • @flugel said:

    If we only win 3 or 4 games "Adios Pato" will also suffice. 

    I learned a little Spanish from Cheech and Chong's yellow album back in the day.  That's the good news.  The bad news is I thought it was enough to blow off studying for the final exam in junior high school.  Guess who went to summer school?

    I worked with Latinos in various jobs that i had in the past.. I picked up a few things over the years... And let me tell ya.. They are some hard workin Mfer's.. Would never have any qualms about working with them ever... The only gripe I have.. Because My last name sounds latino.. I get mail from from various institutions assuming I'm hispanic.. It really pisses me off because I'm Italian, Sicilian and Croatian descent.. I'm half tempted to mail $hit back and print on a souvenier post  card.. "Me no speak spanish" in Italian or in Croatian LOL..

    @nickers said:

    My last name sounds latino..

    Maybe you should not have dropped the silent "K"...

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Right.

    You forgot the "eh"...

  • It’s being reported that the locker room has pretty much quit on Hue. They don’t like his kool aid and are giving Dorsey the “smoking gun” he needs in order to can his butt. The Huebatross is all but gone.  Who the heck can do worse? 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    It’s being reported that the locker room has pretty much quit on Hue. They don’t like his kool aid and are giving Dorsey the “smoking gun” he needs in order to can his butt. The Huebatross is all but gone.  Who the heck can do worse? 

    Links? What "smoking gun"? Griping? And most important... what flavor KoolAid?

    I haven't seen any players quit on this team.

  • @nickers said:

    My last name sounds latino..

    Maybe you should not have dropped the silent "K"...

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Right.

    You forgot the "eh"...

    @tour2ma said:

    Maybe you should not have dropped the silent "K"...

    You forgot the "eh"...

    I hate that.. People assume My last name starts with the letter K.. I always have to clarify by telling them its "C as in Craig or Charlie" for example.. It drives me batty!

  • @tour2ma said:

    Maybe you should not have dropped the silent "K"...

    You forgot the "eh"...

    I hate that.. People assume My last name starts with the letter K.. I always have to clarify by telling them its "C as in Craig or Charlie" for example.. It drives me batty!

    @nickers said:

    I hate that.. People assume My last name starts with the letter K.. I always have to clarify by telling them its "C as in Craig or Charlie" for example.. It drives me batty!

    We could just call you "Underwear Man".

  • @tour2ma said:

    Maybe you should not have dropped the silent "K"...

    You forgot the "eh"...

    I hate that.. People assume My last name starts with the letter K.. I always have to clarify by telling them its "C as in Craig or Charlie" for example.. It drives me batty!

    @nickers said:

    I hate that.. People assume My last name starts with the letter K.. I always have to clarify by telling them its "C as in Craig or Charlie" for example.. It drives me batty!

    Actually I was referring to "Knickers"... 😉

  • @nickers said:

    I hate that.. People assume My last name starts with the letter K.. I always have to clarify by telling them its "C as in Craig or Charlie" for example.. It drives me batty!

    We could just call you "Underwear Man".

    @the-gipper said:

    We could just call you "Underwear Man".

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

  • @the-gipper said:

    We could just call you "Underwear Man".

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    @nickers said:

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Holy TMI, Batman!

  • @nickers said:

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Holy TMI, Batman!

    @tour2ma said:

    Holy TMI, Batman!

    ?😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    We could just call you "Underwear Man".

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    @nickers said:

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Can a Eunuch go "commando"?  😮

  • @nickers said:

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Can a Eunuch go "commando"?  😮

    @the-gipper said:

    Can a Eunuch go "commando"?  😮

    I suppose.. I don't waste brain cells thinking about that lol... That is funny though... 🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    Can a Eunuch go "commando"?  😮

    I suppose.. I don't waste brain cells thinking about that lol... That is funny though... 🙂

    @nickers said:

    I suppose.. I don't waste brain cells thinking about that lol... That is funny though... 🙂

    It is not your brain cell that you should be concerned about.

    Sperm-cells.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    I suppose.. I don't waste brain cells thinking about that lol... That is funny though... 🙂

    It is not your brain cell that you should be concerned about.

    Sperm-cells.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    It is not your brain cell that you should be concerned about.

    Sperm-cells.jpg

    Tad poles are 'cute' LOL...

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    It’s being reported that the locker room has pretty much quit on Hue. They don’t like his kool aid and are giving Dorsey the “smoking gun” he needs in order to can his butt. The Huebatross is all but gone.  Who the heck can do worse? 

    Links? What "smoking gun"? Griping? And most important... what flavor KoolAid?

    I haven't seen any players quit on this team.

    @tour2ma said:

    Links? What "smoking gun"? Griping? And most important... what flavor KoolAid?

    I haven't seen any players quit on this team.

    Check out NEO sports, waiting for next year, plain dealer. Some say this game, others the bye week. Sounds like a death rattle in Berea to me. 

  • BrownsTherapy@BrownsTherapy
    How Long Can “Houdini Hue” Last Jason? #Browns #HueGottaGo
  • The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

  • .

  • 3-36-1

    0-20 in road games 

    Oh and Duke touched the ball four times

  • The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    @onkyoreceiver said:

    The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    I was listening on the radio and the sideline reporter said the same thing. Plus the stoolers got the second half kickoff. The Browns offense didn’t touch the ball for about 45 minutes of real time

  • The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    @onkyoreceiver said:

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    He’s happy to tell you that himself 

    52779028-FEB8-4368-89C8-BA79EB1A0ADC.png