Skip to content

Fire Hue now!

The Browns Board
232 46 5.3k 1
  • @the-gipper said:

    We could just call you "Underwear Man".

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Holy TMI, Batman!

  • @nickers said:

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Holy TMI, Batman!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Holy TMI, Batman!

    ?😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    We could just call you "Underwear Man".

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Can a Eunuch go "commando"?  😮

  • @nickers said:

    I go commando.. That wouldn't work to well 😛

    Can a Eunuch go "commando"?  😮

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Can a Eunuch go "commando"?  😮

    I suppose.. I don't waste brain cells thinking about that lol... That is funny though... 🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    Can a Eunuch go "commando"?  😮

    I suppose.. I don't waste brain cells thinking about that lol... That is funny though... 🙂

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @nickers said:

    I suppose.. I don't waste brain cells thinking about that lol... That is funny though... 🙂

    It is not your brain cell that you should be concerned about.

    Sperm-cells.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    I suppose.. I don't waste brain cells thinking about that lol... That is funny though... 🙂

    It is not your brain cell that you should be concerned about.

    Sperm-cells.jpg

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    It is not your brain cell that you should be concerned about.

    Sperm-cells.jpg

    Tad poles are 'cute' LOL...

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    It’s being reported that the locker room has pretty much quit on Hue. They don’t like his kool aid and are giving Dorsey the “smoking gun” he needs in order to can his butt. The Huebatross is all but gone.  Who the heck can do worse? 

    Links? What "smoking gun"? Griping? And most important... what flavor KoolAid?

    I haven't seen any players quit on this team.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Links? What "smoking gun"? Griping? And most important... what flavor KoolAid?

    I haven't seen any players quit on this team.

    Check out NEO sports, waiting for next year, plain dealer. Some say this game, others the bye week. Sounds like a death rattle in Berea to me. 

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    BrownsTherapy@BrownsTherapy
    How Long Can “Houdini Hue” Last Jason? #Browns #HueGottaGo
  • O onkyoreceiver wrote on last edited by onkyoreceiver

    The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by jrb12711

    .

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    3-36-1

    0-20 in road games 

    Oh and Duke touched the ball four times

  • The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @onkyoreceiver said:

    The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    I was listening on the radio and the sideline reporter said the same thing. Plus the stoolers got the second half kickoff. The Browns offense didn’t touch the ball for about 45 minutes of real time

  • The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by

    @onkyoreceiver said:

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    He’s happy to tell you that himself 

    52779028-FEB8-4368-89C8-BA79EB1A0ADC.png

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    This team needs DISCIPLINE!!! With a capitol D!!! I have finally joined the fire Hue bandwagon!!! We need a SERIOUS  TOUGH AZZ COACH!! 

    Any ideas who to replace HUE.....??

  • The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @onkyoreceiver said:

    The WORST clock management I have ever seen in an NFL game has just transpired.  We have three timeouts PIttsburgh is inside our 20 - pretty much guaranteed to score.  There's slightly less than 2:00 on the clock - do we use our timeouts after each Pittsburgh play trying to make sure we have 1:00+ left when Pittsburgh inevitably scores, either 3 or 7, and we get the ball back ?  No.

    We simply fiddle-Shmuck around and leave all three timeouts on the board as the half expires.

    Unreal.  

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    This is just one example, and more so a microcosm of why Hue will never win.... He just isn't good enough.  

  • 7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by

    One more reason Hue Jackass should be fired 

  • 3-36-1

    0-20 in road games 

    Oh and Duke touched the ball four times

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    3-36-1

    0-20 in road games 

    Oh and Duke touched the ball four times

    Yep and what do you know he got hurt after the first touch of the day. Hes a 3rd down 2 minute guy just leave him there

  • ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by

    first lue now it's time for hue

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    Hopefully BuddyBoy has had a plan in place for a while to secure our own Sean McVay...... I can't imagine having to replace Hueless is a surprise to him.  

  • @onkyoreceiver said:

    Hue really has no idea what the hell is going on.

    He’s happy to tell you that himself 

    52779028-FEB8-4368-89C8-BA79EB1A0ADC.png

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @londonbrown said:

    He’s happy to tell you that himself 

    52779028-FEB8-4368-89C8-BA79EB1A0ADC.png

    That about says it all. The guy’s a loser