Skip to content

Fire Hue now!

The Browns Board
232 46 5.3k 1
  • Fire hue

    Fire Haley

    Fire Williams

    Trade Baker for a 2nd

    Trade Garrett. For a fourth

    Trade shobert and Collins for a package for a third.

    Trade ward for a 2nd.

    New coaching crew with a few good picks to build their own roster. 

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    Fire hue

    Fire Haley

    Fire Williams

    Trade Baker for a 2nd

    Trade Garrett. For a fourth

    Trade shobert and Collins for a package for a third.

    Trade ward for a 2nd.

    New coaching crew with a few good picks to build their own roster. 

    I like them all but Garrett and Ward, keep those 2

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    Is it on Jimmy or hue?

  • @brownsnmopar said:

    This team needs DISCIPLINE!!! With a capitol D!!! I have finally joined the fire Hue bandwagon!!! We need a SERIOUS  TOUGH AZZ COACH!! 

    Any ideas who to replace HUE.....??

    I agree...

    If it were my franchise, then I'd ask Dorsey why we should not promote Greg Williams to be Interim HC tomorrow.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    I agree...

    If it were my franchise, then I'd ask Dorsey why we should not promote Greg Williams to be Interim HC tomorrow.

    couple weeks ago id have been ok with this, but today it seems williams has lost the defense. I dont even know wtf anymore.....this was so promising just a few weeks ago, like we finally had a foundation we could build on and at least a defensive coach players would go through a wall for

  • Is it on Jimmy or hue?

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    Is it on Jimmy or hue?

    Who keeps Hue?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    This gets my vote for "DUMB THREAD OF THE YEAR"

  • @brownsnmopar said:

    This team needs DISCIPLINE!!! With a capitol D!!! I have finally joined the fire Hue bandwagon!!! We need a SERIOUS  TOUGH AZZ COACH!! 

    Any ideas who to replace HUE.....??

    I agree...

    If it were my franchise, then I'd ask Dorsey why we should not promote Greg Williams to be Interim HC tomorrow.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    I agree...

    If it were my franchise, then I'd ask Dorsey why we should not promote Greg Williams to be Interim HC tomorrow.

    I have a feeling the Interim coach would be Al Saunders...

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    2 #1 picks for late rounders.....get this guy infront of jimmy stat. This has gm move of the year written all over it

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    I was just stepping in for ghoulie.  But seriously fire hue.  Constapated looking raisin head.

  • @tour2ma said:

    I agree...

    If it were my franchise, then I'd ask Dorsey why we should not promote Greg Williams to be Interim HC tomorrow.

    I have a feeling the Interim coach would be Al Saunders...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    I have a feeling the Interim coach would be Al Saunders...

    At this point Bernie Sanders could outcoach hue.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Pat Mahomes comes to town next week ......400+ yards and 5 TD's ......

  • Pat Mahomes comes to town next week ......400+ yards and 5 TD's ......

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    Pat Mahomes comes to town next week ......400+ yards and 5 TD's ......

    I am definitely playing Tyreek Hill in FF next week. This will not be pretty.

  • @nickers said:

    I have a feeling the Interim coach would be Al Saunders...

    At this point Bernie Sanders could outcoach hue.

    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    At this point Bernie Sanders could outcoach hue.

    Colonel Sanders...he seems to know a thing or two about football.

    sanders.png

  • Fire hue

    Fire Haley

    Fire Williams

    Trade Baker for a 2nd

    Trade Garrett. For a fourth

    Trade shobert and Collins for a package for a third.

    Trade ward for a 2nd.

    New coaching crew with a few good picks to build their own roster. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    Fire hue

    Fire Haley

    Fire Williams

    Trade Baker for a 2nd

    Trade Garrett. For a fourth

    Trade shobert and Collins for a package for a third.

    Trade ward for a 2nd.

    New coaching crew with a few good picks to build their own roster.

    Sashi?

    Is that you?

  • And yet crooked Haslam does nothing.

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    And yet crooked Haslam does nothing.

    he isn't doing nothing....he is pocketing alot of moola off the dopes that go to these games....

  • @darren15 said:

    Pat Mahomes comes to town next week ......400+ yards and 5 TD's ......

    I am definitely playing Tyreek Hill in FF next week. This will not be pretty.

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I am definitely playing Tyreek Hill in FF next week. This will not be pretty.

    it won't be pretty but it will be alot of fun to watch a team that is having alot of fun right now....i think hill is a pretty good choice to play him next sunday....

  • Hue said there’s nothing wrong with Haley and that he will watch the tape and look for ways to get better..... 

    And once again the football season has all but ended for Browns fans by Halloween. 

       Thanks Jimmy 

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Hue said there’s nothing wrong with Haley and that he will watch the tape and look for ways to get better..... 

    And once again the football season has all but ended for Browns fans by Halloween. 

       Thanks Jimmy 

    Heck, we made it to week 8 this year....... that's a new record for the 21st century. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    I agree...

    If it were my franchise, then I'd ask Dorsey why we should not promote Greg Williams to be Interim HC tomorrow.

    couple weeks ago id have been ok with this, but today it seems williams has lost the defense. I dont even know wtf anymore.....this was so promising just a few weeks ago, like we finally had a foundation we could build on and at least a defensive coach players would go through a wall for

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    couple weeks ago id have been ok with this, but today it seems williams has lost the defense. I dont even know wtf anymore.....this was so promising just a few weeks ago, like we finally had a foundation we could build on and at least a defensive coach players would go through a wall for

    I hear you... for the first time I thought I saw our D "slump" today as well... under the weight of our ineffective offense plus the Steelers' onslaught.

    As for the game plan and Myles' comments... again I cannot get Hue's increased involvement with the D out of my mind.

    For me, Williams is the choice. Remember... he said on HK that he had other options, but chose to come to CLE.

  • I was just stepping in for ghoulie.  But seriously fire hue.  Constapated looking raisin head.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @lbc-mike said:

    I was just stepping in for ghoulie.  But seriously fire hue.  Constipated looking raisin head.

    Some guys missed the sarcasm...  Though I am starting to wonder how many more losses Jimmy is going to give Hue before he pulls the plug...   

  • Pat Mahomes comes to town next week ......400+ yards and 5 TD's ......

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @darren15 said:

    Pat Mahomes comes to town next week ......400+ 500+ yards and 5  6 TD's ......

    FIFY record is 554. 

  • @darren15 said:

    Pat Mahomes comes to town next week ......400+ 500+ yards and 5  6 TD's ......

    FIFY record is 554. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    FIFY

    Fify?